Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:05 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

Okay, well, if you agree with me and disagree with me, that counts as a 2 to 1 win for me. xD

is it a win? or a lose?

Well, the part that says 'win for me' probably answers that. But for you, I guess half of each? o.o

lol what i meant was that the arguement was that you were/weren't the implied ship wrecker.. So the "win for you" was also kinda a loss cuz you were the person being talked about XD

Still a win. =D

Sometimes it's your ship. lol

no esta funny. -__-
I was in dry dock a week.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

eek I'm afraid to answer that.

aaaaawwwww come on now you gonna spoil my fun **steps closer and bares fangs** we have so much fun here....**eyes glowing brighter and tail flipping** and I have not fed in a few days cat_twisted

emotion_facepalm There are more of these things out there.

Hopefully if I lock them in here together they'll destroy each other. -_-

nopers I am after fresh blood right now and you are the closest there is....Kasai can torture you and I can feed on you **tail flipping in anticipation** I can keep you around like I keep my other donor in the other guild I am in cat_twisted

Yeah, that doesn't really work with me. -_-

aaww come on now try it now you'll like it.....I won't drain you just take enough to satisfy my hunger.....my other donor doesn't mind cat_biggrin

As in, it really doesn't work. .-.
You'd probably get sick. Maybe die.

Plus, just no. -_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:07 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

yes you did... you touched the stapler that stapled my clothes... ya know good leather isnt cheep... :::scowls folding her arms back over her chest::: .... so what if I am... that means I can say what I want... and you were being evil then... so na... razz

I was not. I didn't staple your clothes, I said the words 'Staple your clothes in place'. -_-

:::rolls her eyes scowling::: You didn't? NO way.... you really cant be serious...

I'm becoming progressively more confused. :/

:::laughs evilly::: Good... very good...

I suspect that you're actually in a state of perpetual confusion and it's merely begun to rub off on me. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:08 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

Okay, well, if you agree with me and disagree with me, that counts as a 2 to 1 win for me. xD

is it a win? or a lose?

Well, the part that says 'win for me' probably answers that. But for you, I guess half of each? o.o

lol what i meant was that the arguement was that you were/weren't the implied ship wrecker.. So the "win for you" was also kinda a loss cuz you were the person being talked about XD

It would have been shorter, but they didn't find me stuck in that bulkhead until day five. .-.
Still a win. =D

no esta funny. -__-

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:11 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

yes you did... you touched the stapler that stapled my clothes... ya know good leather isnt cheep... :::scowls folding her arms back over her chest::: .... so what if I am... that means I can say what I want... and you were being evil then... so na... razz

I was not. I didn't staple your clothes, I said the words 'Staple your clothes in place'. -_-

:::rolls her eyes scowling::: You didn't? NO way.... you really cant be serious...

I suspect that you're actually in a state of perpetual confusion and it's merely begun to rub off on me. .-.

::she grins evilly::: or so I want ya to think...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

nopers I am after fresh blood right now and you are the closest there is....Kasai can torture you and I can feed on you **tail flipping in anticipation** I can keep you around like I keep my other donor in the other guild I am in cat_twisted

aaww come on now try it now you'll like it.....I won't drain you just take enough to satisfy my hunger.....my other donor doesn't mind cat_biggrin

Plus, just no. -_-

**eyes glowing brighter and stepping closer** now why would I get sick?? blood is blood....as you can see I'm still here so I can drink any blood cat_twisted  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:12 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

It would have been shorter, but they didn't find me stuck in that bulkhead until day five. .-.
Still a win. =D

no esta funny. -__-

invigorating post my friend. lol : P
I see you've lost you're bunny-ness  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:14 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Why do I attract all of the crazies...? emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Plus, just no. -_-

**eyes glowing brighter and stepping closer** now why would I get sick?? blood is blood....as you can see I'm still here so I can drink any blood cat_twisted

Rather than explain your logical fallacies, I think I'll just go now. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:19 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Dude.. you messaged me first... so yeaaaaa should I be worried... if you attract all the crazies and you messaged me... Oo....  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:21 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Dude.. you messaged me first... so yeaaaaa should I be worried... if you attract all the crazies and you messaged me... Oo....

I quoted you... After you posted in my chatterbox thread. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:21 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Plus, just no. -_-

ooooooohhhhh don't leave it's fun to play with my food before I eat it cat_twisted cat_rofl  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:22 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Still a win. =D

no esta funny. -__-

invigorating post my friend. lol : P
I see you've lost you're bunny-ness

Missed the mark on my quote. .-. Oops.

Yep, found my cure.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:24 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I quoted you... After you posted in my chatterbox thread. .-.

meaning.... you posted chatterbox= me posting... ::;giggles:: if Im reallly hurting ya feelings or brain matter you didnt have to reply.. and i woulda just pouted... and run naked through thread... blaugh  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Plus, just no. -_-

ooooooohhhhh don't leave it's fun to play with my food before I eat it cat_twisted cat_rofl

Okay, bye bye. .-.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games