Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:15 pm
((@Sealand: *throws it at you* PLAY IT >8C

@Ukraine: Um....the chat bar cleared itself every time I tried to copy it...But damn! It was cute. xD <3 ))

Guten Abends, Ukraine.
I'm fine myself. You?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:18 pm
((@switzy: omg are you capable of speaking german?? biggrin I LOVE YOU IF YOU ARE! ICH SPRECHE AUCH DEUTSCH!!! AND DAMMIT YOU HAVE TO TELLLLLLL~

and....people have voted but they haven't attended my coming back party in the other forum... Це дуже сумно, і самотньо ... crying ))

Ich bin sehr gut, Switzy~ *showing off her talent for german she learned on vacation* SO....what HAS everyone been doing?....

DieSinneistSchon

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:25 pm
Hi Miss Ukraine!

(@Swissy - *ducks* I-I plan on playing it! I was just sorta boycotting it for a little while because I was sad Phoenix wasn't the main character anymore... and then I decided I wanted to play it after all but whenever I'm in the VG store I either kind of forget or get distracted by some shiny new title... >.>; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:27 pm
((Uky: Ja. Ich spreche die Deutsch, aber nicht perfekt. Es ist genug~
Ich spreche Osterrich/Deutsch und Schweize(?)/Deutsch~
And if I ttly murdered that last part, it's supposed to say I speak Austrian/German and Swiss/German. Yes. There are differences. gonk Onkel drilled that into my braaaaaaaainnn...

I would have gone to the party thing, but most of the time, I need some way of announcing myself, and/or someone addressing me directly. XD;
@Sealand: I know how to make you remember! *whips out tattooing needle* ))

Das ist gut, Frau Ukraine~

I've been doing nothing, unfortunately. Not a lot to do around my place as of late.

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:32 pm
(( Das ist okay Schweiz. Ich freue mich, dass Ihr Onkel hat gelehrt, dass Sie. So können Sie sprechen österreichisch-deutschen auch? Das ist cool. Ich kann nur sprechen Englisch und Deutsch und einige japanische. Es ist sehr traurig, meine Mangel an Sprachen der Welt. Ich bin auch Lehre mich Italienisch. Ich fühle mich wie kann ich tun! ... Nicht wirklich. ))
So... hat jemand getötet worden noch?

((ooc: biggrin I LOVE TALKING WHERE ONLY A FEW CAN UNDERSTAND YOU! twisted and that makes me sad....switzy. everyone's invited... crying

also? Wo genau wohnen Sie? 'cause to know that much is over my head.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:35 pm
Ouch! *rubs his cheek* What was that for?!

((@ Swissy - o.o *backs away slowly* ))  

Sealand-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:37 pm
AH! I-I'm sorry..I kinda saw you...and you remind me of a little kid...and um...well.... sweatdrop

((*laughs at sea~* You would have to translate our conversation to get it.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:41 pm
((This took a few minutes to type, and I apologize if it's choppy. XD I didn't bother Onkel for corrections this time (for once).

And technically, this should be in my OOC parenthesis...

Ich kann sprechen österreichisch-deutschen, ja. Mein Onkel kommt aus Österreich, und ich bin Lernen Schweizer-Deutsch in der Schule. Zu Hause lehre ich mich Polnisch. Es ist gut zu wissen mehr als zwei Sprachen, Sie wissen! Wirklich hilft Ihnen lernen besser.

@Seakun: *approaches just. as. slow*))  

Mukuro-kun

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:44 pm
((@Ukraine:
PFFFFTT I must have skimmed your other post or something. D< Stupid me.

Ich wohne in Washington State, tatsächlich! Wie ich bereits sagte, Onkel kommt aus Österreich, und ich nehme Klassen in der Schule.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:52 pm
((ooc: Wo wohnen Sie? Sie müssen irgendwo leben der Nähe von dort, oder Sie haben eine wirklich gute amerikanische Schule. But uh....yeah your german is ok. im english, german , and american so i was kinda brought up among the language too. PLEASE MAKE MY PARTY THREAD LIIIVVVEEE. and? i also learned that kara is canada and PIRATE UK. <---*shudders at the name of Pirate UK* not that i mean to offend...it's just NOW I FEAR FOR MY OTHER ACCOUNT crying THIS IS ALSO REALLY LONG ><. Hey switch to Russia for a min. biggrin ?...[YOU MUST HAVE A REALLY GOOD SCHOOL] ))
Don't hurt him, Switzy~....

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:00 pm
((Wie ich bereits sagte, Washington. In die U.S. Ich habe ein wirklich, wirklich gute Lehrer in der Schule, und Onkel gerne bombardiert mein Gehirn mit Deutsch Unterricht, wann immer er kann. Und es ist nur ok?

Also? I just ran that ^ through a translator (for once.) EITHER MY GRAMMAR SUCKS, MY SENTENCE STRUCTURE IS OFF, or the translator should be taken off the internet. xD

I'll brb~ Switching to Russland, I guess~))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:00 pm
((and? whoever put *shivers uncontrollably* is gonna wake up and see this
User Image

then there WILL be something to shiver about. twisted ))

*silence* -cough-

DieSinneistSchon

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:08 pm
((You make it sound like you didn't add the *shivers uncontrollably part yourself...o: ))

Oh~ Здравствуйте, Big Sister~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 pm
Здравствуй брат. Как вы сегодня?

((that is true. bela told me to put it. it wasnt really my idea.. but thats not what i meant. i meant whoever voted for it.))

DieSinneistSchon

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games