Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Maralyn shrugged. "Sure." She started following the flying women.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Kuhn looked up at Tsuna "You look so much like a father figure from this angle"

Tsuna dropped him freely "What was that? Im not your dad infact your older than me"

Kuhn hit the ground "Ouch! well could you carry me? I really hate walking with these stubby legs"

"Here..." he tossed Kuhn a rope and a wagon "Tie that to me... and I'll pulle you around.... but I will not! carry you"

"Fine...."

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 pm

"Wait up Maralyn." Ichiro turned to Tsuna and the rest. "Anyone care to join?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:59 pm

"Sure..." Tsuna walked forwards and a rope tied to hiswaist pulled a little red wagon where Kuhn was sitting in

"WOOOHOOOO!"

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Seyn watched them as they left. She sighed and flew beside Tsuna.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Ichiro spotted Kishiko looking like herself in near a cave up on a hill. "Guys over here." He called out to the rest of them. He fell down to wear Kishiko was and looked her straight in the eye.

Kishiko gave him a wicked smile. "Hello Ichiro. So what drove you to follow me? You know you can't kill me don't you?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Maralyn almost tripped as she fell. "OH MY GOD!"

Seyn watched Maralyn fall, and flew in to catch her. "Man you're heavy."

Maralyn Glared at Seyn as she insulted her.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Eric watched as everyone left he chuckled just then Friend reappeared

"sorry sir" he said bowing slightly Eric chuckled

"Take me to mah brother now that thy are gone" he said smiling

Friend only nodded and teleported to Zacks room when they got there Friend faded away and Kaz opened hi eyes from sleeping and turned to Zack Eric ran over to Zack and hugged him "hey there 'friend' " he said chuckling Zack cuckled as well and changed to Friend his disguise "hello sir" then Kaz appeared and frowned

"are you sure you want to do this Zack? he said still frowning

Zack slowly nodded in his disguise "yes tell Kishiko that i refuse to come out if she wants me to because she has obvisouly lost all feelings for me but-" he then handed Kaz the snowglobe he bought Kishiko a long time ago "give her this i saved it im gonna be disguised as Friend for awhile just until i can figure this out"

Kaz took the snowglobe and nodded

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:23 pm

(( Nice 4laugh i did not expect that 3nodding ))

"Unless i decide to go full on rogue." Ichiro looked down. "I think i can make the sacrifice."

Kishiko smiled. "I have a whole army and family that will be out to get you." She then walked over to Maralyn. She took her nail and ran it down her neck, penetrating so it just oozed a small amount of blood. "You willing to turn rogue too?" She then looked at Seyn. "And you." She used one hand to cradle one side of Seyn's face. "You haven't done anything to me yet. Plus your in my clan. Unless...you decide to leave. Then that's a different story."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:05 pm

"Wow Tsuna your like a roller coaster!"

"Haha thats funny Kuhn cause I think we are soon gonna be in a rough.... gagged cave so it may get bumpy" Tsuna gave an evil smile

Kuhn looked at him "N-no.... you wouldn't"

"Would I?"

dawgybites

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:43 pm

"anyways Eric wants me to take him to see the show" he said chuckling a bit when Kaz looked confused as to what show "bye Kaz it wont be the last time we meet ill be back soon enough" Kaz chuckled and nodded

"ok pip squick but no matter what you do remember i can always kick your butt" Kaz stuck out his tounge and Zack just laughed and just like that Eric and Zack dissappeared only to reappear in the cave everyone was in hidden Eric sat next to Zack in his disguise in the shadows
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Maralyn had held onto her neck. Sh** She thought cluthing onto her throat.

Seyn had to obey Kishiko's orders. "Yes Ms. Miyazaki." She said floating over to Kishiko's side. She looked up at Tsuna with a sad face, as if she was about to say "Help me."

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Tsuna looked at Seyn and put his hand on her shoulder "Is that so Kishiko?" the he thins out his eyes and pulls on the rope pulling Kuhn "I'm done babysitting your Spy... Kishiko he our Hostage, and according to Seyn he has an ability that may be very important to your victory..."

"Wha? I ..."

Tsuna gave Kuhn a scary look and Kuhn shivered

"I mean a great ability an ability to know everyone information in a second an ability to destroy buildings like your bomb!" he stands up in his wagon proudly

"Now I am going ask for a trade Kishiko.... Seyn for Kuhn..."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Kishiko smiled. "I don't do trades unless the lives are important to me. And I already have a plan more cunning then merely blowing things up. But if you will take your beloved Seyn back. She is of no use to me if her heart belongs elsewhere." She grabbed Seyn's hair and pulled her over to Tsuna. "Take her. But I do warn you that traders are the best and most favored targets." She skipped and sat down on a smooth rock. She crossed her legs and smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot my purpose for coming here. I need..." Just then she bit her hand deep enough to let blood drip out. It fell on the ground. Suddenly the ground began to glow revealing a symbol glowing in red around Ichiro and his friends. The red glow traveled through their bodies and they were paralyzed. "I need food."

Ichiro felt a heavy weight on him and he collapsed to the ground. "Take my blood. I don't care."

Kishiko walked up to him and kneeled down. "Oh dear Ichiro your blood is getting too familiar to me. I must try something new." She then looked at Seyn. "But an angel's blood, even one mixed with a different breed can give a Pureblood amazing powers." She then stretched out Seyn's neck and sank her teeth in her. When she was done she dropped her head. "I'll try out my new powers later. But for now I must go I sense my baby crying. Ta ta everyone." She teleported back to Ace's crib and picked him up. "Hush little baby. Don't fret. Mommy will give you the world soon enough I promise you."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Tsuna was frozen

Kuhn for some reason was unaffected "What the hell? Does now one care about me!?" When Kishiko left Kuhn backwards into the wagon smashing his head downward onto a small pillow he put there "I was left behind agian....."

Tsuna was able to move agian "hugh...." he grabbed Seyn "Are you okay?!" he yelled with a concerned look on his face
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games