Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Gilla>
The banner has been inserted! I included an ad promo text as well sweatdrop Hopefully, people reading it will get attracted to your thread xD

@Amaya>
Yours has been added as well! Together with some ad promo text xD By the way, thank you for your papers xD Same here. I haven't been able to fish so boot stock is running low crying

@Pinkaaaaaaaaa!!!>
(Sorry xD A little exaggerated on the A's hehehe...)
One phrase.
Yaba-Daba-Doooooo!!! rofl
Thank you so much your your little cute stamp! It even has sparkles!! heart

@Chibi>
That's okay ^O^ Donating needs not to be forced upon. Hopefully that phrase makes sense O_o I feel like Yoda xDDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:30 pm
User Image

Its OK... I like the description in the banner!! You rock koro!!

heart heart heart

User Image

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You liked it? Coolness! xD
I'm probably going fishing this weekend. For guppies, cans and boots! Lol xD
Fishing used to be my source for gold and it was very frustrating when I got those three items xD
But now that I have turned to other sources, I don't mind getting them at all! In fact... I want them to be hooked!! xDDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:24 pm
heart

Do you no longer need the newspaper and green construction paper?
I will have a trade soon but wont include them if you don't need them...

Pinka-Boo-Boo

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:18 pm
BUMPing for you. How did your avi do in the arena?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:09 pm

@Pinka>
They are still loved xD As a matter of fact, the two papers have actually exceeded 5k but I'm still collecting them anyway xD

@Symphony>
It topped my previous rank record despite not winning a top ten spot xD
Did you checked out week 47's winners? If I were among them, I'd be the brightest one ever :Sweat: And maybe to protect people from going blind due to overwhelming brightness, my avvy failed to make it to the top spot rofl

Hey, this defeat is a blessing in disguise rofl

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:17 am
User Image

Papers and a bump COMING UP!!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:55 am
Cheers hope you find use in the trash I collected heart

Catch you soon, dinner time domokun  

kailiax

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blazing bump!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:12 pm

@awesomely>
You as awesome as ever! Thank you for your papers and gifts! The gifts were a pleasant surprise ^O^

@amaya>
Thank you! xD I'm going on a boot-fishing this weekend xD As of now, trying to get as many F baits as I can rofl

@kailiax>
Thank you! ^O^ You have joined the llama legion! xD Lol. Well, what I really meant was, your name has been listed in the first page together with the others. Let's do the llama headbob together dramallama *bob bob*

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Pinka-Boo-Boo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:18 pm
heart Donation on the way!
*Pinka is having a PJ party! biggrin *

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Adorable Pinka! xD
The cuteness is urging me to squeeze you xDDD
Thank you for the papers! Sent some inks your way ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:05 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:02 pm
Lol koromyst I can really picture your avatar doing the llama headbob, it will be so funny rofl
Does the llama headbob together dramallama  

kailiax

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:39 pm

@kailiax>
Haha... it really would be funny xD Accompanied by some exotic indian flute and some crazy egyptian hand flicks to add to the head bobbing xD

Anyway, Kailiax... your siggy... the chant!!
It's archer's!! xDDD

@Symphony>
Thank you for your bump! xD You're spreading the xmas bump around, naa? xD

@yorish and crimson>
You both are my regular donators! ^O^

Well, what do we have here? A new name to the list! Introducing anti-blonde as the newest llama legion member! xD

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games