Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:03 pm
Kylo giggled and then looked at hayato. when the food was brought out she started eating it she ate it like she hadn't eatn in days.

"hungry Kylo?" He laughed a bit and started eating his own food.
((FAST FORWARD!!!))

Kaleb burped on accedent "well excuse me...that was a lovely breakfast. give my complements to the chef please" He siad to the waiter. He stood up and helped Ayame out of her chair "Now...what to do next." He looked at ayame "Ayame i am devoding this day to you. anything you want to do....you name it.....i will do it." He took herhand and kissed it.

She got out of her chair and then smiled a little "thats was yummy." She rubbed her tummy "and i see that they are satisfied. She looked at her plates "wow i eat a lot....mmm well i am eating for three ya know."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:18 pm
Ayame smiled and nodded. "Well...I really don't know..."

Hayato hugged Kylo and smiled. "It's ok...."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:45 pm
Kaleb smiled. "same ol' Ayame. Thats alright babe you can think of what you want to do later. hmm...." He grabbed ayame and whispered in her ear where only she could hear. "how about you and me go to the garden...i hear the flowers are very beautiful this time of year." When he looked back up Kylo and Hayato were gone.

Kylo smiled and then grabbed hayatos hand and drug him out of the kitchen and up stairs. "i wants to give you something." She opend her door and then closed it behinder after letting him in and went to her dressed she took out a bright red pendent hanging from a gold chain. "I want to give you something pressious to me." She hadn't shown it to him yet but the gold chain was hanging from her hand a little. She held it close to her heart as she closed her eyes and then walked up to him. she put her hands out and showed him "it used to be my fathers......my real fathers. I grew up with it around my neck. and now i want you to have it." She put it in his hands "please...i wont take no for an answer I want you to have it...."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:55 am
Ayame smiled. "Ok. I'm up for that." She started to pull him towards the garden.

Hiroshi took it and smiled. "I won't say no to you." He put it around his neck and kissed Kylo's cheek.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:01 pm
KAleb smiled and then walked along with her when they got there he sat down under a tree grabbing ehr and putting her infront of me. He smiled and tilted her head back and then kissed her passionatly. He didn't stop for a very long while.

"good..." She smirked and then pulled him over tot he bed and got on top of him "So....do you read minds?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:43 pm
"Yes why?" Hayato looked at Kylo.

Ayame kissed Kaleb back, smiling.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:05 am
She smiled a little and then giggled "what am i thinking?" ~I want you Hayato...i want you now.~ She rolled over makeing him on top of her. "well...come on...what am i thinking hayato. ~Do with me what you will Hayato....i want you.... She giggled as she was thinking this.

Kaleb smiled and then stoped kissing her. He wrapped his arms around her tightly "i love you Ayame....i want to spend the rest of my life with you." He kissed up from your collar bone all the way up to your jaw bown. "I want nothing more than to live my life with you....and our baby..." He smiled nuzzling his nose in the curve of your neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:48 pm
"Wonderful because I wasn't going to give you up." Ayame smiled and giggled.

Hayato frowned alittle and shrugged.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:42 pm
(but you said that he could read minds......im confsued))Kylo looked at him "huh." she pushed him off and then got off the bed. She sighed and then sat in a chair looking at him. She had nothing to say really....so she didn't say anything. She just staired at him. ~Why?......you said that you could read minds......~ She wasn't wanting for him to read her mind this time. she was just thinking this time.

"well...i hope not...that would be a bummer." He got up and then picked her up and grabbed her by the waist. He whispered in a deep voice in her ear because he new that drove her crazy...in a good way. "your it..." He smirked and then dissapeared and reappeared somewherein the garden.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:03 pm
((He can...but not at the moment. He just went through alot and he'll get it back soon))

Ayame smiled and shook her head, disappearing in wisp of black smoke. She appeared in a tree near Kaleb and tackled him, bringing him down on back. She pinned him down and smiled. "Nice try. Now your it." She disappeared again in a wisp of smoke, leaving Kaleb choking and appearing in a tree far away. She leapped from tree to tree and laughed, sending it some place else in the garden to confuse Kaleb.

Hayato sat on the bed and looked at Kylo.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:09 pm
Kaleb started counting off things he couldn't use...he could not use smell he could not use sight....nore touch.... He stood up with a wide grin on his face. He dissapeared and then reapppeared behind her with out her noticeing. He noticed that it looked as if she was looking for someone. He walked up behind her undetected and then whispered in her ear "who you looking for" He smiled and grabbed her pulling her into a lip lock.

She got up and then got in your lap curling up as she closed her eye she was a like a little kitten. She even purred a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:05 pm
Hayato ran his fingers through her hair and smiled, kissing her head.

Ayame wrapped her arms around his neck. She broke it and smiled. "I was looking for that." Ayame giggled.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:17 pm
Kylo smiled and then looked up at him. "im sorry...." She smiled and then fell asleep.

((huh....you broke his neck????))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:21 pm
((No just pretend I didn't say anything...sorry))

Ayame disappeared and sat beside the fountain in the middle of the garden. She looked at the water and sighed.

Hayato looked at her but smiled.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:40 pm
Kylo smiled and then looked up at him "i wanna do something!" She looked at him and then got up and grabbed your hand "come on..i don't know what to do...but.......i want to do something."

Kaleb smiled and then appeared by her side. "whats a matter baby?" She sat next to her nuzzleing your neck.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff