Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 2, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:10 pm
*Walks right in and notices Icy's head down on the table* Afternoon Storm. Looks like Icy's had a long night. Must be she's on call this weekend, huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:20 pm
That's putting it lightly.

*Eyes Doughtery for potential threats*

Do you need anything, bub?  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:46 pm
Nah, thanks anyway. I was just making sure everything's kosher around here. See 'ya around, Storm. *exits the thread*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:50 pm
Later!

*Pours another shot*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:05 pm
*stretches, yawns and gets up, heading to bathroom* Did I hear Dougherty in here Storm? *comes back out, heads to bar, and grabs a Corona* Unh-hm! I needed that power-nap! *looks at watch* Don't want to jinx it, so I'll just smile and hope it keeps up...*opens Corona and takes a long pull* Let's see....what trouble shall I start this afternoon, eh? twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:15 pm
Yeah Dougherty was in here, checking for trouble, as usual. Other than that, not much is going on in here. It's been quiet but at least it's something to do. Since Lily's closed down, things have kinda flat-lined.  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:24 pm
I know what you mean...I like bandaidds idea of having a "turf" war, but I'm kinda skeptical now, since things tend to get out of hand quickly... sweatdrop It sounds like fun, and I know there are quite a few Geezers who wouldn't mind being a bit rowdy and getting their otherwise clean hands a little dirty! twisted Maybe we'll broach that topic again down the road...with these holidays coming up, looks like we'll have plenty to do...we need a cybernetic turkey set out on revenge for his feathered brethren, a psychotic Santa that gives pain instead of joy, and so forth and so on....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:40 pm
Well they did say we could "prank" the geezer bar. But whats the point? Psychotic Santa? Lol, and who is going to play that part?  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:50 pm
*looks at QSXII and wiggles eyebrows* Well, I was hoping that you'd be interested in that part. Sine mischief and mayhem are your specialties, I'm sure you'd shine in that role...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:53 pm
Maybe.. but my sights are set on Halloween. Ive got something special planned.  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:57 pm
*sneaks up behind QSXII and grabs booty while he's talking*

Naturally Halloween comes first. That's just something for you to think about for the coming holidays. What, you didn't think chaos takes a break for the holidays, did you?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:12 pm
Ive got give the other hooligans a chance to shine too, lol... did you just grab my booty? stare  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:25 pm
*looks off in the distance, whistling like nothing is going on* Hm? Did you say something about booty grabbing? confused *shrugs* Trust me, the other hooligans will shine, no matter what! More than one role, ya know...hhhhmmmmm, I am intrigued now. What exactly do you have planned for Halloween? Besides partying, of course. *drains Corona and grabs another* Is it gonna be frightful? twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:32 pm
Hmm it is October... Time to start... ninja  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:45 pm
*smiles wickedly at the costume change* twisted Nnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccee!!!

( gonk I knew it was too good to be true! stressed Be back in a few... evil )  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games