Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Misuzu0614
*arrived in town, the pack of wolves still following her, sees ed* hey ed!! *walks over to him*

Shun sees Mitsuki and smiled at her. "Hey Mitsuki! how are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:04 pm
Misuzu0614
*arrived in town, the pack of wolves still following her, sees ed* hey ed!! *walks over to him*
"mitsuki! who are you?" ed says without getting up "what happened after they knocked me out?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:06 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Shun sees Mitsuki and smiled at her. "Hey Mitsuki! how are you feeling?"
((can i make my evil comment now?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:11 pm
*looks at shun and smiles* im fine, thanks to you. *looks at ed* what do you mean by who are you?  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:13 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at shun and smiles* im fine, thanks to you. *looks at ed* what do you mean by who are you?
"sorry... i think i`m still a little confused, i ment how" he had an smile but his eyes were tiresome  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:16 pm
oh im fine. *looks at ed* you should rest. a lot happened after you were knocked out...

(go ahead w/ the evil comment)  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:18 pm
Misuzu0614
oh im fine. *looks at ed* you should rest. a lot happened after you were knocked out...

(go ahead w/ the evil comment)
"no... i`m fine just a little tired" ((isint shun a little overjoied?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 pm
if you say so... *looks at the wolves and the people who are staring* i think the people find it strange that wolves are following me...
(hmm... i dunno.)  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 pm
Misuzu0614
if you say so... *looks at the wolves and the people who are staring* i think the people find it strange that wolves are following me...
(hmm... i dunno.)
"maybe they shold wait outside of town" ed relax his back completely and let himself fall over the bench's back part "ever toght why i was kidnaped?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:28 pm
i wanted to ask you that... so why were you kidnapped in the first place? *sits beside ed*  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:42 pm
Misuzu0614
i wanted to ask you that... so why were you kidnapped in the first place? *sits beside ed*
"it *is* a long story but i`l try to explain, 60 years ago an so called biological research industry was hiding some illegal progects. betwen them the creation of assasins. i am one of the results as were the bat humanoid and thatt guy that took me down, i'm the first one to be created. we were all made using the mix of DNAs on an strange egg that was another researsh. it could serve as an placent to breed these mixes. it only needed some information on DNA. the record of fathers was 17 diferent beings. this one died... well after the creation of hedge... the guy that kidnaped me, damian showed up and killed all the scientists. he tok us as his own army... egomatic freak thinks himmself as a *god* i escaped by 20 years without hearing about them. my young aparence is becalse of an failiure, they tried to make us age faster. in the end it had the reverse effect but we still are here. damian found me and want me back... as he found out about you he toght about making you the next suplier on DNA. these *eggs* can be created easely but need the genetic info to breed anything, and it looks like an meteorite for desguise" ((long?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:45 pm
Shun looked at him in disbelief. "Dang.." He said  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:48 pm
blessedheart
((is he that disapointed becalse mitsuki sited with ed?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:51 pm
*looks at him in disbelief* me?! why me..?  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm
notingles
blessedheart
((is he that disapointed becalse mitsuki sited with ed?))

(no, he said dang to the story.)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games