Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:42 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Xas, ves ves frustrating indeed. Usstan kampi'un ves al... *catches himself and giggles*... that is to say, I understand very well the "slips", as you call them. I tend to do so as well, rilu'oh that is because it is the language I am mzilst accustomed to.

*waves to Psyzapp*
Nau nau nau, jabbress. You need not burden yourself with such a thing. I plan to be awake all night as per my normal pattern and I can watch over the tavern for you~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:43 pm
*goes up to Psyzapp and chirps enquiringly*

*goes behind the bar and fixes himself a rum and coke* I think Velcore's offering to help too.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:44 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
-goes back into the TARDIS, leaves, and returns with maintenance workers who install force field generators on the broken wall. The workers leave in the TARDIS, which automatically returns-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 pm
*Stunned and amazed at the technology Reisen has access to.* How secure is that? neutral

*Looks at Iggies.* Oh thank you Iggies. I think it would make me feel much better if I knew there were dragons guarding the entrance here.

*Hugs Ryzan.* You'd stay up here all night and make sure everything is secure for me? *starts to tear up.* That is so sweet! crying

@ Karrie: That is so nice of Velcore. *tries to compose herself.* crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 pm
{{I'm sure everyone saw it the first time, Reisen. One problem with that though is the fact that it would keep -everyone- out, and not just people who would do harm.... which means it looks like I'm staying out of the bar tonight.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 pm
It is really no trouble at all, jabbress. I am mzilst often awake the whole night regularly so all that would be different is that I would stay here upstairs instead of retiring to my quarters when there are no more patrons around.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 pm
Psyzapp
*Stunned and amazed at the technology Reisen has access to.* How secure is that? neutral

It's from a really high-tech universe... where it's possible for computers to sync up with the brain. No vandals or robbers will be getting in here with that device hooked up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Ryzan. I am embarrassed. I was recently told I used to speak it fluently? maybe that's not right.... Ji confusing.. *shakes her head* I do not remember much yet, but I mean no... disrespect. And it seems mostly when I hear another speak..,

@Psyzapp hun, I would be honored and they would be as well. I can summon them when ever you are ready and I'm sure Velcore will help them do a wonderful job

*Waves at TES through a window*

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:58 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{I'm sure everyone saw it the first time, Reisen. One problem with that though is the fact that it would keep -everyone- out, and not just people who would do harm.... which means it looks like I'm staying out of the bar tonight.}}
((You can get in, as long as you plan on being a good boy and not robbing or harming the establishment.))  
ThisEmptySoul

((Isn't there always that window you seem to climb though in my office, TES? Hmmmmmmm? ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Gi ussta~ I do not find it disrespectful at all. I actually find it rather refreshing to be able to speak my own language with someone of this world, though not many seem to know it quite as well as dear Quortek and I.

How is it that you have forgotten your native language, jhal remembered Common? I do not mean to pry sweatdrop ... I just find the situation mzilst curious.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:59 pm
*shrugs* I've got to keep Velcore out of the house tonight anyway. Too much food for him to get into right now.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 pm
((Nobody wants a force field that activates when someone tries to enter with intentions of robbery or vandalism, I take it? Did I dig too far into the future?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 pm
Reisen,should I ask how does it tell whos the good and the bad?  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 pm
{{... I do like climbing through windows ninja So how does the force field detect if someone means the place harm? What if someone comes in with no intention of stealing, but then they get the idea to after they're already in? Most often, stealing is a crime of impulse rather than premeditation... unless you're a rogue... then you pretty much already planned to steal something before you even knew there was something to steal ninja }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games