Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:59 pm
((Lol at Tes))

--walks back in and grabs a soda--  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:04 pm
*Yawns as she watches TV and slowly drifts off to sleep with the remote in her hand.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:06 pm
{{I have not only come to recognize the mzilst common words, jhal I can also figure out some of the less common ones, if not by context, by word structure. For example, mzilst and mzilt are rather similar. While I do not have "more" memorized, I can easily recognize it because it is similar to "much" and "most". I think it may be mzild... so perhaps I do have it memorized blaugh

I also, as may seem obvious, have quite a few memorized and thus can make short phrases without having to take the time to translate it over. Rilu'oh... that means if I mistype, others may not know what I was trying to say sweatdrop }}

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:11 pm

((LOL TES I could send a dragon out to fetch you in))

"Undercommon" or "deep speech"...? How could I be truly Dark Elf if I remember lotha? *Looking up again with sorrow* I fear mzilt of what I am remembering... and there are chunks... I cannot bare to revile yet. Tell me, if you can...Are there different types of Dark Elves... like the Humans? You are so refined... myself I can be ruthless...

*Feeling Velcore resting his head on her arm, Looks at him and smiles, rubbing his head gently* Velcore you are dear and sweet, I see why they like you

iggies

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 2, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:12 pm
*Comes in through the backdoor, locking it behind him. He goes downstairs and drops off his hat and coat, then goes straight to their bedroom. He notices that Psyzapp has fallen asleep watching TV. He goes over to her, gently removes the remote and turns off the TV. He sets the remote down on her nightstand, then covers her up.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, he goes over to his side of the bed. He removes his boots and street clothes, placing them on a nearby chair. He then slips into bed and snuggles up beside her. He kisses her shoulder, then lays his head down on his pillow and closes his eyes. It isn't long before he falls fast asleep.* User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 pm
{{Ha! I grabbed Iggies' booty harder than Ryzan this time.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:22 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Ha! I grabbed Iggies' booty harder than Ryzan this time.}}
(( Ohh baby!))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 6, 5, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:23 pm
(( I got iggies booty too! cool ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:25 pm
*purrs, squeezing his eyes closed*

Yeah, he's a good dragon. He's very protective too. *looks at the time* I should get going. I have a lot of cooking to do to get ready for tomorrow night. *pets Velcore* Good night. *leaves the bar*

((I grabbed iggies' booty too. mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:29 pm
((I have a popular booty tonight I feel loved!))

I can tell he is protective. And I think he knows when one is upset too. Good night Karrie. *Continues to rub Velcore's head gently.* I know I can trust you to keep the wooded area a secret. What's hidden there is very precious  

iggies

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm
((ok ok I will admit I did too))

Night Kerrie

--walks and gets a soda yelling at TES outside the window--

Do you want one?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:37 pm
((LOL Angel, Glad my booty can make so many happy))  

iggies

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:41 pm
Xas xas. There are all sorts of dark elves even in a single world, and our kind expands into several different worlds. Generally, mzilst dark elves are thought to be "evil" and "ruthless". My home city in fact is referred to as "the city of Hate", although this is due largely to the following that Innoruuk, "the Prince of Hate", has with the Teir'Dal. It is said that he is responsible for the creation of the Teir'Dal on our world, rilu'oh that could very well just be a story. It is difficult to find out the truth of such matters.

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta~ I suppose I should explain that Teir'Dal is what dark elves from my world are called. I have heard of them being called Dunmer in another world and Kaldorei in yet another. Mzilst seem to refer to us simply as dark elf or Drow, rilu'oh even the name "Drow" came from another world... *giggles* and the dark elf from such world refer to themselves as ilythiiri. There are so many names for our kind sweatdrop

I seem to have gone off on a bit of a tangent sweatdrop I suppose what I am trying to say is that there is a great variety of dark elves in existence. There is no single description that can apply to all. Also... while you may believe me to be "refined", as you say... I... um... I am ashamed to say that I can also be quite ruthless. I was not always on such good terms with jabbress and the other patrons here because of such behavior...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:45 pm
{{I don't know... if I get close enough to accept a soda, those robot sentries might try to shoot me with their phaser cannons or something.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:58 pm
Watch what you say Tes they might 'react' to your mood. Here I will take a chance.

--walks to the window and hand Tes a soda then returns to the table--

See all is well. Unless you really do feel better out there?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games