Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
ria saw that and sh widened her eyes, way confused. 0.0
eddie's eye twitched, also confused. 0.o
racy was kida suprised, but ddnt let it get to her. she stepped up. "who the hell are you and why did you jsut kiss mitsuki?!!?" racy snarled, stepping infront of mitsuki.

The boy with the blonde hair grinned again and looked at Racy, his piercing blue eyes boring into hers. "I'm Luca Ikeda. I kissed her because she's my girl," he said nonchalantly.
Mitsuki shook her head frantically and wiped her mouth. "I'm not your girl!!!"
Saya glared at Luca, her eyes narrowing slowly.
The boy with brown hair started to laugh. Somehow, he seemed entertained.
racy's jaw dropped. she wanted to slap luca so badly, but somehow she was feeling held back. she turned back to mitsuki. "your going to let him kiss you?!?!" racy said, obviously not happy with this.
then she looked to luca, somehow hard to not look into his eyes. they seemed so...

Mitsuki looked at Racy and teared up. "But, it's not like I can do anything!" She shook her head.
Saya avoided looking at Luca's eyes and clenched her hands.
Luca grinned evilly and rolled his eyes. "Why you avoiding my eyes? They're right here." He was messing with Racy's head.
racy coulnt help but stare into them. she seemed to lose all noticing of her surroundings and just look into luca's eyes. she tried to say something, but all she coulddo was open her mouth, just barely but no sound came out. she wanted to reach over to mitsuki, or saya, anything but she didnt move at all. all she wanted to so was stare into his eyes, and couldnt pull away.
then eddie got concerned. "racy? are you alright?" he said, stepping over to racy, but he couldnt walk over and help racy for some reason. he was being held back. he looked back at ria, and she was staring at luca too. eddie waved his hand infront of ria's face, and she didnt react.
"what the-??" he said, confused. he looekd back to luca. "what are you doing to them??"

Luca grinned even more. He was obviously controlling them.
Mitsuki grabbed Racy, losing Luca's connection with her. "Don't look into his eyes!"
Saya closed her eyes, feeling the strong power accumulating around Luca.
Yuuta continued on watching the scene, he wasn't affected by Luca's powers. He'd lived far too long with him, being immune to Luca's powers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
racy was kida suprised, but ddnt let it get to her. she stepped up. "who the hell are you and why did you jsut kiss mitsuki?!!?" racy snarled, stepping infront of mitsuki.

The boy with the blonde hair grinned again and looked at Racy, his piercing blue eyes boring into hers. "I'm Luca Ikeda. I kissed her because she's my girl," he said nonchalantly.
racy's jaw dropped. she wanted to slap luca so badly, but somehow she was feeling held back. she turned back to mitsuki. "your going to let him kiss you?!?!" racy said, obviously not happy with this.
then she looked to luca, somehow hard to not look into his eyes. they seemed so...

Mitsuki looked at Racy and teared up. "But, it's not like I can do anything!" She shook her head.
Luca grinned evilly and rolled his eyes. "Why you avoiding my eyes? They're right here." He was messing with Racy's head.
racy coulnt help but stare into them. she seemed to lose all noticing of her surroundings and just look into luca's eyes. she tried to say something, but all she coulddo was open her mouth, just barely but no sound came out. she wanted to reach over to mitsuki, or saya, anything but she didnt move at all. all she wanted to so was stare into his eyes, and couldnt pull away.
then eddie got concerned. "racy? are you alright?" he said, stepping over to racy, but he couldnt walk over and help racy for some reason. he was being held back. he looked back at ria, and she was staring at luca too. eddie waved his hand infront of ria's face, and she didnt react.
"what the-??" he said, confused. he looekd back to luca. "what are you doing to them??"

Mitsuki grabbed Racy, losing Luca's connection with her. "Don't look into his eyes!"
Yuuta continued on watching the scene, he wasn't affected by Luca's powers. He'd lived far too long with him, being immune to Luca's powers.

negi goes to yuuta "why are you just wachting them?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 pm
sk8rkool1
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Yuuta looked at Negi and grinned. "It's amusing." Everything in his eyes were amusing. It didn't matter how serious or sad it was. Well, except the sad part.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Yuuta looked at Negi and grinned. "It's amusing." Everything in his eyes were amusing. It didn't matter how serious or sad it was. Well, except the sad part.

"no its not"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 pm
sk8rkool1
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

"no its not"

Yuuta glared at Negi, "Then why don't you help them then? If you're so intent on bothering me about it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:57 pm
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

"no its not"

Yuuta glared at Negi, "Then why don't you help them then? If you're so intent on bothering me about it!"

"now how am i suposted to do that?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

racy blinked, feeling the pull of mitsuki. she looedk at mistuki, afraid. "what happened? why- what-" she was confused.
ria was still under his control though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:03 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

racy blinked, feeling the pull of mitsuki. she looedk at mistuki, afraid. "what happened? why- what-" she was confused.

negi went over to ria and grabed her sholders and turn her to a diffrent direction  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 pm
K.C kept walking. Hoping to find someone to talk to, but she hadn't talked to her ex- friends, or even family for that matter scince she was 13. Her family blamed her for her parent's death and her friend just stopped talking to her. K.C was eyed by sevrel other neko's. She pressed her ears to her head closer each time she past someone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

negi went over to ria and grabed her sholders and turn her to a diffrent direction

ria blinked, and came back to reality. she didnt liek the feeling f being controled. it made her feel... robotic. she looekd up at negi, confused. "whats with him?" she said, looking over her shoulder to luca, but not into his eyes.
racy wanted to look back into his eyes again. she liked looking into his eyes for some reason, but she didnt. instead, she walked over and slapped luca, right on the cheek. "what the hell?! why are you doing this?!" she said, trying to hard not to look into his eyes.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

"Don't look at his eyes," she hissed. "He controls you through his eyes!"
Luca closed his eyes and sighed. "I give up, this is no fun." He opened his eyes again and looked at Mitsuki. This time, he wasn't trying to control anybody.
Saya was sitting on the chair beside Sora's bed, ignoring the chaos that had already dimmed down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 pm
Storm The wicked
K.C kept walking. Hoping to find someone to talk to, but she hadn't talked to her ex- friends, or even family for that matter scince she was 13. Her family blamed her for her parent's death and her friend just stopped talking to her. K.C was eyed by sevrel other neko's. She pressed her ears to her head closer each time she past someone.

eddie got bored, and walked out of the hospital, sensing a new neko on campus. he walked around, looking for her. he saw K.C and walked over to her, seeing she looekd kinda down. "hey, are you okay? youre new, right?" he said to K.C after walking up to her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:13 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

ria blinked, and came back to reality. she didnt liek the feeling f being controled. it made her feel... robotic. she looekd up at negi, confused. "whats with him?" she said, looking over her shoulder to luca, but not into his eyes.
racy wanted to look back into his eyes again. she liked looking into his eyes for some reason, but she didnt. instead, she walked over and slapped luca, right on the cheek. "what the hell?! why are you doing this?!" she said, trying to hard not to look into his eyes.

"im not really sure"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

"im not really sure"

Luca rubbed his cheek and blinked rapidly. No girl had ever slapped him before, except Mitsuki. He stared at Racy and grinned. "You have the guts to slap me like that huh? What if I just made you look into my eyes right now and controlled you.. making you do whatever I want." He chuckled and shook his head, grabbing Mitsuki's hand.
Mitsuki just sighed and stood there. It wasn't like she could do anything. So she stayed quiet and stood there. Like a doll.
Yuuta walked over to Racy and put his hands on her shoulder. "Don't be so tense Racy-chan. He's always doing things like that to annoy everyone. Don't worry, you'll get used to it."  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 pm
The Dreaming Panda
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"im not really sure"

Luca rubbed his cheek and blinked rapidly. No girl had ever slapped him before, except Mitsuki. He stared at Racy and grinned. "You have the guts to slap me like that huh? What if I just made you look into my eyes right now and controlled you.. making you do whatever I want." He chuckled and shook his head, grabbing Mitsuki's hand.
Mitsuki just sighed and stood there. It wasn't like she could do anything. So she stayed quiet and stood there. Like a doll.
Yuuta walked over to Racy and put his hands on her shoulder. "Don't be so tense Racy-chan. He's always doing things like that to annoy everyone. Don't worry, you'll get used to it."
racy looekd at Yuuta's hand on her shoulder, then looked up to him. she looekd back at luca, and mitsuki. she looekd down,and shrugged. "what ever." she was being too feirce, as always.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games