Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:41 pm

He hit the deck. He pounded on the shed wall, trying to get her attention.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 pm

User Image
Hana was in pain. She started to try and crawl to safty, but was failing because she couldn't us her left arm from being shot. "Brago.... Nike....someone?" She called, trying not to dry from the pain.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:57 pm

User Image
"i don't know. But wherever she is, she had better be alright. Hana!" Chaos erupted on all sides. Little skirmishes began breaking out everywhere. Nike jumped up as she was approached by a couple of humans.
Garrett looked back and saw Jack undre fire. "dammit", he looked to the treeline but ran back instead. "Your too open here. It's reinforced steel, she'll be fine. He grabbed his arm, dragging him toward the trees.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:02 pm

"Hana?!?!" Brago released his war restraint. and unleashed 4x his normal Demonic aura with his bracelets on. "You f****** humans. I will kill you all!!!" Brago said. His aura had created a gust that pushed all away as it spun around bragos body.

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:06 pm

User Image
"Stop Brago, you might hurt one of us. They're just human. We can take them."

((Battles are fought longer than ten seconds rolleyes ))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:07 pm

User Image
Hana winced as she felt Brago's aura, and used her own to shield herself from it. She was able to role on her her right side and place her hand over the bullet wound in a futile attempt to stop the bleeding.

Lady Eevee

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 pm

He went a bit limp. "Why are you helping me?" He clutched his chest hiding the wound. "It burns..."

(It's a sternum shot...Just a heads up.)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:15 pm

User Image
"Brago stop!" Hana yelled, causing pain to jolt through her. She struggled and tried to push herself up with one arm but fell back down again.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:18 pm

User Image
Nike ran over to Hana and began licking the wound, she coaxed the bullet out, and her saliva did the rest. "Vampires make the best field doctors," she daid grinning her teeth stained with blood.
"Because. We're brothers and I only have you left. Even if you hate me, and maybe one day you'll kill me, but until then....." An LBFer jumped from the bushes, knife in hand, screaming.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:22 pm

" Control it..."Brago energy began swirling around him and retracting into his body. "Control the power.."

DemolitionboyXX

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 pm

He coughed up a little blood. He weezed, "Just die..." His little power stopped the man in his tracks and it snapped his neck. "I was saving that for you, but since...you're helping me...I better not." He coughed again, more blood.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 pm

User Image
"Thank you Nike." Hana said, sitting up. She moved her arm, but it felt stiff. She looked down and saw her dress stained with blood, but ignored it. She stood up and walked toward brago. "Brago, please, put the restraint back on. Please."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:48 pm

"Killing blow: ............." Brago aimed his arms at the men and gathering a monsterous amount of aura to his hands. He ignored Hanas pleading.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 pm

User Image
"Brago Stop!" Hana yelled, running up to him a grabbing him. She didn't know what else to do.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Brago noticed Hana. "Stop what?"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games