Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve smiled, nodding. "Eh, Alaric will question my motives if I borrow his owl." She pulled a scrap of paper from a small notebook in her bag and a pen. She scrawled the address onto it and handed it to Edd.
"It's by Godric's Hallow and Ottery St. Catchpole. There's not a whole bunch of signs and stuff about how to get there, but there's a small one that shows you how to get on the right track. If your dad sees a house with a load of willow trees, you're there."

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Remy Bleiddiaid
Doing: Heading home.

Sam grunted when Remy walked back, still a little displeased with the odd intrusion. "I want to ask what that was all about, but I don't want to be a prat and intrude on your friendships." He grumbled again and sighed, then wrapped his arms around Remy. "I hate summer."

Out Of Cookies: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 pm
Dating Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Sam, noticing he looked annoyed. "Really? Sam, it's not as if he's trying to steal me away or anything! He was just... just... needing a tutor in potions! S-so he asked me, since it's my best class," she lied, looking away from him. She knew she wasn't a very convincing liar, so she looked at the ground. There was no way he would believe her, but she couldn't tell him the truth! What would he think if he knew that his girlfriend was a monster in human disguise?

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

You Make My Heart Sing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:41 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell giggled at Ada's gobsmacked expression at the thought of a present. "Yes, exactly like a present. Mari!" The shorter Hufflepuff practically jumped to hug her other friend with a wide grin on her face. "Perfect! Since you're both here I can tell you this without tiring out Soot; me an' the fam are heading over to Haiti for the first month of summer so I won't be able to get any mail. But! My Mum said that since I did well this year that I could go to London by myself to get my school supplies. Do you gals wanna meet up?" She was practically bouncing in excitement.

Wearing: Goodbye | Where: Hogsmeade Station| With: Ada and Marina| Feeling: Excited | Thinking: I just love gift giving!| OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish.
✔Status: Single.

Edd looked at the directions Eve had scribbled down for him and smiled. "Okay, I think I got it. When... when do you want me to come and visit?" Edd was almost stuttering. Why is she making me so nervous?!? he demanded of himself, hoping he'd actually answer himself.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sam quirked an eyebrow and Remy's obvious lie. "Uh-huh," he said and pulled Remy into his arms. "Whatever it really is, he can't have you." He held Remy and smiled at her, kissing her softly on the lips.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve thought, then realized she didn't really need to. Her house was usually quiet and nothing ever really happened. Any day would have worked.
"Well, I guess whenever you wanted to. Nothing is usually happening, so if you ever want to just show up you can," she said nicely.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ sighed as she cuddled into Sam's chest. She looked up in shock when he honestly thought Rufus wanted to steal her away. "Sam! He is like my little brother!" she said, and technically it was true. They were a pack, and she was older! Her gold eyes told the truth, that she didn't see him as more than a friend, sibling, pack member, but they also told so much more. Fear, secrets, and pain swam in her golden irises, just below the surface.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You Make My Heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Neutral | I won't ease your strain: Going home... | You'll be waiting in vain: Nell and Ada | I got nothing for you to gain: Hogsmeade Station |
Wearing

Marina glanced with faint amusement between Dracula and Jet. Her gray cat gave a disdainful sounding meow, and she gave the feline a squeeze. "Don't be a snob- Then Nell proceeded to hug attack her. "Oi, watch out for the cat- MREOW!" With a sound somewhere between a snarl and a meow, Jet made his escape darting off into the crowd. "You better get your furry little butt back here before the train leaves, Mister!" Marina called after him, hands on her hips. "I am NOT going to miss the train because of you!" She sighed and turned back to her friends. "Hey guys. Wait, seriously Haiti, Nell?! Wicked. And we should meet up in Diagon," she smirked deviously. "Or Knockturn. Kidding! That was a joke. Unless you seriously wanna check out Borgins and Burkes or something," she added teasingly. Her eyes caught sight of Michelle, standing silently beside Ada, and Michelle's phoenix. She gaped at it for a few moments before glancing in the direction of the train. "Wanna grab some seats before it's packed?"

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Shy-ish.
✔Status: Single.

He flushed a little again when she said he could come by at any time. "Erm, okay, I will then. You... you won't be upset if I just show up anytime?" Why was he heart hammering? Slow down heart! Please?

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sam read the look on Remy's face and smiled wider. "Well, alright darling. If you say so," he said and kissed her nose, loving the reaction she always gave to that. "I'm going to miss you. A lot."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ wiggled her nose like a bunny when Sam kissed it, as she always did. She wasn't even aware of the movement, because she had done that since she was small. When he said he would miss her, she hugged him tight. "If I don't let go, does that mean we have to go our separate ways?" she asked, looking up. Her gold eyes had a layer of tears in them, not having ever been good at goodbyes. This was the first time it had been hard to say bye before going home, because she didn't really have any close friends, apart from Heather. This year, she had found friendship and so much more in the blue eyed boy, she knew it was going to be hard. She just had to remember it was just for a few weeks.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You Make My Heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Wistful
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Time to go home... so why do I feel like I'm leaving home?'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada smiled when Michelle approached, and laughed a little at Marina yelling at Jet when he took off. She gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm sure he'll be back, Marina." When Nell mentioned meeting up for their shopping, Ada gave a wide smile. "Oh, yeah! My mother said that I could go on my own, too. I mean, I'm supposed to check in with Michelle's dad, that way someone knows where I am, but I can be there all day." When Marina made mention of Knockturn Alley, the Hufflepuff went a bit pale. She didn't know if she was up to that... she'd heard all sorts of things about that place. She knew that Damien's mother only went out of the house for errands that had to be run there. Normally, she sent her House Elf, but there were apparently things there that were important enough for the esteemed Madame Edgeworth to go after herself. Or dangerous enough, and illegal enough, was Adalaide's guess. She didn't speak up, though. Surely Marina was kidding, right?

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Mythology I Tuesday: Free Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Ghost Studies I, Transfiguration III Friday: Muggle Mythology I, Divination I, History III, Alchemy I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

He stroked her hair and kissed her softly. "Unless you want to stay the summer at my house, you better get on the train. It's leaving soon," Sam said, forcing strength into his voice. Truthfully, he would be quite happy with her staying the summer with him. But, he knew she wanted to go home and see the baby, and that she would be needed for babysitting and whatever else it was she needed to do. He sighed and forced a smile. "It'll only a few weeks at the most. Any more and I'll just comes anyway."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ let Sam pet her long hair, then kissed him just as gently as he had kissed her. She knew he was right, that she needed to catch the train, but she didn't want to leave. She kissed her boyfriend one last time, this one a bit more intense, before grinning at him. "Bye Sam! I'll see you soon! Expect Har at any time!" She ran to the train just before the doors closed, then waved at Sam. She was really going to miss that boy.

{Exit}

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You Make My Heart Sing

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games