Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:48 pm

The Dreaming Panda
[ Waah, -cries- Angel isn't one!
Note: I ish using me PSP right now to RP, so sorry for the late replies. And me can't quote, delete, or edit posts. xD ]

[ She like just logged off DX
And kk. ]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm

[ @ Panda, I think angels on now! biggrin ]

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:08 pm

(yesh! i am! sorry mai mm took the computer from me for a sec sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Storm The wicked
angel_eyes200
Storm The wicked
" Strawberry." K.C said shyly.
he nodded with a grin and he handed her an ice cream cone with pink ice cream on it. he had vanilla and he was licking his ice cream eagerly, accidentally showing he loved vanila ice cream. eddie stopped hi little crve fest for a moment and looked to K.C shyly. "heh.. sorry.. i like vanille ice cream. sweatdrop "

(( Sorry. Computer problems))
" It's okay." K.C looked up." I wasn't paying much attention, myself."
eddie smiled and shrugged, licking his ice cream again.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:10 pm

angel_eyes200
(yesh! i am! sorry mai mm took the computer from me for a sec sweatdrop )

[[ Hehe welcomee ]]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:11 pm

sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
negi was in his room while makoto ran into nate ria and eddie "oh im sorry. oh andhi its nice to meet you. im makoto"
ria looked to makoto, and smiled. "hm, hai! im ria!" she said, automatically friendly and greeting.
nate snikered at ria, then nodded to him. "hey, watch were youre going, alright?" he said, bluntly.
eddie nudged him. "sorry for him.. his usually like that. im eddie. and thats nate." he said, pointint to nate with his thumb with a nervous smile.

"how are you doing?" she askes with a smile
((makoto is a girl))
((okay.. i knew that. sweatdrop ))
eddie shruggs. "okay i guess."
nate shruggs too carelessly.
ria thinks. "im okay. today was kinda boring..." ria sighs.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:11 pm

K.C shrugged. Looking around absentmindedly.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:12 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
negi was in his room while makoto ran into nate ria and eddie "oh im sorry. oh andhi its nice to meet you. im makoto"
ria looked to makoto, and smiled. "hm, hai! im ria!" she said, automatically friendly and greeting.
nate snikered at ria, then nodded to him. "hey, watch were youre going, alright?" he said, bluntly.
eddie nudged him. "sorry for him.. his usually like that. im eddie. and thats nate." he said, pointint to nate with his thumb with a nervous smile.

((makoto is a girl))

"why is that?" makoto asks ria tilting her head

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:12 pm

angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
Yuuta watched Racy's expression and smiled. "Could it be that you miss your Koji? When Mitsy and Luca started acting all Lovey-Dovey you suddenly blushed and that weird expression showed up," he laughed.
In the meantime, Sora was intently looking at Luca and Mitsuki.
racy looked up at Yuuta, kinda blushed somemore, but took his comment as an excuse. "y-yeah.. i really miss koji, you know cuz he never shows up anymore. yeah.." she said nervously. sweatdrop
((@PANDA: we left off here. xD))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Storm The wicked
K.C shrugged. Looking around absentmindedly.
eddie finishes his ice cream, and eats the cone. "okay, that ice cream was satifying wasn't it?" he said, looking to K.C, hoding hs hands behind his head.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:16 pm

" Yeah. It was." K.C smiled and chuckled a little.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm

The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia looked at him confused. " I fell down some stairs. " She said like it was nothing. " Can you read minds?"

"You could call it that. I hear thoughts. And it's constant. I can't shut it out. Only one who can is my friend, Luca." He looked at her bruises and let a sigh escape from his lips. "You should be more careful. I don't want you getting hurt.." he murmured softly.

Mia opened her eyes wide. " M-Me too! I have a hard time sleeping at night and.." She trailed off. I don't want your getting hurt.. She looked at him for a moment. " W-What?"

Yuuta looked at her and smiled gently. "I don't want you getting hurt," he repeated. "I can't sleep at night either. It's just... there." He continued nonchalantly.

Mia nodded, blushing slightly. " At night, I just get so overwhelmed. So many dreams I hear. Pictures just swirling in and out, noises. " She leaned back against the bench. "That might be why I don't dream often."

Yuuta saw her blush and grinned. 'She's soo.. cute,' he thought.
"I don't like dreams," he muttered, shivering slightly. "They feel so real to me. It feels like I'm being swallowed up by the darkness." Yuuta took a seat beside her and sighed once more. "I haven't gotten much sleep lately. It's just so hard..."

Mia blushed bright red. " I...er..uh.. thanks. " She said quietly responding to his thought. " I can't really remember what dreams are like for me, I haven't had one in years." She tried to cover her face with some of her black hair, embarrased the she was blushing, which made her blush even more.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 pm

[[ I wasn't sure if i had already responded to that post. XDD Whoopsies if i did. sweatdrop ]]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:19 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((makoto is a girl))

"why is that?" makoto asks ria tilting her head
ris shruggs. "iono... i just walked around today. not my usual routine...." she shook her head.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Storm The wicked
" Yeah. It was." K.C smiled and chuckled a little.
eddie looekd to her again and smiled. "so you having fun? im not too boring, am i?" sweatdrop he looks down, putting his hands down from his head. "ive been told im a boring person.. sorry if its true."
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games