Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:34 am
*pins up notice on board*

To all Customers:-

Please head over to the Quest and Donations Sub-forum as the voting has begun for the February MC Contest. The voting will last 7 days.

Thanks - ancantsia  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:03 am
Happyaku Bikuni
*walks in with 10 pizzas in arms*

Um.... COME AND GET IT !

Bo, I got you extra anchovies... thats what you wanted right ? wink

Salangel, will you get some plates and napkins out of the storage room ? We can just use the ones left over from valentimes day 3nodding heart

3nodding PIZZA
*Takes a Plate and Napkin and Sits Beside Ancantsia*

It SMELLS SO GOOD blaugh

Inylysia x

blissbro1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:37 pm
H_Kaia
*Sniffs Coffee* Grr Decaf... Bo I need regular Coffee please!!! Caffine is the best part crying I need Caffine *Snifflez*

hey y r u ignoring me i cant pm u i cant comment u deleted all the comments i added so meet me at the free way my room COME crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:15 pm
blissbro1
H_Kaia
*Sniffs Coffee* Grr Decaf... Bo I need regular Coffee please!!! Caffine is the best part crying I need Caffine *Snifflez*

hey y r u ignoring me i cant pm u i cant comment u deleted all the comments i added so meet me at the free way my room COME crying crying crying crying crying

0_o no harassment please. heart  

Happyaku Bikuni

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:27 pm
blissbro1
H_Kaia

eek Stockerville?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:33 pm
BizzyBo
blissbro1
H_Kaia

eek Stockerville?
User Image

I know..scary isn't it xD
Spread Your Wings....and Fly.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:53 pm
*Gives Kaia a can of pepper spray, and a cylinder glass tube, that reads "IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, BREAK GLASS, AND WHOOP a**!"*

The mace is a deterrent, just in case he comes too close, and the giant spiked club in the tube is in case the mace does not work. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:59 pm
hehe biggrin donation  

jerome09

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Harmonie_Kaia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:20 pm
Thankz Bo I may need that! Stalker is asking for my friggen phone #! Ohh My Friggen Gawd there are things you can never unsee in this world! Im 11 and I just friggen watched Sweeney Todd! Scaryness!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:47 pm
H_Kaia
Thankz Bo I may need that! Stalker is asking for my friggen phone #! Ohh My Friggen Gawd there are things you can never unsee in this world! Im 11 and I just friggen watched Sweeney Todd! Scaryness!!!

OH NO ! omg.... girl, you can pm me anytime if you need help with things like this. I am totally cool with helping you get RID of yucky boys OR girls from stalking you. Or even bothering you. I am a vice captain of this guild and a Gaia veteran. I will get rid of them if I have too. Do NOT take any kind of thing that makes you feel uncomfortable. Just ignore them asap !

heart
Rio
Vice Captain of the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

p.s.- contact me if you need any help or advice  

Happyaku Bikuni

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:43 pm
Omg That's Officially Scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:05 am
eek woah that is really creepy and stalker like! Dont worry we at NSTG Protect people from Stalkers heart  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:02 am
rofl Kaia, I just realized that I gave you some mace, and a mace...... rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:08 am
Does anyone know where to get Langer the dragon plush? I feel like such a newb, but i was hoping that I wouldn't have to spend gold on it.  

BizzyBo

blinky95

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:12 am
kaia u actually watched it all the way through?
wow. it was scary? i thought it was just violent  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games