Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:30 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935 ¥

Myurai sighed a bit as he listened to Samuru and decided that he should simply take what he could get with the man. While it was true he didnt know him exceptionally well he did know how him well enough to know that he was a good man, and that he was not just a weapon to be used or a tool to be discarded upon its usefulness coming to an end. Brushing his hair back a bit he nodded following him out,"The only thing that has changed is the creation of the trade fleet but we can discuss that over lunch. Pick a place and I will buy."

{exit if samuru exits]  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:31 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
❄ Chakra :375/375 ❄ Stamina :315/315 ❄

Hatsu dragged her way into the office with an tired look. 'Why does this room have to be so damn high up?' she thought, turning her attention to the Raikage. "Reporting in, Raikage." Waiting patiently for the boy to answer, she tried to hide her exhaustion, but the constant traveling and the wound she had accrued before were a heavy strain weighing down on her.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Tao-Benshin

]b][OOC]

Finally free! I'll be a bit more active now.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-Clone-
-----α few hours passed without much happening since the original me and Wan took off. Just after the real Kaileer left, Wan shouted something about a fire, but seeing as I was a clone, I couldn't leave the office to help. Instead I just watched smoke rise from the plaza, then from the apartments, until it finally dwindled from what I assumed was the shinobi of the village putting the flames out.
-----Some more time passed that I spent organizing some of the papers that had accumulated on the desk. Reading anything wasn't worth it because no information would be transferred to the real Kaileer. Nothing in particular happened until there was a knock on the door. I walked over to open the door, but stopped when I heard a voice I really didn't want to hear. Myurai. It was followed by Samuru. Something about working together. I didn't want anything to do with it until the former left. They continued for a few moments, then left. I continued to stand by the door until their voices had faded, and it suddenly opened. I took a couple steps backward, narrowly missing getting smacked by it. The genin Hatsu entered, turning straight to me. She announced she was reporting in. I glanced over her. She looked exhausted. She still clearly suffered from the wound she had taken, but she was definitely a trooper. "Didn't I tell you to take it easy?" I gave her a small smirk to show, while I was serious, I wasn't scolding her. Returning to the desk, I leaned against it, crossing my arms. "You were transporting materials to Takumi, right? How did that go?" Glancing back at the doorway, I cocked my head to the side. "And where's your brother? I thought he went with you."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 9 4 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:15 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

The Raikage's question set her on edge. "U-um..." There was an awkward silence before Kaileer's other questions. "Ah, oh, the mission! We dropped the ores off in Takumi, like you had asked, but Samuru didn't wait for us and left. Instead, we had to come back by boat. Seiji nii-san should be by soon, I went on ahead of him just up the road from Raijin Bay." Waiting for a comment from Kaileer, Hatsu rubbed her injured shoulder, feeling a bit flustered by his first question.

Tao-Benshin

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:21 am
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-Clone-
-----тhe genin seemed uncomfortable at the mention of her wound, but pulled her thoughts together enough answer my questions. Her brother was on his way, and Samuru hadn't waited for them. I sighed internally. That explained why I'd heard him outside the door before Hatsu even showed up. It kind of was to be expected with him. He still adamantly refused to follow orders. He wasn't a Kumo shinobi, but he couldn't leave because of the Nibi. I needed to talk to him at some point. But that would have to wait until the real me returned. As a simple clone, I couldn't leave the office. "Well, thank you for reporting in. You can pick up a reward for your work from the secretary on your way out." I pressed my hands against the desk, letting my weight fall on them. "Did you need anything else? If not, I would suggest getting that wound cleaned up and resting a bit." Were the real Kaileer here, I would offer to heal it for her, but he wasn't.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :---/395 ❄ Stamina :---/360 ❄

Finally arriving at the lower level of the Raikage's office the genin made his way through the door and slowly took the ascent up the stairs towards the main suite the Kage used for his office. He pounded rhythmically upon the walls as he made his way along the great halls. His eyes trailed the faces of those who he passed, taking in minor details as he inquired to himself about them. He had once more seen his brother, as well as Samuru, the one who had abandoned him and his half-sister to find their way back to Kumogakure. Shaking his head he finally reached the door to the Raikage's office and opened it.

"Hatsu, could I have a moment with Kaileer? Lord Raikage, a word, in private." The Genin asked as he inspected the man before him and his half-sister.

The world was falling apart around Kumo, there was no denying this factor any longer. The silence and derision to the effect was getting to the swordsman as he looked to his equal, Kaileer. Though their positions were vastly different, they held one thing in common to another, it was this that made them equals, their dedication to the way of the sword.

GalagaHero

Tao-Benshin

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

Seconds after Kaileer finished with Hatsu, Seiji entered, requesting a private conversation with the Raikage. "We were just now finishing up. I'll be at the Azure Angel for a few days if you needed to talk to me." The ruby-eyed ninja then left, leaving the two to their own devices.

[Exit To]
Azure Angel

Tao-Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image

-Clone-
-----ηo sooner had I finished speaking that the brother Seiji walked into the room, immediately asking to speak with me in private. I scowled slightly. He didn't seem to be in any rush, and certainly there was no emergency. That was the second time he'd waltz into the office without any notice...just like what had set me off speaking to his brother. I could definitely see what the two had in common, even if I didn't know the genin in front of me now. Hatsu left quickly at her brother's request, leaving just Seiji and I in the room. "Is it really that hard to knock? At the very least?" I crossed my arms, putting my weight on my legs again, leaning against the desk. Glancing up at the doorway, half expecting it to open again, I sighed. "Well, like I told Hatsu, you'll be able to pick up your reward for taking supplies to Takumi from the secretary outside." My gaze returned to the swordsman. "I'm not sure your sister register what I said, so you might want to grab hers for her as well." Pushing up off the desk, I maneuvered around it and shuffled around for a blank piece of paper to write on. Since I was a normal clone, nothing I saw, heard, etc., would transfer to the real Kaileer. As I jotted down Hatsu's report, I spoke to Seiji. "What did you need?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Seiji: C-rank reward: 300 AC, 200 ryo

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:58 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

Seiji halted at the words of the Raikage about his, admittedly, nonchalant and seemingly rude entrance. Taking three steps backwards he knocked upon the frame of the door to give a slight compliance, shutting it and turning the lock into place, before returning to the conversation at hand. When word was given about the reward for the trip to Takumi and delivering supplies he nodded to the young man who stood before him, but then closed in as he moved round the desk to begin searching for a piece of paper. An interesting action, but one Seiji would choose to ignore for the time to be. Setting his feet shoulder-width apart, he crossed his arms and took a rigid stance looking directly for the eyes of the younger Raikage.

"I'll start simple. Why do you and my brother hate each other?" Seiji asked, his body language fluid yet towering, like the massive downpour of a waterfall.

He had more questions, currently welled up behind the dam of his mind, and the simple waterfall would become a torrent in time. But as he promised, he started simple.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:54 am
User Image

-Clone-
-----ι think Seiji's response to my words annoyed me more than him barging in. He returned to the doorway, knocked on it, and returned after shutting the door. I kept that annoyance to myself, and stood straight as he locked eyes with me. I glanced over him. He was unreadable, for the moment, a rigid statue that I didn't know well enough to know the history of. He was older, taller, and bigger, as well as a swordsman. He had a lot of potential, but I felt more in the realm of strength than speed, unlike what my smaller frame provided.
-----His question caught me a bit off guard. Was he planning on interrogating me? If he was getting answers for his brother, I didn't want to have any part of it. My gaze snapped back to his. "Hate is a strong word." I looked away again, back down at the paper I'd been writing on. After a moment, I put down the pen and placed my hands on the desk. Taking a deep breath, I considered my words. "I'm new to this position, yes. He has more experience than me, yes. I don't hate him." Standing straight again, I picked up a letter on the desk that I'd seen earlier while sorting and placed it on the far side for the genin to look at if he wanted. "What I don't like is that he thinks he can do whatever he wants."
-----The letter stated, should Seiji look, that another large purchase from Takumi had been made by Kumogakure, resulting in the trading village losing its supply of wood and iron. "I never approved any purchases from Takumi, especially nothing this large. Your brother does not seem to realize his actions make us--make me--look childish, and I don't need that right now." I crossed my arms. "I lost my temper, yes. But that does not change his actions."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:40 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

"That look, the sudden snap of your eyes and your careful play at words. You're treating me like you treat him, here and now Kaileer. I'm not here to talk to you as a subordinate or as a shinobi. I'm talking to you, man to man." Spoke one swordsman to another, eyes following those of Kaileer as he stood and shifted something across the desk for Seiji to see.

Seiji took a moment to look over the notice given from Takumi and he sighed. It did name a large purchase by Kumogakure, but it also noted another transgressor in the purchases. Shaking his head he pushed the notice back. Though he listened as Kaileer spoke, his wording of things are what caught his attention most. "His actions make us--make me--look childish, and I don't need that right now." This caught the Genin most off guard, his shift of focus to himself from that of the village.

"Yes, my brother does things large. He takes charge and keeps the helm where he can, because if he doesn't he feels as if he has lost control of everything, and nothing scares him more than not being the helmsman of his own life. I don't speak for him, I am loathe to ever speak for him, but I wanted to know why you hated him, what brought my family's name into the focus of someone's ire. But you, you don't want this position do you, perhaps maybe you don't understand it yet? Your concern is more for what's viewed of yourself than the village in it's entirety. A single shinobi who doesn't respect you and you're believe it draws everyone's disdain to you. Yet he still is an advisor to your office. You lost your temper, that doesn't surprise me, but it doesn't concern me either Kaileer. Every one of us has a breaking point." The Hattori said in a fluid and calm voice

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:24 am
User Image

-Clone-
-----ι relaxed a bit at the genin's explanation. It didn't necessarily make me trust this wouldn't go to his brother when we were done here, but I was happy to hear we could speak on equal terms. I didn't want to be held up on some pedestal, to be seen as untouchable. "It's not that I don't want the position." That wasn't it in the least. "I'm more than honored to have been given the opportunity. But how would you feel if I suddenly announced that you were the new Raikage then up and left?" That's exactly what had happened with Kinpaku. I hadn't seen hide nor hair of her since she declared me kage, aside from that clone that stuck around for a little while and did absolutely nothing.
-----I wasn't sure what else to say. It wasn't a matter of trust, necessarily. While I didn't trust a hair on Myurai's head to not find a way to screw me over, it was more about respect. If those 'above' me couldn't respect me, why should the genin. I sighed. "Let me make this clear. As of right now, your brother was Kinpaku's adviser, but is not mine. Not until he can prove to me he can control himself. Because right now, I don't trust him to make good decisions, not after that--" I gestured to the paper on the desk, "--has happened twice. So far, he's done more harm than good." I shifted my weight and looked out the window to where a bit of smoke still rose from the fires that had been put out. I felt useless standing here, but couldn't leave the office. Even if I could, I couldn't actually do anything, not as a clone. "His impression of me worries me because of how much influence he holds over the village and its shinobi. If he doesn't have to show respect, why should anyone else?" I returned my gaze to him, weighing his reaction. Why was I telling a genin all of this? One I hardly knew, nonetheless. I guess I felt that, to some extent he was being sincere in his questions.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:47 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

"That is more of what I expected to hear, some kind of sage wisdom from the young man who was given heading over our village." The Hattori said as he walked towards Kaileer and looked out over the distance with his Raikage.

"You can't impress him with simple words or commands. You cannot command my brother to respect you. You have to prove to the people who he has 'influence' with that you are deserving of their respect. Trust me, I know a lot better than you in that regard Kaileer. I have spent years as the Second Son of a prestigious family of Merchants and Shinobi, forever taking on the brunt of the duties when my brother chooses to slack off, he holds high expectations of me yet coddled Yuki, Hatsu, and Samui. I feel, eighteen years later, that it's a respect I've never had, nor one that I ever expect to receive." The genin spoke as he shifted his stance and turned to face the young man.

"You focus too much on an individual, instead of focusing on the greater good. Why do you continue to worry about this? How many days have you sat in this office, contemplating throwing yourself out of the window because of all the stress, compounded by your issues with my brother?" The Genin continued to question, turning to look outside once more, his body still aligned to face the Raikage while his eyes looked sideways out the window.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image

-Clone-
-----ωhether or not he meant for it, the young man did show some of the same arrogance I saw in Myurai. Though maybe it wasn't really arrogance, but pride. He seemed to hold a lot to his family name. Which was funny, because I'd never heard of them until meeting the older brother. Of course, I wasn't from Kumo either. "I haven't been in this seat long enough to make any sort of impact to the village, so all I have is the few interactions I've had with the shinobi of Kumogakure to determine their opinions of me. I do care about the greater good above all else. There just hasn't been an opportunity for me to show it." Aside from helping with mining during the first Takumi crisis. As for his second question? I'd considered it once, just after Myurai left. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I thought the village might be better off if someone else took the helm. That was for the sheer fact that I thought, in comparison to Kinpaku in the last few months before she stepped down, I cared about what went on in the village. I never once saw the former Raikage out of the office. Maybe she was really just that busy, but it seemed more to me that she just stopped caring. I'd thought the change might mean something to someone, but if it had, that hadn't been shown. It was a thankless job, after all.
-----I didn't actually answer Seiji's question aloud, instead turning a question on him. "Why are you asking me all of this?" The question wasn't reproachful, just curious.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Wolfe Whitehorn

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

"Because, unlike my brother, I do want to know you, kid. I know your name, Kaileer Cein'lys, largely in part to your promotion and the musings of information I've gotten out of the ANBU and my brother. I know you're a swordsman from how you carry yourself, which aligns you and me. I know that you are four years my junior, but you're classified as a Jounin while I am still a Genin. I know your eyes are green, I know you're not native to Kumogakure originally, but like the Hattori family you're a transplant to this great country, but under what pretense I don't know." The Genin stated as he rapped gently on the glass with his fist, turning his eyes once more towards those of Kaileer.

"We both want people's respect, we both want to be seen in a better light and not live in the shadows of our predecessor, we honour our values and our blades as highly as we value this country. That is what I know of you, but I still don't know you. I haven't fought with you by my side, I haven't crossed swords with you, I haven't gotten the true measure of who you are underneath." He tapped on the glass a second time.

"So very few of us have." The Hattori continued.

"The difference between us, as I know it, is that you got thrown up on a pedestal. Kinpaku chose you and thrust a 'child' in the eyes of the village into a position of leadership. I know that this infuriates my foolhardy brother, but I do see his view that someone so suddenly and who was so quiet, "untested" I believed was his choice term, became the Raikage. This same view affected a lot of the people, they judged you based on that little piece of information, and you've done more than some, but still been very sequestered in your power. Cultivate your allies, prepare for the worst, and hope for the best. In this village, Hidden in the Clouds and Mountain you're not going to get anywhere through word alone or strength alone, but you have to carefully measure your steps and actions." He said with a sigh.

"I may be a lowly Genin in the terms of the power structure, but if you give me a command and I do not view it as gross misconduct to follow the order, I will follow that order, Lord Raikage." The Hattori said, tapping the window a third time.

"I spent a long time in Takumi, I saw the effects of what's going on. I always heard of it being a place of large hustle and bustle, of moving trade and commerce, but as it stands now, the place is emptying. Whether the people are going in response to these 'huge demands' or if they're joining the UHV is unknown, but I would assume the worst and shore up our defenses. If I were in your seat I would be preparing to strike with one hand, while using the other for defense. I remember when they hit us, in Takumi I overheard tales of Konoha being hit as well in the past."

Tao-Benshin

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games