Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:14 am
karamon101
HaloNaruto11

I read it but after I read a 500 page book for 1 hour, I really don't want to read at all.

then, all I have to say about that is don't RP if you don't feel like reading.

I RP but I don't read everything a person puts if it is more then 3 or 4 lines long or in small print.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:03 pm
((sorry about being away for so long guys!!! @.@ life has been to crazy! oh, and stop fighting, its annoying, read the whole post dammit or I'll kick you out, no more warnings))
Hanna smiled happily as the movie starts off the the songs "Girls". "the actor does this so well! I didn't think that anyone could pull off remaking the Beatles songs!!" she whispered over the movie.

unguluck

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:25 pm
Rianna nodded as she watched the movie.

"This is nice," Rianna said. "I really didn't do this back at my old house... My friends and I aren't really the girly hang out and watch movies types... We were always out on the town... This is nice."

Rianna turned and smiled at Hanna. "Thanks."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:32 am
It soon becoms 11:24 p.m and Adam puts down his guitar and jumps onto his bed "Let me look back, my first day at school was okay. I got covered in toilet crap and my toilet exploded. At the end though, I learn 3 new songs on guitar.I say this was an okay day." Adam jumps up, gets changed into his pajamas and falls asleep in his bed.  

HaloNaruto11

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:19 pm
Before Isaac could make a decision he just looked at Somano and said. "Sorry Soma not today I hope you can understand after... you know Hanna." Isaac then walked outside and sighed. He starred at the setting sun. The waning of our days is ever so clear. But to whom may I share my final breath with in the end.... Isaac thought as he reflected on how he felt. Isaac then walked back to his house. It was still outside almost silently respectful of Isaac. He smiled and uttered "Thank you." to God. As he was walking home he heard something familiar. It was music... The Beatles. Isaac felt like in the end he could be with Hanna... but perhaps he was thinking to fast. Never mind... then. Isaac thought as he began to blush. His pace quickened and when he looked over his shoulder as he came to a sudden stop to his relief it was his host parents. He smiled back almost relieved that they were so caring...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:23 pm
Rianna started to get as the final credits ended for the movie.

"That was really good. Thanks for suggesting it, Hanna. Did you want anything to eat or did you just want to go home since it's well into the evening and you parents might be wondering where you are... I don't mind either way." Rianna said to her guest.

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

unguluck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:34 pm
((Sorry about not posting, I've been busy, then got sick, and I'll have no access to the computer when spring break comes along, so it'll be a bit slow, but I'll try to post with any time I have!))

Hanna blinked, "It's already over?" she murmured in a light dream-like state, before crashing back down to reality. "Oh! Ri!" she exclaimed a bit to loud. "Oh my parents aren't going to be home for a while, well more like a few months or so!" she thought then continued. "If its okay I wouldn't mind staying the night, but as a warning I really suck at staying up late!!!" she giggled.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:11 pm
((don't worry. I've been MIA all week as well. As the semester starts to wind down I appologize if my posting lacks a bit. But like you I shall post when I can))

Rianna was caught off guard by Hanna's request.

"I, uh, don't see why you couldn't stay over. I have some sketches to draw tonight but you can crash either here on the couch or on the floor in my room. As for clothes, I might have some stuff that fits you but I don't exactly have the same sense of fashion as you do, but your welcome to raid the closet." She replied with a smile.

"What do you want for dinner?"

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:53 am
(Sorry I haven't been posting, I got sick and hacked so I havn't been on for awhile.)

Adam wakes up at midnight and looks around. "Strange, I though I heard something. Oh well." There is a loud crash in the garage. "What the hell?!" Adam rushes down to find that nothing was touched, even in the garage. "What the bloody hell?" He goes back to his room and falls back asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:55 pm
HaloNaruto11
(Sorry I haven't been posting, I got sick and hacked so I havn't been on for awhile.)

Adam wakes up at midnight and looks around. "Strange, I though I heard something. Oh well." There is a loud crash in the garage. "What the hell?!" Adam rushes down to find that nothing was touched, even in the garage. "What the bloody hell?" He goes back to his room and falls back asleep.

(Halo not to be rude but a word of advice. Don't fret it or anything bro but... you kinda are doing this all wrong. Roleplaying has many elements and one of those is making something happen to keep people from getting bored but... you are doing it all wrong. If you want to make something happen first off make it believable unlike saying something crashes into your garage in the middle of the night. Who do you honestly believe is replying to that post... no one. Also don't roleplay with yourself either you arn't exactly catching anyones attention I think. Just state that it is a new day and your on your way to school but don't take over the rp and say what time it is like 4 hours later rp with ppl not by yourself. So don't say You rocked on your guitar when all of a sudden u go to ur bathroom and it explodes and u spend all day fixing it then u rock some more go to bed reflect on ur day and say it's 11 a clock and you crash. That's roleplaying by yourself. Please refrain from that. I'll be willing to have myself roleplay with you if you can co-operate.)  

xXDeathsHeirXx

unguluck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:28 pm
((Wow, Adesku, thanks for laying it down, I don't have the heart to do those types of things, I such a push over sometimes! But really this is a GROUP roleplay, if your not good with that, they just write stories and have people crash into your garage then, go right ahead, but not here, Halo, you've been warned, now your banned from posting. I'm sorry I had to do that, but it's the only way))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:10 pm
((okay, I just suck from do this type of RP whee it is normal. This is the link to my best RP and it's still going on http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11843731&page=1 ,just look and see what I meen.))  

HaloNaruto11

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm
(( Let's not ban him... If he want's to role play he must prove his ability. If he fails to understand how to role play then I suppose I'd have to make a training program to help him. If he won't improve then we'd have to put him under strict probation and not allow him to post here until he can role play. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:50 pm
soo... are we done with the RP? I miss you all!

*ded*  

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:03 pm
(There's a good reason that no one is roleplaying. Because as the school year winds down people get a lot more pressure to do all sorts of projects, State Assessments, and perhaps Prom anyone. You know it's true dances, rushing to get your community service hours in and constant studying so don't say it's dead. By this time next month we should be having much more active roleplaying and if not I'll bet when summer starts up. So hang in there biggrin )  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff