Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            _____
                                            CHAKRA_POOL ¦ 550550___STAMINA_POOL ¦ 120120___RANK: Genin________
                                            ___heme: Faint___AC: 300___RYO: 750
                                            _________lass: Ninjutsu Genjutsu__illage: Konohagakure

___━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

All he could remember clearly was leaving the stadium shortly after his victory in the sparring match against Katsuya. Everything after that, was just a haze. He'd get a few images of shadowy figures, crumbling buildings, and a massive beast in the distance, but he could make little out of that. Until now, that is. Having been rescued by medical ninja after being knocked unconscious by an unsuspected blow to the back of his head. Satoshi was tended to within the Konohagakure's Sparring Grounds, where many of the villagers and lower ranking Shinobi gathered as the Kyuubi's onslaught commenced. When Satoshi finally awoke, the decimated buildings, black smoke billowing into the air above, and several motionless bodies scattered about, he could only image what went on while he was out. He was informed eventually, of the attack that ensued, and the victory of fending off the UHV and the disappearance of the Kyuubi. Once Satoshi was well enough to head out on his own, despite how insistent the medics were on keeping him within their sights, he headed to the office. The very least he could do now, was to alert the Hokage of his presence, to ensure that Ibara knew that he was alive and well, after appearing missing during the catastrophe.

The village seemed to be coming together quite quickly, which was to be expected, considering the population of Senju within the village. Many of the building fortified and rebuilt anew with their special Mokuton. It was quite a sight to behold, something that intrigued the young Uchiha slightly. "Hn." He simply commented on the subject, eyeing the wooden structures curiously as he continued on. Finally arriving at the office, Satoshi made his way up the spiral flight of stairs with great haste. He could hear voices--barely comprehensible--up ahead, slightly muffled by a closed door, he would assume. Then there was a familiar voice, Ibara's, just up ahead. Reaching the final steps to the top of the spiral stairway, he saw Ibara standing outside the door, along with another Shinobi. He seemed be around his age, and oddly enough, his image struck something within his thoughts, but nothing strong enough to bring anything to memory. ...A familiar face? Satoshi tilted his head, his memory failing him, ironically, for someone who possessed an incredibly sharp mind. Perhaps that concussive blow was having an effect on him.

Walking towards the two, he stopped quite a bit of ways, as if not to intrude the Hokage and the Shinobi as they spoke to one another. Once a pause could be heard, long enough to where Satoshi could jump in, he did so. "Excuse me." He said to the fellow Shinobi, looking back towards Ibara, "Lord Hokage, I know it's been a while... but I am alright. I apologize for not being able to assist the village when it was absolutely necessary. I promise, if anything like that should arise again, I will be prepared." Bowing in respect, Satoshi felt a slight pang of guilt and embarrassment that was slowly eating him alive. He'd find some way to make up for those mistakes, not just to better himself, but for the sake of the village and all who reside in it.

O.O.C → [ ... ]
                                            Techniques Used:

Active Techniques:

Passive Abilities:
                                            • Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. [ Ninjutsu Class Discipline ]
                                            • The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent. [ Genjutsu Class Discipline ]
                                            • Katon ninjutsu cost 50% less chakra to perform. [ Bloodline Attribute ]
                                            • Due to Satoshi's heavy focus and mastery over the Katon element, its power has been greatly increased, thus making it capable of overwhelming techniques one rank higher than the technique used. [ Personal Attribute ]

Blinkkyz

Elegant Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:59 pm
Ergo War

Blinkkyz

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Ayame popped her neck and then her back just wanting to get home. They had helped Konoha and she had been compromised, she felt violated enough. She then looked at Daichi, who was liking the attention from Bast. She could only imagine how he felt as well.
She silently waited and watching the Hokage's movements. An alliance was never easy. She did feel kind of off about having to maybe off one of her cousins or whatever he would be to her, but eh she didn't know him and didn't care.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

██████Rank:Kazekage/Konin
██████Chakra: 1525
██████Stamina: 755
██████✧Chakra: 1525
██████✧Stamina: 755

Passives: • Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
KOFAS: Reflexes-all stages
Hsing I: Awareness-all stages
Any Collaboration: +2 rank
All raiton: +1 rank

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:22 pm
Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

"Personally, I'd be very flattered if anyone were to emulate me," Bast responded, ignoring the clamor in the hallway, "but that isn't the duty of a Kage. The Kage, first and foremost, carries the responsibility of their entire Village on their backs, and has to bear that burden as best they can according to their own thoughts and beliefs. At least in Suna, if I were to try to set an example, I would wrongly be presuming that I'm the only adult in a room full of children. If that were the case, I couldn't very well justify sending all those children into battle, could I?"

Bast paused long enough to take a swig from her flask of tea, then continued:

"You must understand that what you have ordered is largely irrelevant to this matter. The turnover rate for a Kage in the Leaf is astoundingly high from our perspective and there has been remarkably little communication between the administrations, so we have no reason to think that your promises and priorities will in any way carry on past your short tenure as Hokage. When we first met, you hadn't even heard of the Leaf's past interactions--for lack of a better term--with the Sand. The best deal you could possibly get from me is our neutrality."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXIbara's clone noted the arrival of yet another Uchiha. He smiled to Satoshi as he approached. "Ah good. Satoshi, take Kazuma here.." He looked back at Kazuma who still hadn't stood up and laughed. "Stand up Kazuma." He turned back to Satoshi. "Take Kazuma to the academy, which should be repaired by now wish Jurei around, and go learn some techniques together, or teach each other, or spar. What ever you want. I'm headed that way myself if you guys have any questions. I just ask that unless it is of utmost importance you leave me be I have a lot of training to do." The Clone turned and left the hall moving down the stairs and quickly out of the building. [ Clone Exits to Academy ]

XXXXXIbara frowned. "At least we have a footing for some sort of relationship" Ibara said at last. "While I agree with your comments about sending children to battle, you must see your shinobi as family, as friends. Otherwise you'll needlessly throw their lives away for what? A skirmish? A little information that you may not even recieve? There is importance to relationships between villages, and shinobi alike." Ibara shook his head. "As far as your comments about the turn over-rate and lack of communication between former kage and present Kage is terrible. You do not understand the situation of our previous kage and current generation kages. The previous kage are all previous kage because they are deceased, and last I knew dead people cannot talk." Ibara let out a sigh. "I can assure you, I will not be dying anytime soon, and I am currently grooming the new Hokage as we speak.' Ibara let out a sigh. "The only reason he is currently not here is because Ayame here, nearly sliced him in two while he was protecting two of the leaf shinobi."

Chakra Pool: 1722/1945
                                                        Stamina Pool: 925/925
                                                        Stored Chakra: 1835/1835
                                                        Sage Chakra:--/580
                                                        AC/Ryo: 115,400/42,350

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
                                                        Sharingan Status: Inactive
                                                        Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] :: Rank D :: -10 Chakra
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
                                                        Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
                                                        Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
                                                        Resting: 80
                                                        Out of Combat: 15

Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:14 pm
Blinkkyz

Ergo War

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress

Ayame grumbled and Daichi sat up his ears at attention, "You speak as if I had some control over that. I already gave you my apologies. He is still alive and he also has forgiven me according to your former subordinates." She sighed and looked at Lady Bast, "Lady Kage it might be beneficial to secure an alliance with Konoha. The UHV already know that Suna can hold its own against them, but if we were to train the Konoha nin with what we do, we would be a great surprise for them. We know more about this group than they do. I would just consider it at least; think on the terms you would like to have to this arrangement."

Passives: • Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:45 pm
Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

Bast sat back and let the actual Kazekage argue a point with Ibara very briefly. It was rather stressful to have to sit in someone else's Village and do nothing productive other than argue, but then again, the arguing helped her get her mind off of where they were. Ayame's advice called her back into the fray.

"Well, Mister Ibara, as you can see, I've just received a proposal from one of my own, so I'm inclined to be slightly less harsh--" she resisted the urge to describe her stance as "rational" rather splendidly "--in our dealings for the time being. If we were to ally with each other for a brief while, what would you have to offer us other than a bunch of new students?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:26 pm
Uchiha Kazuma
The Uchiha Disappointment

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Genjutsu/Ninjutsu || Katon ||
Chakra: 460/460 || Stamina: 40/40 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

User Image

Kazuma's face turned flush when he realized his head was still bowing when Ibara told him to stand up. Slowly he rose rubbing the back of his next embarrassed at such a poor impression he had made for one of Konoha's higher ups. He could feel the weight of his ill fated nickname The Uchiha Disappointment.

He looked over at Satoshi who arrived while Kazuma had been lost in his thoughts. He took a step to the side out of Ibara's way as he looked over Satoshi. He raised his right hand almost sheepishly. He was unsure whether Satoshi was friendly or not. "h-hi..." he said timidly. He was feeling embarrassed again without knowing exactly why.

Artless Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:35 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 13,488 / AC: 58,200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku felt his mind drift in and out of consciousness. Remembering some of Chloe's and his training outside of the village. Seeing clearly as if it was happening right now.

(Flashback)

Ryoku and Chloe had reached their destination after that annoying mission, It would seem that Ryoku had a hidden weakness to raiton. "Well it would seem that I will have to develop some kind of resistance to that type of jutsu, It finds its way through my clan techniques as if it wasn't even there." Ryoku sighed to himself some inward. "Well we have a good while yet, no real rush.. we'll just keep that a secret between us eh? Chloe?"

Chloe brushed one of her wings over her face as if embarrassed at the idea of such things. During the mission she had launched one of her raiton techniques towards the enemy. Unfortunately the enemy had managed to dodge the attack and it found its way to Ryoku's arm. Reguardless knowing her master, he will find a way to gain resistance to it.

Advanced Performance 1/3

Ryoku looked at Chloe giving a nod to her "Shall we start again?" The hawk gave him a stare for a moment as if they had only began to rest. She was unsure of where gained this motivation but it was hard to keep up at times. "I'm sorry Chloe, I just sense something big coming something were not prepared for." Letting off a half smirk at her before taking a knee and making a handseal. “Ready?” Chloe took a moment to spread her wings as if ready to take flight at any given moment. Ryoku’s shadow broke into many tendrils moving quickly towards Chloe as she took off into the air in response, Dodging very quickly weaving through the attack about thirty feet into the air before dive bombing back down through the entanglement.

Advanced Performance 2/3

Chloe dived through many of the sharp shadow tendrils before one seemed to gun strait for her face, Ryoku was not pulling any punches. Why would the enemies would not show the same courtesy. Chloe knowing Ryoku’s weakness used it to save herself, It was kind of cheating but it needed to be done. Transforming herself into a strand of electricity, she shot strait through the shadow attacks like butter. The light emanating from her jutsu repelled the shadows before they could reach her. Making it directly to Ryoku.

Advanced Performance 3/3

Without much time to react Ryoku blocked her lighting body with his armguard. Absorbing some of the electricity, making his arm quickly go limp due to shock. Chloe was bounced off his arm and shot back into the sky being knocked back into a spinning bird. Taking a few moments to recompose herself and flapping quickly to regain altitude. Ryoku letting go of the jutsu it seemed she just knew the way around his jutsu. There was really no way to shake it. Raiton jutsu in its simplest form overpowers his shadow techniques. There has to be a way to strengthen his jutsu to light.

Time seemed to pass of memories in his mind before he managed to escape them for a moment attempting to lift his eyelids. Upon seeing some light he felt someone putting what felt like a pill in his mouth. Unable to focus his vision he closed one eye to concentrate everything from his one eye. Making out what looked like an anbu mask. Accepting the pill figuring that it must have been a form of painkiller. Using much of his strength to swallow the pill. Feeling the dry little ball struggle its way down his throat. Feeling some of the pain subside as well as his strength return. It was time to get up and pull his mind from dreamland even though it did leave a lingering thought in his mind. How to conquer light with his shadows.

This subject was pretty irrelevant considering what was currently going on. Last he remembered he was with a Suna ninja with her tiger, his brother as well as the Nara clan anbu. Now faced with the kage's office door. 'Apparently I have been delivered.' Letting out a sigh he grasped the handle of the door. 'Considering he has offered me the rank of Kage, I suppose there is no fault in letting myself in.' Upon entering the room it had felt as though he was interrupting hostage negotiations. Feeling as though he had to lighten the mood he tried thinking of some sort of common grounds they all might have had. Drawing a blank considering he had little to no experience of the two from Sunagakure. Making a small hand wave to the side while saying subtly "yo"

It was not much but he had to try something. His eyes laying upon the one he had heard caused his injury and pretty much attempted at his life, out of reflex he clutched his hilt of his whip while at the same time his grip loosened as if he was trying to make amends for any hostile action he might have taken. Remembering that the others believed her to not have been in control at the time. Not to mention them all standing weapons still sheathed. Moving his hand over his frontal wound he gave a slight bow without causing too much strain.

User Image

User Image

Chloe followed from the sky to seeing the shinobi take Ryoku inside of the kage's office. Flying down towards the entrance she waited outside watching the window above for anything strange.

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXIbara stood as the door handled turned. Visibly angered until he saw who had entered the room. He slapped a hand to his face as Ryoku hailed them all with a simple "Yo." He shook his head and spoke. "Speak of the devil." Ibara offered a wan smile to the two guests as he removed himself from behind the desk. "Take your seat Ryoku." Ibara smiled offering the Hokage's desk to the injured man. Mostly due to the fact he was still seriously injured and shouldn't be on his feet too long but mostly it was his seat now. "Most of the tension has been defused, we're down to the nitty gritty now, of terms and what not. They want to know what the village has to offer if we do enter an alliance with Sunagakure." Ibara stepped out from around the desk and moved over to the couch which lined one of the walls, the one Ivilice had been laying on shortly after the Kyuubi fight. "As I said I was grooming him to become Hokage, and I will allow him to shine now. I'll remain in case you have questions he simply cannot answer." Ibara took a sip from his glass of tea and watched the next events occur between the new Kage and his guests.

Chakra Pool: 1817/1945
                                                        Stamina Pool: 925/925
                                                        Stored Chakra: 1945/1945
                                                        Sage Chakra:--/580
                                                        AC/Ryo: 115,400/42,350

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
                                                        Sharingan Status: Inactive
                                                        Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] :: Rank D :: -10 Chakra
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
                                                        Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
                                                        Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
                                                        Resting: 80
                                                        Out of Combat: 15

Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            _____

Satoshi looked over at the Shinobi, named Kazuma, as he was addressed. He was still bowing at this point, until Ibara called out to him again. He rose shortly after, a bright red fuzz covering his cheeks in embarrassment. A single brow rose as Satoshi observed the fellow Shinobi. He seemed to have been lost in his thoughts for whatever reason which was unknown to Satoshi, but he wouldn't mind it too much. As instructed, Satoshi was to take Kazuma to the Academy Grounds to train, spar, or whatever they pleased, with the intent of disturbing Ibara from his training only if it were absolutely necessary. The voice coming from inside the office could be easily identified as Ibara now, being much closer to the door, so he could only assume that the figure who left might possibly be a clone. Two other Konoha ninja passed by the two Genin, Satoshi paying little mind to them, or the conversation taking place in the office, turning to Kazuma as he was greeted quite timidly.

Eyes scanned Kazuma's figure with a simple, quick glance; his eyes settling on Kazuma's whose pupils were similar in color to his own. His posture indicated something of a timid nature, he'd have to be careful now to scare him off, as if his gaze wasn't intimidating enough, naturally. His lips formed a smile, his face quickly transforming from the usual dull or stern expression to one that was warm and inviting. "Hello, Kazuma. I'm Satoshi Uchiha. It's a pleasure to meet you." Giving a wave in reply to his own, Satoshi's arms folded across his chest as he turned towards the steps. "Congratulations on your graduation. I'm also a Genin, so I assume we'll be spending some time together as we progress through the ranks. Whenever you are ready, we can head down to the Academy to train."

O.O.C → [ ... ]
                                            Techniques Used:

Active Techniques:

Passive Abilities:
                                            • Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. [ Ninjutsu Class Discipline ]
                                            • The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent. [ Genjutsu Class Discipline ]
                                            • Due to Satoshi's heavy focus and mastery over the Katon element, its power has been greatly increased, thus making it capable of overwhelming techniques one rank higher than the technique used. [ Personal Attribute ]

Blinkkyz

Elegant Kitsune

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:48 pm
Uchiha Kazuma

User Image

Uchiha Satoshi Kazuma thought. He at least now knew why he was embarrassed. A clansman. Another Uchiha that could act as a comparison to himself and his own short comings as an Uchiha. It would only make his moniker The Uchiha Disappointment if Satoshi did not already know it.

Kazuma was very much the late bloomer type of Shinobi. His glance shifted as two more Shinobi came in then back to Satoshi who by the time he took notice of Satoshi his arms were crossed over his chest. He felt as if he may have offended him. He then scratched his cheek in embarrassment when he heard Whenever you are ready, we can head down to the Academy to train.

He then motions to the door with both hands. "lead the way." He was again feeling embarrassed as he forgot how to get there from here and did not want to leave the impression that he would be an idiot.

Artless Angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:48 pm
Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

XAyame_HatakeX

The actual Hokage had finally made his arrival with all of the nonchalance and lack of impact of a paper ball lobbed toward a trash can. Bast waved shortly and would wait for him to take a seat. In the meantime, she would catch him up to speed:

"To be brief, the arguments up until now have led to the conclusion that Suna would have to offer Konoha training if we were to form an alliance. As your predecessor stated, we're now trying to work out what Suna would get out of such a deal."

The woman took another swig of tea from her flask, now coming down to the dregs. She frowned at it, as if doing so would solve the problem, then returned it to her hip.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:28 pm
Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Ergo War

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress

Ayame shook her head at the current hokage then winced, "I am sorry about the wounds, it was not meant. I was just protecting my Kage, and ended up getting the jutsu meant for her." She paused for a moment, "Maybe you could offer trade goods or something of equal value to the training." Ayame said thinking of how much time and energy it would take to train shinobi, who only think for themselves save a few, into shinobi that actually give a rat's a** about others.
Daichi was perfectly content to go to Ryoku and gently lay his head in his lap, giving a small whine in apology for what had happened.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            _____

Satoshi nodded in response, having already taken a few steps down as he motioned his hands towards that direction. "Very well. Let's go." He called out to Kazuma as he continued walking, not bothering to look back. He had a bit of training to do himself, but was looking forward to offer his fellow clansman assistance if he so desired.

[ Exits to the Academy ]

O.O.C → [ ... ]
                                            Techniques Used:

Active Techniques:

Passive Abilities:

Quote:

Elegant Kitsune

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:53 pm
Elegant Kitsune
Uchiha Kazuma

User Image

Kazuma watched as Satoshi took the lead. He paused for a moment biting his lip. Though he appreciated the help he help he would only stunt Satoshi's training but he did not want to disobey. So he followed behind Satoshi to the Academy. All the while he could only think that this person may become the measuring stick for his own achievements. He wanted to everything right. He knew things could only get more difficult from here onward.

-[ Exit to the Academy ]-

Artless Angel

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games