Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Upbeat Gumdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:08 am
User Image

Jun hastened towards the academy.

She made her way to the lord Kazekage's office and considerately presented herself to whomever might be available.

"May I please have a headband? I'm ready for whatever awaits me. I'm ready . . to dedicate my life towards Sunagakure's prosperity."

The kunoichi bowed in deep respect and reverence towards their one and only kage.

She appeared to be indeed ready to rest her life in the hands of their Kazekage.

Jun considered herself as merely an instrument to use. Unfortunately, she always did just so.

She never really did see herself as more than that. More than an aide to others. Or to anyone really.

XAyame_HatakeX
                                              I'm so sorry! I do not have a format yet - but I will soon! . o .

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:21 am
Upbeat Gumdrop

Well the weather outside was frightful. And her book was so delightful. And since there was no kage to tell her no... let her read, let her read, let her read. Hmm... That last part did not rhyme. Unfortunate to Lilith. Still, she was in the clutches of her new favorite book when a new genin appeared. Her eyes gazed over the silver haired oni woman, who seemed more serious than most of the genin who walked in here. Good on her. "One moment please." Lilith chimed. She placed her book down and went through a drawer with the other handbands. Lilith then stood up and walked over to the girl. "This headband commemorates your first day as a shinobi of the sand. May you bring honor to us and our village." She said with a warm smile. As Lilith moved back to the desk, she then looked back at the girl.
"Oh! Make sure to wear something warm. Don't know how, but it's been snowing in several of our village areas." She said as she picked back up the book. Supernatural weather was not her concern. Well, it would be if the kazekage asked since she lived to serve her, but since she received no orders to assist she assumed the great Lady Ayame had it taken care of. So instead, she went back to reading her book.

(Sorry for the double quote! Accidentally typed the wrong color and did not make the post overall look pretty lol.)

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Upbeat Gumdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:17 am
User Image

Jun rose from her polite bow and properly received her headband with grace.

"Thank you for this, and for your bolstering words."
                                              she determinedly stated.

In the meantime, her dexterous digits worked to tie the gifted emblem around the cloth of her left, upper arm's sleeve.

Her silk palms kissed and she bowed once more, "I'll do everything I can to bring honor to us all."

"Snow?" Jun wondered aloud. That sounded strange indeed. Snow in the desert...

"I must venture out and see what exactly is happening amid our village, then." she concluded, appreciating Lilith's direction.

On her way out, Jun saluted Lilith once more before she'd depart. "Enjoy your read, Lady Lilith. I shall see you around!"

And with that, Jun left the office.

Mattysandwich
                                              It's quite alright! I love your post! It made me all cheery inside <3 thank you for the quick reply and sorry for re-quoting you multiple times too! . O .

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karuto's large frame would darken the doorway of the Kazekage's office, peering in to find Lilith exactly where she said she would be "Karuto Raiken, present and accounted for"

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+11 Strength || +6 Speed || +12 Reflex || +11 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Mattysandwich
Quote:

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:20 pm
Ayame poofed directly behind her desk and went to finding the old report from San and Theo's reconnaissance mission in Oto. When she found it she perused it and set it aside, she looked at Daichi and he nuzzled her. "We need to figure this out again. I'll send envoys, we can meet in the wind country. Suna has been neutral all these years. Maybe at the temple?"
Daichi nodded and lay down putting his head in her lap. "Things are about to change Daichi."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:36 pm
Dexterous Prince

Lilith walked in a good pace after Karuto did. Honestly she was surprised he remained so patient as to stay in the office. To her, it signaled that he learned his lesson. With that done, she smiled and handed the towering man a set of papers. "Your first assignment as a chuunin." She said with a nod. As he would read the paperwork, she would word off an abridge version of the content."You are to take the chuunin Saiko with you into the land of fire, and to the village of Konohagakure. We have had an alliance with the village in the past, and it is for you both to discover whether the current leader wishes to continue it. We have very limited intel on the new Hokage, so anything you can gather will be valued. Do not do anything which threatens the reputation of Sunagakure, however. The mission does not have a deadline, but obviously the sooner, the better." When she finished she moved to her desk and sat down. She then opened up her book and began reading. "Oh, and do Suna proud." She said as she slithered back into her novel.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Lilith made her appearance and took a seat at her desk, Karuto's body stiffened as he awaited the reprimand her was sure was coming. When none was given, he relaxed a little and even broke out into a grin when he was given his mission "You can count on me!" He said giving the woman one of his Heroic Thumbs up "I'll go track down Saiko and we'll hit the road for Konoha immediately. Of course, I may have to swing by a certain temple on the way back, but the mission comes first! Thanks Lilith!" With a renewed spring in his step he took off down the hall to find the Shinobi whose body he had inhabited all those months ago

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
+11 Strength || +6 Speed || +12 Reflex || +11 Fortitude

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ "WOOOOOOO!!" Zhi's small but high-spirited voice carried just shortly ahead of her on the wind. She quickly found that her body was even lighter and more limber than before. That training really did wonders for her natural speed and even some for her reflexes and strength. Fwoosh! The sand in front of the building was cleared away by a small whirlwind as Zhi momentarily came to a stop. "Wowwee... I'm like... even faster now! I almost didn't think I could do it. I bet... I can get even better!" Just like that, she adopted an unquenchable determination to further surpass herself no matter what. She had to get so good that she could show off to Taylor, and even the rest of the village too. For now, what she had was pretty darn good though.

Zhi walked only as far as the door to enter the building then vwoooom! She was off again. She zipped around any obstacles she found and past anyone in the halls on the way to the Kazekage's office. Sadly, and inevitable and loud THWUMP BAM PAT echoed through the immediate area when she reached the office's door. Zhi fell right back onto her rump and held her face while rolling on the floor. "DOOOOOORS! CURSE THEM ALLLLLL!!!" Truly, she hated these blasted barriers that hindered passage into or from rooms and passages. After a couple seconds Zhi recovered, stood up, and knocked on the door a few times. Maybe... if she was lucky... the Kazekage was too busy to have heard her running into the door or loudly groaning outside of it. "HEEEEEYYY! Kazekage-san-dono-samaaaaa! It's Zippy! Can I bother you for a few quick questions!? PRETTYYYY PLEAAAAAAASE!?!?" Well, if she wasn't noticed before, then she most likely had been now. Zhi waited for permission to enter while bouncing in place outside of the room.

Enter

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: Jonin || +3】○【SPEED: Jonin || +12】○【REFLEX: Jonin || +2】○【FORTITUDE: Jonin || +0】○【CHAKRA: 790 || 790】○【STAMINA: 595 || 595
Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique(s) Active:
• Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ] [ X Rank ]
_☆ S-Rank Applied
_☆ +2km Sensory Range per Rank Applied
_☆ Base Sensory Range: 10km × 8 (Zoom 2 Effect) = 80km (while stationary)
___○ Will of Kagura [ B Rank ]
____★ Allows mobile usage of "Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]"
____★ Range of "Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]" is halved
____★ Current sensory range: 80km ÷ 2 = 40km (while mobile)
Passive Effects:
• Zoom Disipline: Zoom 2
_☆ All sensory effects are granted octuple (x cool their standard range.
• Resolution Discipline
_☆ The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki). Even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank
_☆ The user can gain specific information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range
_☆ At body ranks D and C users of this discipline able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition
_☆ -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill if you know the technique that was used.
_☆ This only works for techniques which originate within the sensory area of the user.
• Sensory Class Specialization
_☆ If the user chooses zoom and resolution, then limitations are overwritten for their strengths.
• "The Good Host" PA
_☆ Implant Chakra Cost Requirements ÷ 2
• "Own Tempo" PA
_☆ Zhi is unaffected by her own Jiton techniques' slow effects.
• Western Burning Fist
_☆ Power
___○ Grants a Slight increase to Strength for every other stage mastered starting at the first stage (Strength is granted at stages 1/3/5.)
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
_☆ Reflex
___○ Grants a Slight increase to Reflex for every other stage mastered starting at two. (Reflex is granted at stages 2/4/6.)
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
_☆ Shooter Stance
___○ Mild (+2) strength boost to Western Burning Fist jutsu per mastered stage if used while in this stance
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
_☆ Upgraded Caliber
___○ When in the shooter stance, the strength of their strikes is increased moderately instead of mildly
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
• Jiyūgata Senpū
_☆ Training Bonus
___○ Double the normal post reductions are granted by the Soft Physical Formless Style if it is the practitioner's locked Formless Style
_☆ Momentum
___○ Any speed boosts granted by the techniques in this Style vanish as soon as the user comes to a stop, and are limited to a gain of 1 descriptive rank per the user’s body rank per post. [This Excludes the Ranks gained from Whirlwind Training]
_☆ Rigorous Style
___○ If learned as a rigorous style, techniques of this style are treated as being a full rank higher in all aspects when interacting with other techniques
___○ If learned as a rigorous style, the limit to the number of descriptive ranks the user gains from techniques is doubled
_☆ Speed Limit
___○ The maximum number of descriptive ranks the user can gain from this Style is 12. [This Excludes the Ranks gained from Whirlwind Training]
_☆ Whirlwind Training
___○ Raises the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
___○ These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style
_☆ Switchblade
___○ The user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction
___○ If this Style is being learned as a rigorous Style, the user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once per post without it consuming an activation
_____★ Only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s
_____★ This Somersault cannot be immediately followed by an attack
_☆ Perfecting Balance
___○ Every Soft Physical Formless technique used confers one descriptive rank of speed to the user for the duration of the fight
___○ Attempts to throw the user off-balance that are of a lower rank than the user’s highest trained rank in the Soft Physical Formless Style automatically fail to do so
_____★ S-Rank Locked Soft Formless Training

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:44 pm
Regalina Kaicho

Ayame wrote what she needed on her paper and smiled as she heard the familiar very quick steps of Zhi. She put her pen down and put her chin in her hand watching the door. She winced when the little one hit the door and couldn't help a small chuckle. Daichi got up and nosed open the door for Zhi then walked back to his position behind Ayame. She smiled at Zhi, "Ask away little one."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Zhi quickly slipped in and just as quickly closed it behind her. She managed to not loudly slam it at all thanks to mastering that little skill to avoid her mother's reprimanding back at home. The Kazekage's presence was as rightfully imposing as ever, even when divided between herself and a clone. Of course, it was only thanks to Zhi prodigal sensory skills that she'd be able to notice that status. "Y-yes! Thank you." Zhi awkwardly flashed a rushed salute then started to rock back and forth on her feet where she came to stand. "Right... so, my questions." She held her hands in front of herself to count on her fingers to make sure she had all her thoughts in order. "Uh, so first: could I take a test or just be allowed to learn advanced jutsu? Just those A-Rank ones would be fine, really!" She paused then remembered, "Oh yeah, and could I get scrolls to learn the higher levels of the Western Burning Fist and Jiyugata Senpu styles? I was making really good progress with them and have managed to master them pretty well so far, if I do say so myself!" Zhi proudly but softly pounded on the left side of her undeveloped chest with her right hand after mentioning her recent success. With just that much she had almost driven that muscle-headed Super Saiyan into a corner. If she could push a bit further then she'd definitely be closer to Lady Bastet's legendary heroic strength.

A third finger would extend to make her next request, "I dunno if it's a secret, but Lady Bastet was looking to prepare Tetsuhiko and I for Oinin training. I was hoping that I might be allowed to take on some missions after I'm ready to also prepare for whatever that might have in store? Again, I'm toooootaaaally okay with taking a little test or whatever to show that I can handle it. Whatever you want, Kazekage-san-dono-sama!" Like always, her words spilled forth like water from a destroyed dam. It was practically a skill that she could say so much at once with so few breaths at a time. "I..." She held her left hand up to double check the three fingers she'd been keeping count on, "I think that was it. Please! I wanna get stronger so that I don't have to hide behind others and can actually be a hero too!" Zhi's final plea on the matter was paired with a peppy and confident pose showcasing a left-handed thumbs-up plus a wink. The icing on the cake would surely be that she might be considered to learn a super secret rare speedy technique to take it all to another level. However, that could certainly wait for another time; she'd already just asked for so much.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: Jonin || +3】○【SPEED: Jonin || +12】○【REFLEX: Jonin || +2】○【FORTITUDE: Jonin || +0】○【CHAKRA: 890 || 890】○【STAMINA: 695 || 695
Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique(s) Active:
_☆ S-Rank Applied
Passive Effects:
• Resolution Discipline
_☆ The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki). Even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank
_☆ The user can gain specific information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range
_☆ At body ranks D and C users of this discipline able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition
_☆ -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill if you know the technique that was used.
_☆ This only works for techniques which originate within the sensory area of the user.
_☆ If the user chooses zoom and resolution, then limitations are overwritten for their strengths.
• "The Good Host" PA
• "Own Tempo" PA
• Western Burning Fist
_☆ Power
___○ Grants a Slight increase to Strength for every other stage mastered starting at the first stage (Strength is granted at stages 1/3/5.)
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
_☆ Reflex
___○ Grants a Slight increase to Reflex for every other stage mastered starting at two. (Reflex is granted at stages 2/4/6.)
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
_☆ Shooter Stance
___○ Mild (+2) strength boost to Western Burning Fist jutsu per mastered stage if used while in this stance
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
_☆ Upgraded Caliber
___○ When in the shooter stance, the strength of their strikes is increased moderately instead of mildly
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
• Jiyūgata Senpū
_☆ Training Bonus
___○ Double the normal post reductions are granted by the Soft Physical Formless Style if it is the practitioner's locked Formless Style
_☆ Momentum
___○ Any speed boosts granted by the techniques in this Style vanish as soon as the user comes to a stop, and are limited to a gain of 1 descriptive rank per the user’s body rank per post. [This Excludes the Ranks gained from Whirlwind Training]
_☆ Rigorous Style
___○ If learned as a rigorous style, techniques of this style are treated as being a full rank higher in all aspects when interacting with other techniques
___○ If learned as a rigorous style, the limit to the number of descriptive ranks the user gains from techniques is doubled
_☆ Speed Limit
___○ The maximum number of descriptive ranks the user can gain from this Style is 12. [This Excludes the Ranks gained from Whirlwind Training]
_☆ Whirlwind Training
___○ Raises the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
_☆ Switchblade
___○ The user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction
___○ If this Style is being learned as a rigorous Style, the user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once per post without it consuming an activation
_☆ Perfecting Balance
___○ Every Soft Physical Formless technique used confers one descriptive rank of speed to the user for the duration of the fight
___○ Attempts to throw the user off-balance that are of a lower rank than the user’s highest trained rank in the Soft Physical Formless Style automatically fail to do so

Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:29 am
Regalina Kaicho

Ayame chuckled at Zhi's exuberance, and watched her as she spoke. This one was a little spit fire, and Ayame couldn't help but smile at Lady Bast's suggestion. "Yes, I have been made aware of what path Lady Bast wishes to push you to. She will provide you with your test for that and test for a higher rank. Hmmm?" She thought for a moment, what could she have the little speed demon do. Although Daichi was fast she didn't know if it would challenge the girl enough. "Zhi how do you feel about hunting for one of my summons? Oroiki is sweet and a bit smaller than the others but still fairly large. Or maybe one of the others. Head to the academy my dear you'll receive a note shortly." She said giving the girl a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image
__ The mention of finding a summon, probably as her test of confidence, caused Zhi to light up even more brightly than a moment ago. Finding things was her specialty! Zhi quickly sprung to full attention and made an excited salute before exclaiming, "Don't worry Kazekage-san-dono-sama!! There's nothing that I, Zippy, cannot find or catch! I'll prove that I'm the bestest sensor and fastest kunoichi around lickety-split!" Taking her orders to report to the academy for further instruction, Zhi vanished with an overeager body flicker to get to this task sooner than later.

Super Special Exit!

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: Jonin || +3】○【SPEED: Jonin || +12】○【REFLEX: Jonin || +2】○【FORTITUDE: Jonin || +0】○【CHAKRA: 890 || 890】○【STAMINA: 695 || 695
Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique(s) Active:
_☆ S-Rank Applied
Passive Effects:
• Resolution Discipline
• "The Good Host" PA
• "Own Tempo" PA
• Western Burning Fist
_☆ Power
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
_☆ Reflex
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
_☆ Shooter Stance
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
_☆ Upgraded Caliber
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
• Jiyūgata Senpū
_☆ Training Bonus
_☆ Momentum
_☆ Rigorous Style
_☆ Speed Limit
_☆ Whirlwind Training
_____★ 4 Stages Mastered
_☆ Switchblade
_☆ Perfecting Balance

Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:03 pm
Sato Kageroku Jiton // Puppeteer // Genin // D-rank // Chakra: 450 / 50 / 50

Sato wandered nervously through the halls of the building that contained the Kazekage’s office, his simple training puppet over his shoulder as his feet shuffled quietly along. Finally finding the office, he knocked on the door quickly before slowly pushing it open and peeking inside, “L-lady Kazekage? S-sorry to bother you but I was told to come here to get a headband?” The young teen stood there looking around the edge of the door and scanning the room nervously, hoping he was in the right place and not in trouble.

[=/align]

Jutsu / items used:

“XAyame_HatakeX”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image

In a puff of smoke just as Kya appeared ahead of the office, kneeling as she shook off the spacetime warp effects. She turned towards the door and walked in, still clad in more tattoos than Ayame had seen her in before but with her eyes at least turned off. When she reached the secretary, she would speak clearly. "Kya Uchiha of Konoha here, requesting audience with the Kazekage." she would speak.

║ CHAKRAx 0,750 / 0,910 x ║ STAMINAx 715 / 0,715 x ║ ACx A lot. x ║ RYOx Also a lot.
Konohax Jounin x X-B x Oracle/Blood Bender x
xxxxx

[ The Bloodmoon Rises ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
+10 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude

Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Mangekyo Sharingan
      Clarity
      To Copy
      Hypnotize

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

XAyame_HatakeX

___youwillknownihilism

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:02 pm
___youwillknownihilism

Valbjorn

Lilith watched the genin go past then used her book as a fan when someone else poofed into the office area. "Why with the smoke?" She said standing to get a better look at the woman that was slowly coming into view as the smoke dissipated. "I'm certain the kazekage would have no issues meeting with you. Just give me a moment to let her know."

Ayame raised an eyebrow at the timid voice asking for her. Another puppet user. "Yes, this is the place." She reached down and grabbed a headband from the drawer. "A word of advice; Sadayo is your best bet for a teacher. Why don't you go find her and speak with her about your puppetry?"

Lilith walked into Ayame's office and bowed at the waist, "My lady, Kya Uchiha of Konoha wishes to speak with you."

Ayame tilted her head, "I wonder what for? Go ahead and send her in." She said reaching up to pat Daichi on his leg, "I'm not too busy."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games