Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:05 pm

User Image

*Volvos ears twitched as his instincts told him trouble was comming. but seeing that hetu didnt pay it any mind, he simply just let the warning go, seeing that the presence he felt was either not very strong, or very very far away. He now turned his gaze back at hetu who had her head burried deeply into the magazine, showing clear signs she was not in the mood to talk.So he simply left her*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:54 pm

User Image
Jessica shook her head and then looked across the room to the empty stage. It was rather silent and she wanted to keep Loraina in her sight and this was one of the only ways to do it.She thought. She walked over to Heturaki.
"Hey um my little sister walked in and She shred's on the elctric guitar if you have someone to sing with her or just want her to play I can go get her."She siad trying not to sound to hopeful.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:01 am

User Image Still stunned, Kurai didn't even notice how hard she had been clutching the pendant until it bit into her palm.

She wondered if she could go back in and get out a second time. If she could, then maybe she could bring someone out with her, and maybe they could escape.

But what was this necklace? How was it possible for it to have this much power--what made it able to cross realms like that?

Questions reeled inside Kurai's head as she tucked the necklace back under her top and walked swiftly towards the direction of the bar again.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:40 pm

User Image

Flo sneezed.
She hated sneezing, but her body did so anyways.
Finished with checking the lower half of the bar in the back, she was now on her way back towards the main hall. Even is such close quarters the bar was still a rather lengthy place, with plenty of space for everyone to fit in comfortably. Still there were some power beings mixing around, it wouldn't do for one to off set the others.

"Ma Dieu, save me from the hormones of young love"

Because that's what was happening all around, if it wasn't the demon seed, it was the elf, and if it wasn't the elf it was she-wolf. Where in hell's fire was all this affection coming from, she wish she could find the hole in the wall that's letting it in.

Turning from such thoughts, she looked around at the familiar faces in the shadows.

"Since when do I pay you to read elf?"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:22 pm

User Image Kurai stepped back inside the bar. She spotted the dragon reprimanding the elf who was slacking off.

I wonder if I can trust her.

Eyes narrowed, Kurai mentally shook her head. Of course the bar manager couldn't be trusted, but who else was there who could answer her questions? Catherine wouldn't, and no one else knew enough about the place.

But what if she tries to take the necklace?

Well, if that was the case, she'd just escape again--but where would she go? And what about taking someone with her? Kurai bit her lip. Maybe she could just try negotiating with the dragon. She seemed sensible enough. At least she could try.

Taking a breath, she walked towards Flo, not letting her doubt show. When she was close enough, Kurai cleared her throat a little.

"Excuse me."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:37 pm

User ImageCatherine turned to Kurai still sitting on chair... Is she trying to trust Flo? Catherine thought holding her other necklace in her hands. Catherine came near Kurai and patted her shoulder "Can I have you for a second?" Catherine walked to staff room sitting on a chair.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:30 pm

User Image Kurai followed Catherine and crossed her arms, not bothering to sit. The latter didn't seem to be too keen to let her talk to Flo, and she wondered why. Catherine didn't say anything earlier, but maybe now that she had seen how desperate Kurai was for answers, she'd give them.

"Well, are you going to tell me what I want to know or do I have to ask that dragon for myself?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:53 am

User Image"Hun, It's not safe to trus Flo" Catherine told letting go of her necklace.

"This necklace is your now" Catherine told patting on Kurai's shoulder. "I guess, You tried to take someone with you?" Catherine giggled a bit "Very wrong you thought." Catherine let go of Kurai's shoulder.

"Necklace, Now belongs to you, Nobody can use it from now on" Catherine explained...Her smile dissapeared suddenly.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 am

User Image

Alice jumped a bit, clearing her head before looking over at the cheerful alien
"Hi Baku." She said, attempting to be cheerful as well--to no avail.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:47 am

User Image

*Hetu looked up to see Flo staring down on her*
"I get paid now?" *she asked with a sheepish grin. Also noticing Jessica was asking her a question about performing or something..she nodded her head and turn her attention back to flow with a raised eyebrow*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:59 am

User Image

*As Baku slid into the boot he gave Alice a droll but serious expression of skepticism.He held his hand to his head and sighed*

"Ok...you really need to work on your cover ups.Now tell me, whats wrong"
*He waited for her reply whiles he intensively looked at her, trying to figure her out.She was truly one of the most puzzling humans he had ever met.He knew there was something more than what she had displayed to him currently, but he was just having a hard time figuring out what it was*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:16 am

User Image

Jessica stepped back behind the bar and looked at the guy tapping.
"Sorry I had to take care of something."She wiped her hand's on her hand towel.Her clothe's had changed she was now wearing a Black leather tankop blue jean cutoff's and combat boot's and her hair was in a bun.She smiled."What can I get you?"? she said putting the money for the scream she had made the girl into the cashregister.

User Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:57 am

Scanda closed the book "Well whilst Iam here I might aswell make some new friends" he said getting up as he looked around "Now where can I make some new friends?" Scanda said as he walked past the bar "Might aswell get a drink!" he said as he sat down by the bar.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:14 pm

User Image

It was odd.
Flo usually did her best to never let the inner beast out, no really she did, but for all of her self control there were still certain things that could cause a laps in judgment.
She was a dragon after all.

Just as she would have address demon, Catherine took over things, leading the two fo them away, taking that delicious scent with them. Flo would later wonder what all the fuss was over, but as of now her thoughts were on the female before her.

If she had been able to conjure up emotions, there would have been a throbing vain poking out of her skull. As it was, Flo just let out a chilling breath. "I'll be sure to stick your next pay check some place really special to jog your memory."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games