Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Rise of Chaosmon (update 12/13/07 5:07 pm est.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:21 am
"I told you not to much noise." Brandon said "Anyway can this thing go on water?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:33 am
RIick: i think so lets give it a try
ARM: DIVE, DIVE DIVE! blaugh  

oreck01

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:35 pm
Kaichi climbed back into the pilot seat and ran his fingers over the different buttons,"...Here we go!......" The Water-Beetle was sent into the water, plunging to great distances.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:22 am
"Aright then." Brandon said "Go east now."  

Sonicmstr

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:55 am
Kaich nodded and looked on the virtual map. "That will lead us directly to the King's Domain: A fortress, surrounded by a inpenetrable coral reef. That'll be hard to get through."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:26 am
Rick: wow surprised look at all the fishes.(sees so many aquatic life underssea.)
ARM: burning_eyes i think im getting seasick.  

oreck01

Ryo Tsumagari of Blades

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:33 pm
"Hey, Demimeramon where are we?" asks Ryujo. "oh, we're lost..." says Demimeramon "Holy crap! when did we get lost! Oh, wait i let you hold on the map which means... We're screwed!" cries Ryujo  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:40 pm
"Good, that'll be a great spot" Brandon said. "After that we need to go further east to the grave yard."
"You don't look good Armadillomon" Terriermon said.  

Sonicmstr

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:43 pm
Just then the Water-Beetle was sent into a barrelroll from being hit by an inky, black substance. "I can't regain control!!! The controls have short-circuited----" The water-Beetle went black.

Kaichi, Brandon, and Rick woke up in a dimly-lit room, the only source of light, coming from a small piece of corral in the center. "W-Where are we???" A huge monster loomed in front of them. It was covered in the same inky, black substance. "Guilmon you know--- What the hell???" The Tamers' Digimon were no where to be found. "I guess we have to do this on our own. Kaichi pulled out his Digivice and tried to scan the monster. "Nothing. There's no record of this creature in my Digivice's memory." Kaichi gave a sharp look at Brandon, ushering him to decide a course of action.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:18 pm
"We have to find our digimon" Brandon said. "Pull out your blue card. Digivolve your digimon, and tell them to make noise where they are through the digivice."  

Sonicmstr

l - Bleak - l generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 78!

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:53 pm
Kaichi nodded and pulled out his blue card. "Digimodify: Digivolution!" A Roar was heard not far under them. Kaichi got on his knees, but was thrown into the wall a couple feet away. He hit with a thud, and fell to the ground. After wincing because of pain, He got back on his feet and yelled a deafening shriek. Kaichi's body was lifted up into the air. Growlmon burst into the room and roared. Growlmon's eyes met with Kaichi's and they both turned bright red. A new site was found in the middle of the room. A giant Dragon-like creature stood there, glaring at the black monster. It then looked over at Brnadon and Rick and winked."Hammer Edge!!!" The Giant dragon-like creature charged up his blades and slammed them into the ground, creating a shockwave. The inky monster turned into a pile of data, when a voice was suddenly heard. "Come face me!!! I will be waitining in my chambers!!!" The voice faded off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:25 pm
Rick: what eek the heck was that thing? Rick looks suprised at what happened.
Arm: That might be king of...the ocean  

oreck01

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:37 am
"Better digivolve Rick" Brandon said as he pulled out his blue card.
Brandon slashed the card through his digivice when a large green digimon came shot out from the ground.
"Haven't seen you in a while Terriermon" Brandon said.
"That's Rapidmon to you" Rapidmon said.
"I recognize that voice." Brandon said "It's none other then ChaosGallantmons'. We'll have to move carefully."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:57 am
rick: right Digimodify digivolution activate!!!
Arm: Armadillomon digivolve to Ankylomon!!!!
A large yellow dinosaur appeared in front of rick.
Rick: 3nodding lets ride!!  

oreck01

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:34 pm
A bright light flashed and Kaichi and Growlmon were back. "Whoa, I think we did this." Kaichi looked at the destroyed room. He stepped through a hole in the wall and gestered them to follow him, Growlmon following close behind.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games