Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:24 pm
Enjoying the meal Liada thought about that notion. She really didn't know much about Kits past so it would make since if she wasn't originally a full cat in the beginning. I was at first. I used to be a normal fox until my death. Then I was reborn as a fox spirit or demon as some think at times and I grew out of some of my natural instincts over the centuries around humans. I'm still a fox but just act more human than animal when I want to. So what made you want to go into fighting? You don't seem the violent type.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 pm
Zephit nodded at Liada's explanation of what she was. Whether a demon or a spirit, he seemed to take the knowledge pretty well. It didn't matter to him, she was who she was, no matter what she was.

"I was a house cat originally, but my owners were really abusive. So I ran to the streets. Street cats fight a lot, over all sorts of things." He pawed at his eye-patch gently, recalling the memories. "I got good at fighting, and it was an easy way to make money as a person. My options are limited for employment."

"What is it like working for Psy?" He seemed to lighten in tone, now that he didn't have to talk about himself.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 pm
Liada nodded as he talked about his past. He seemed much more at ease now that he got it out of the way. Finishing up most of her meal she took a break and sipped at her drink. I'm sure you would be able to find something for work. Fighting may be lucrative but it gets old. I should know. As for Psy I'm pretty much her partner since I give her a percentage of the profits for the club. So in a ways I'm working for her and not at the same time. What kind of things do you like to do on your down time?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 pm
"I'm becoming fond of spending time with you, Liada." He nodded, considering that the most important fact of all. Zephit was definitely enjoying himself with his new friend, on his first date ever.

"Otherwise I like to write, and watch people. Always hopeful that I'll find someone interesting. Though it'll be impossible to top you, I think." He smiled at her, and reached a hand across the table to touch hers. It was so easy to just talk to her, or flirt even. Such a foreign feeling.

"Enjoy your meal?" He asked politely, not minding if it wasted one of his questions. More worried at how slowly he was eating compared to her.

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm
Liada blushed furiously at his answer. Completely speechless and trying to remember that it was probably his cat like mannerisms that was making him talk like this. She had to try a couple times before she finally got the words to come out of her mouth after downing the last of her drink. I-I am yes, they weren't kidding when they said the food was great here....Do, do you normally talk to all girls like this? redface  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:00 pm
"I usually have trouble biting my tongue. So I say what is on my mind, whether that be compliments or confusion." He could tell she was a little flustered by his mannerisms, but it was important that he honest. Which is why he continued to give her the whole story.

"So I do talk to all girls like this. Honestly, that is." Zephit smiled, squeezing Liada's fingers gently. "I find you the most beautiful of all the women I've met, though. Maybe I act a little differently around you."

"I-It doesn't bother you, does it?"

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:13 pm
Taking a deep breath she smiled softly at him. Thankful for the forward answer. Well no it doesn't bother me. I'm just trying to wrap my head behind it as to the why part. Whether its just because you're that honest being a cat and all or if its because you're a playboy. Either way I can handle just fine it just took me off guard in the beginning since you just met me and all. I think I was more surprised at you instantly asking me out on this date but overall I'm not regretting not saying no. Her thumb stroked the back of his hand as he held onto hers. She really did find his personality a bit refreshing to things she was used to. What about me do you think makes me so special over all the other ladies you've met so far?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 pm
Zephit smiled, hoping that she wouldn't find him to be a playboy. There was no way he'd allow himself to become one of those guys. He lost his first love to someone like that, and his eye.

"I'm glad I'm doing a good job at this date thing. I've never been on one before, so I was kind of nervous." His smile turned shy as he considered the reason why Liada was so special. If he could put his finger on it, the situation would be a lot easier to manage. He just shook his head at her question, before trying to explain.

"If I could give you the right answer, I'd tell you. I like the way you look, and the way you move. You dress very nicely, too, but that isn't really it. For some reason when you leave, my mind stays on you until something distracts me." He felt like he was rambling, and couldn't help but look to the floor. "My heart flutters. And no one else does that, but I don't know why it happens."

Zephit

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:29 pm
{{Sounds like heartburn to me.}}
((Use your own account for once, will you? stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 pm
Liada smiled at those words. It felt really nice hearing them, she hadn't heard something like that...since him.....Zephit was really adorable like this but they did only just meet. She took both his hands in hers and squeezed them reassuringly. I'm sure its just the early stages of infatuation Zeph....That and the fact that we're both animals more or less. I'm sure the longer you stay here in town you might find someone better come along. But this night was really enjoyable. I'm glad you asked me out tonight. User Image  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:38 pm
"I'll take that bet. You can keep spending time with me, until I figure out if there is anyone better?" Zephit smiled hopefully and lifted one of her hands to his lips. He gave it a sweet kiss, before returning it to the table. "I'm thinking that will be forever, though, as fair warning."

"I'm glad I asked you out too, but we still have something left, don't we?" Another smile, this one more feline and warm. "We've yet to share the stars together, Liada."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 pm
Liada had to admit she liked the idea of spending more time with Zephit. He was interesting and very endearing. She snapped back to reality as the waiter came and she paid the bill. You're right, we still have that. I think there's a patio through the back that has a pathway to the lake. Did we wanna do that?  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:52 pm
"This time is for you, beautiful. Whatever you would like do. Even if that is have me walk you home for the night." Zephit smiled, just sort of lost in holding her hands. Though it hadn't escaped him that she paid the bill for them, which he would make up to her another time. He wasn't too manly to let her pay, of course, but he'd certainly return the favor.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:58 pm
Liada giggled as they got up from the table and started heading to the back doors where the patio was. It was almost a full moon and it was clear skies. Thank god it was still summer at the moment else Liada would probably freeze out there in her current attire. Well you have been doing good but I dunno if its that good for you to follow me home just yet. xp They stand out on the patio before they decided to take the path that went around the lake.  

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:04 pm
"I was just being polite." Zephit laughed, feeling comfortable enough not to get flustered. It was a very strange feeling, to have no worries immediately on his mind. He flashed Liada an honest smile as they walked along the lake. "Let's take it slow, and just enjoy the process. I can always walk you home another time."

Looking her over, he felt a little concerned. It was summer, but it was late in the night. "You aren't cold, are you?" He inquired, placing an arm around her waist loosely.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games