Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:09 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was suprised to see his bludger fly back at him. Caleb tried to help but the bludger met with Cian's leg. "OWW!" He cried on impact. Once he recoved he wanted pay back so a bluger was sent at Rein

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience )
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score) -1 damage
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            Total roll: 15 miss
                                                                            Aiming at Rein

Occ:

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery watched Callista steal from Lena, and took off towards the Slytherin captain. Hopefully she'd manage to get the ball away. Once she was within arm's length, she reached out to try and steal.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                  AC: 19
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+7 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Stealing from Callista
                                                  Final Roll 23 SUCCESS

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch grinned as he finally cuaght up with the snitch. He lunged, trying to see if he could grab it.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 24 (Spotted!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hopefully I can end this early.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery let out an excited whoop when she came away with the ball. She changed direction with a grin and took off towards the Slytherin goals.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+7 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: In possession 1/3
                                                  Final Roll xx

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:49 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Growling in frustration, Byuch lunged again, trying to grab the snitch.

Final Roll: 9 (missed!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:46 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was beyond determined now. Even with his leg in pain he wanted to make his mark. In this case with a bludger aimed at Dris. The seeker situation was looking rough

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience )
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score) -1 damage
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            Total roll: 10 miss
                                                                            Aiming at Dris

Occ:

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:47 am
Might help to roll  
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:48 am
I keep running around, trying to find the ground
But my head is in the stars and my feet are in the sky
Well I'm nobody's baby, I'm everybody's girl
I'm the queen of nothing, I'm the king of the world

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ fifth year │ pureblood

Callista went after Kiery, determined to get the quaffle back.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

And once you asked me well what's my biggest fear
That things would always remain so unclear
That one day I'd wake up all alone
With a big family and emptiness deep in my bones

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:50 am
I keep running around, trying to find the ground
But my head is in the stars and my feet are in the sky
Well I'm nobody's baby, I'm everybody's girl
I'm the queen of nothing, I'm the king of the world

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ fifth year │ pureblood

Callista grabbed the quaffle back from the younger girl.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll: 19 (stolen)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

And once you asked me well what's my biggest fear
That things would always remain so unclear
That one day I'd wake up all alone
With a big family and emptiness deep in my bones

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:07 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch lost the snitch, and growled low as he started looking for it again. It couldn't have gone too far.

Final Roll: 16
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch continued looking for the snitch. Hopefully he found it soon.

Final Roll: 15
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Claws and Slyths
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Time
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I have to do better.

Dris flew faster, having lost his lead. Luckily, it seemed Byuch had lost track of the snitch altogether. The Ravenclaw flew faster, hoping to get a chance before the Slytherin spotted again.

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:24 {Spotted!}
Chasing:3/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:15 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch continued looking hoping that Dris didn't catch it.

Final Roll: 15
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Claws and Slyths
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Time
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I have to do better.

Dris reached out, narrowing his eyes as he focused on the Snitch. The tall teen closed his fingers, hoping he'd grabbed the snitch....

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:27 {Caught!}
Chasing:3/3
Catching:1/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games