Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:01 pm
Yukora heard Alex calling to her, and she ran towards her quickly. She slowed to a walk when she got next to her. "Sorry, it's not that easy to cast a spell ya know" she said before laughing. "So, who's your first class teacher?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:16 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex giggled, replying; " Professeur G. Bubbaloo. " Alex hated her first class, well all classes, but this one the most.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:19 pm
Yukora stopped dead in her tracks and held onto Alex's arm so she would look at her. "That's my teacher, we have the same class together!!" she said before hugging her. "That's so awesome, I've never had a friend in my class before" she said before letting go and continuing to walk to their class.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:23 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex stopped her tracks as well, followed by a little slip from the sudden tug. She turned to face Yukora, her short, white hair flowing with Alex's elegant movements. " Seriously? That's soo awesome! " Alex said, her day now a little lighter. " Now I actually have something to do in that class! " She smiled big, followed by a gentle wink.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:26 pm
Yukora smiled as she kept walking. She saw the classroom up ahead. "There it is! Yay! Last one there is a slowpoke!" she said before picking up her speed to a run. She knew she probably wouldn't win, well maybe since Alex maybe doesn't like running, but she needed to let out some extra energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:43 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex laughed as she embraced her books within her previously clinched grip, and charged after Yukora, towards the classroom. She met up alongside Yukora and managed to maintain the lead. " Seems like looks are deceiving, eh? " Alex looked over the very skinny Yukora, and then peered at the muscular build of herself.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:47 pm
Yukora laughed and picked up speed. She caught up with Alex, but lost at the last second. She put up her hand for a high five, and said "Nice one, Alex. You win." When the high five was over, she walked into the classroom behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:51 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex high fived Yukora as they entered the cold room. She headed to the back of the class-- To her usual spot. She tucked her books on the rack below her seat and rested her feet on the same rack. She leaned back in her chair, almost slouching, and supported her head up with her beloved arm and hand. Let's get this over with.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:07 pm
Yukora chose the chair next to Alex on her left side. She avoided eye contact with everyone else in the classroom, until she sat down. When she was sitting, she looked at the person in front of her, and immediately recognized him. "Kaji?" she whispered to the stranger.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:12 pm
Kaji closed his eyes. He was sort of sore from the impact of Ms. wall meeting Mr. back. and Mr. Face meeting Ms. Floor. He heard his name being called by a familiar voice. Yukora? He turned around, and smiled. He was still breathing hard but managed to get out "Hey Hun" while panting inbetween every other syllable. He looked into her eyes, and all his pain started to disapear. Well..Until Proffeseur Bubbaloo smacked his ruler on the desk, to catch his attention.  

IggyFACE

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:18 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" Oh god.. " Alex said quietly, laughing afterwards. She nudged Yuki, whispering; " So.. This is him..? " She asked, her eyes catching a quick glance of the present male, then re-focused back upon Yukora.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:26 pm
Yukora got scared by the sudden loud sound on Kaji's desk. To avoid that happening again, she got out a piece of paper and a pen to write a note.

Hey, are you alright? You look like you got hit by a truck and you're panting like a dog. No offence.
=P
~Yukora~

She made sure to not write "Love, Yukora" in case the teacher got it and read it out loud. She prayed that he wouldn't, but wanted to be on the safe side. Since they were closer to the left side of the room, that's the side she handed it to him on, so the teacher had less chance of seeing them passing papers. She posked him on the arm with it, until he put his hand down. She then pushed the paper into his hand. When he gripped the paper, she let go and waited for him to pass it back. "Passing notes in class is awesome, I'm gonna send one to Alex!" she thought before getting out another piece of paper, and writing.

Hey Alex! I didn't know Kaji would be here too. Yeah, that's him, in the desk in front of me. Oh! I never got to gossip to you. He's my boyfriend now! I'll have to fill you in later, but yeah, that's him. Isn't he cute? =3
~Yuki~

She made sure to make the little face cute. She handed it to Alex the same way she did to Kaji, only it was across the isle, making it a little more obvious, but she passed it when the teacher was turned around, so she knew she was safe.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:35 pm
Kaji waited until the teacher turned around to write on the board to read it. He scanned the page then wrote below her note. He also made it look like he was writing notes on what the teacher was writing on the board.
Um..I don't know, got into a small conflict in the hall. I'm okay though. =]
~Kaji~

He wrote back. The teacher was still writing on the board. He passed the note back to Yukora, and quickly stretched his arm far enough so that it was on the top corner of her desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:36 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex got the note and unfolded it. It read:

Hey Alex! I didn't know Kaji would be here too. Yeah, that's him, in the desk in front of me. Oh! I never got to gossip to you. He's my boyfriend now! I'll have to fill you in later, but yeah, that's him. Isn't he cute? =3

Alex laughed inside her mind, not out loud, for she didn't want to have to curse the ******** teacher out again on a Monday morning. She pulled out a violet pen a replied to the passage. It read:

Haaay.. Yeah, what a coincidence, aye? Haha, congratulations, I knew you could do it. And he's alright, not that cute, Well not to me anyways. But he's smexy, in a way lol.

She passed it to the left, across the isle, when the teach's back was turned once more.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:43 pm
Yukora read the note from Kaji and wrote below his.

Are you sure? What happened?
Also, this is my friend Alex to the right of me. She's the girl that was in my room this morning, and the friend I was talking about last night. If you want, I can introduce you guys when class ends. Who's your next teacher?
~Yukora~

Once she passed that note to Kaji again, she took Alex's and read hers before replying below it.

Yeah, a big coincidence. Thanks for the advice Alex, without it I don't know if I would have done what I did. I'm glad I did it though, really really glad. And I think he's cute AND smexy. *winks*
~Yuki~

She wasn't sure how to draw a winking smiley, so she just did that instead. She handed the note back to Alex at the right time and concentrated on the lesson until she got a reply back from someone.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games