Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 pm
(oh ok cool haha wats happening ovr with aria and the littl kiddies? hah)
erin looked up at blake to see that he had his eyes closed and a smile on his face. "wat r u all smiles about?" i asked taping his mouth. "nothing just..i wish this moment cud last forever.." he said and sat up and cradling me in his arms. i smiled and looked down and started fidling with my fingers. "wat r u thinking about?" he asked as he twirled my hair around his fingers. "you and me..just living on an island far away from all our troubles...just you and me ther.." i answered blushing all of a sudden. he smiled and lifted my mouth to his and kissed me passionately. my eyes fluttered a bit before i kissed bak and wrapped my arms around him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:57 pm
((I don't know sweatdrop nothing much...)) Aria jumped when she heard a rustling noise not too far away. She got in front of the kids and looked closely, only to see a deer. She smiled and sighed in relief. Tomoyo smiled. "So.." Jude sighed contentedly and kissed her forehead. "So.." He replied.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:03 pm
Austin saw Hannah and grabbed her by the arm, putting his arm around her and flying up into the clouds while cradling her. He held Hannah close to his chest and rested his head on hers. She blushed and closed her eyes for the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 pm
derek walked ovr to aria and tugged on her shirt. "im hungry. wat are we gonna eat?" he asked sweetly.
blake broke apart first. he sighed and pressed his forehead to mine and looked into my eyes. i smiled at him shyly. "can we go somewher.alone please?" he asked. "wher did u wanna go?" i asked pulling away. i grabbed his hands and made invisible patterns on it. "somewher..i dont kno i guess we'll find out wen we find it." he said and winked at me. "ok..not far tho ok?" i said making it sound like a question. he nodded and stod up with me still in his arms making me giggle. he ran and luanched himself into the air snapping his wings out and did a loop-d-loop and flew north.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:13 pm
Aria thought for a moment. "I think I saw a Mcdonald's not too far away from here.." She said, smiling back at Derek. "Does that sound good?" Tomoyo and Jude watched Blake and Erin fly away, and then turned towards each other, walking towards the shore.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:32 pm
derek smiled happily and jumped up onto aria's back. "can i hav chicken nuggets?" he asked.
"blake i can fly too ya kno?"i said and kissed his cheek. "i kno. but im giving you a break." he said and kissed me lightly on the lips. i smiled and stayed put. we landed about 5minutes later behind a building. he pulled his wings in and we walked around it hand in hand. we walked by a guy selling hot dogs. "do u want a hot dog?" blake asked. i shook my head, "for some reason im not all that hungry. "ok..you sure?" he asked. i nodded. the guy made blake his hot dog but turned his bak to us for about 10seconds. he turned to us smiling hugely. "its on the house." he said and started to roll his hot dog stand away. "uh..that was weird.." blake said and took a bite of the hot dog. "no blake!" i said knocking it out of his hand. his eyes widened and he started to turn a shade of blue. "breath!" i shouted at him and started to do the himelik to him. he tried to cough it out. he ben over and spit it out but fell over and stopped breathing. "blake!" i shouted.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:43 pm
Aria nodded and rounded up the other kids, taking out the wallet Tomoyo gave her and walking towards the city. Tomoyo looked at Jude, then down. Jude smiled and poked her. "What's wrong?" He asked. She looked back up. "I just have a lot on my mind..." She said, smiling. "It's nothing.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:46 pm
Austin landed a little south of where they were. He wrapped his arms around Hannah tight and kissed her cheek softly. She blushed and hugged him, looking into his gentle eyes. Austin ran his hand through her hair, as their lips touched gently. Hannah closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:48 pm
i started doing mouth to mouth. "somebody help! please!" i shouted to the people passing by. i saw someone standing by a store and smiling evily. he winked at me and pulled out a hand gun. "aw crap..seriously?!" i muttered under my breath. someone ran over to us and fortunately blocked the guy with the gun. "dont worry im a doctor." the woman said. she did mout to mouth on him making me slightly jealous but i knew better than to mouth off to the person who was trying to save my boyfriend. she noticed that i was glaring at her, "is he your boyfriend?" she asked as she did CPR on him. i nodded. "ok..that explains why you're looking at me like that." she said and did mouth to mouth on him again. he groaned and moved his head away from the woman. "blake!" i said and rushed around to his head. he groaned again and opened his eyes. "no more hot dogs from suspicious ppl anymore ok?" i said and kissed his cheek. he smiled weakly and tried sitting up. "thank you." i said to the woman. she nodded. "dont mention it." she said getting up and walking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:06 pm
Hannah broke the kiss up "We have to go help Erin. Now!" She took off grabbing his hand, flying over into the town and saw Erin. They landed and ran over to her "Erin, is Blake okay?" She glanced down at him then saw the guy with the gun. Hannah walked up to him and quickly smacked the gun out of his grip and spin kicked his shoulder dislocating it. Austin looked at Blake and smiled that he was okay "Hannah...I think is killing that guy."  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:10 pm
Jude smiled and picked Tomoyo up, putting her on his back. "You don't talk much..." He said. Tomoyo shrugged and lookedat the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:14 pm
"he's ok now.." i said helping blake up. the woman who help turned around and shot hannah in the shoulder with her own hand gun and quickly ran away. she shrugged her coat off and snapped her sowed on wings out and took to the sky.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:16 pm
Tomoyo looked overhead and saw the two flying overhead fast. She flew after them, followed by Jude. They saw Erin flying. "Is everything ok?" Tomoyo asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:20 pm
the woman heard tomoyo. she turned around and smirked and shot her i the gut and then did the same to jude. "last time you'll ever b free." she said in a monotone voice and flew off. i saw the woman shoot jude and tomoyo and leaned lake up against austin. and flew after the woman.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 pm
"No get back here!" Hannah took off after her and dropped kicked her back hearing a snap. She took her hand gun and shot her in the wings then her legs "I dare you to shoot me again!" She saw the lady fall towards the ground and die. Hannah looked at her shoulder "And I just got that healed just a couple days ago, give me a brake." Austin just stood there wide eyed at what Hannah did. She felt dizzy and her eyes slowly shut. He laid Blake on a bench and flew up towards her catching her then went back to bench "remind me not to piss her off."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games