Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:00 am
*Walks into the Cabana Bar looking for Bandaidd. He hasn't seen her in quite a while and is starting to get worried about her.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:56 pm
*wanders into the bar* Haven't been here for a while...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:23 pm
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen Bandy around for awhile, either. confused

*Slides behind the bar and selects a bottle of Brandy, slipping some money in to the jar.*
Goodnight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:19 am
*wanders in* "hmm I dont remember ever coming here" *passes out on bar stool*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 am
*Again he walks into the Cabana Bar looking for Bandaidd. It's like she's just disappeared. eek He finds a piece of paper and pen and writes her a note to place in the exam room.*

Dearest Bandaidd,
I'm working with the Bomb Squad down at headquarters until Mr. Killafrog needs me. The department is swamped and there is some new training going on. I miss you terribly and wonder if you would consider having dinner with me. Please give me a call when you get back.
Love,
Justin

*He sets the note on her desk and then leaves to for work.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:02 am
*returns from vacation*
Wow. The place looks empty, and deserted. Guess I'll have to ask Gild what happened. Too bad. I met a nice young man who might be interested in being a cabana boy. He had this horrible job cleaning up at the hospital where they were taking care of my friend. I hope he doesn't move out here for nothing.

*worries as she goes into her office*

A note! From Justin! Bomb Squad? eek Dinner? 3nodding Love? heart I wonder if that means "I love you" or if that's just how he signs notes to his mom and everyone else. Am I like a mother figure to him? Men!

*wads note up and throws it away*

*gets note out of the garbage and smooths it carefully and puts it in her clipboard with her "list of things to do*

Love? What is that supposed to mean? Girltime!  

bandaidd
Crew

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:09 pm
*walks in* Hmmm... doesn't look like any Cabana boys are here, as usual. *goes behind the bar and gets a glass of coke*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:51 am
*walks into the Cabana Bar and surveys the place as he heads over to the bar. Appears that the bar is empty. Not even a Cabana Boy to be seen. Goes behind the bar and helps himself to a cup of coffee and sits down on the end bar stool. While he drinks his coffee, he notices a newspaper left behind on the bar and grabs it. He looks over the headlines and scans a few articles ... same news as always. Pulls out his Blackberry and checks his schedule and emails. Sends off a short email to his Partner to see how the training is going. Pockets his Blackberry and finishes his cup of coffee, then proceeds to exit the thread.* neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:42 am
::A shadow forms from within the ground and it forms into Maune as he sets a big big box of cookies on the counter then becomes a shadow again and slips out of the bar::  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 pm
*wabbles in, smells cookies and rum and sprite. Tries to grab things... fails. Slumps to the floor*

Hi (i...i...i..) Ooooh echo (o...o...o..o) I think holiday's and the picture hunt did someting to me.... Haven't felt myself lately.

*attempts to grab a cookie, rum and sprite again... gives it up and wabbles back to a dark place to rest*

((Happy SUrvivial of the Holididays All! I'll try to peek in more))  

iggies

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:04 am
*wakes up and finds herself in her office on the exam table*
Killer headache! And what in the world am I wearing? What happened to my hair?

*takes herself to the bathroom and indulges in a long hot shower, before getting in a clean white uniform. tries to smooth her hair, wondering when she got it cut and colored and who picked out this hideous purple/black. gives up on trying to style hair in some sort of professional do and grabe her cap and stethoscope and returns to the clinic, finding it empty*

Hmm, nothing on the schedule today. Wonder what's up. Guess I'll go get breakfast and ask around.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:06 am
*Regardless that it's not even noon yet, Lily reaches behind the bar and fetches a bottle of BV and a large bottle of Diet Coke.* I will be needing this today.

*She reaches in her pocket and pulls out a small note card, writes a couple of words, then attaches it to a single Stargazer Lily. She takes the flower in to Brat's office and slips it in to a vase. Then she rummages through the drawers until she finds the small flask Brat confiscated when she forced Lily to go "Barbie." She fingers the smooth metal stainless steel sides then slips it in to her pocket. She looks up at her note: Never Again.* That should be simple enough to understand.

*She leaves the office, closing the door quietly behind her and heads back to her shop.*

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:36 pm
*wakes up late, with a headache. Goes down to bar and scrounges around for something to eat. settles for soda crackers and orange juice and goes back to bed*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:15 pm
*walks into the cabana bar with Tes over his shoulder, and goes straight to the nurse's office. Finding the door closed, he knocks and then cracks the door open a bit*

Hello? Is anyone here? I have an emergency!

*He enters the nurse's office and carries Tes over to the exam table, where bandaidd is sleeping*

Bandaidd! Wake up! Something is wrong with Tes. He's been unconscious for some time now and I'm not sure what happened. I found him over at the Most Wanted Bar.  

psihug

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:32 pm
-appears and examines TES for any signs that he won't make it-

Too soon to tell if he's going to be alright or not... but if anything goes wrong, let me know.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games