Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:39 pm
Amy smiled and nodded. "That's Bonnie, and yes she is. As long as the animals aren't too big, she can help them. She really helped my kittens out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 pm
*raises an eyebrow* neutral Are your kittens magical? *looks at her*  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 pm
((Hey love, you might wanna post a link to the Flame text in MW. Flame'll have a higher chance of seeing it there and the MW ladies will know you have finished one of your rolls. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:49 pm
Amy giggled and shook her head. "No, though while I was over there, I asked her if she could do a check-up on Thistle over there, and she said she could. So if she can do a check-up on Thistle, I'm sure she could give some to Kits' animals, too. Plus, she said she could look at magical animals, as long as they were smaller, when Kits, Jessi and I were in the pet area."

{{I'm sorry, but I have to head out for the night. This has been a lot of fun, though! biggrin I'll be free tomorrow afternoon if Rod needs to do more planning for Kits' surprise. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:56 pm
Good enough for me. See you later, babe. *nods and stands*

*sneaks back out way came, heading towards the Racing place*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:57 pm
*having spent the evening in the office, doing a couple of interviews while she was there, heads home for the night*

(( lol Good thing I checked. I didn't know I was in the office. rofl ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:57 pm
*comes back in carrying a bouquet of birds of paradise flowers along with various other exotic flowers in a nice medium sized pot*

*along with it a box of assorted chocolate and a nice card*

*inside the pot is a piece of paper sticking up on a plant stick with a nice ribbon. It reads: This is a dinner promise to take you anywhere you'd like for dinner at any time.*

*stuck into the ribbon on the chocolate are the 13 general exam coupons from Bonnie's*

*waves to the person behind the desk* Hi... redface Is Miss Kits still here? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:58 pm
((Oh... redface I'm sorry...I just assumed since you co-owned the place... redface gonk ))  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 pm
((It's ok. I don't mind. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:09 pm
((Oh whew. *wipes brow* I see you left! gonk lol, oh well. I'll leave the stuff for you. 3nodding ))

*lady behind the counter tells she already left for the night* Ah sad Oh well. Can you make sure she gets the items, please? *lady tells, with eyes sparkling, to put it on her desk and points out the way* Ah, yes, good idea. wink

*picks up the items and slips into Kits and Amy's office, placing them on the desk Kits was sitting the other night*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:11 pm
((I wasn't really planning on rping tonight. I'll make sure to pick it up tomorrow, though. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 pm
((No problem, I'm about to head out my own self. 3nodding Night, Gorgeous. wink ))

*makes sure they are where she can see them*

*waves goodbye to the girl behind the desk* wink

*exits Aqua Springs*  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:03 pm
damecharlie
((Hey love, you might wanna post a link to the Flame text in MW. Flame'll have a higher chance of seeing it there and the MW ladies will know you have finished one of your rolls. 3nodding ))

{{Oh... ok. I should have thought of that. It's less likely a person will keep up with an RP if they don't RP in it. So, they won't see messages about that in that RP. I should know. *facepalm* Thanks Dame. smile }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:24 pm
((So...you gonna do that anytime soon? Because it doesn't count until you do. lol xd You also owe us some lovely rhyme odes. /giggles))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:01 pm
{{Oh... Whooops. Guess I could do that now. lol}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games