Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:22 pm
((Entering from the Human World))

Suddenly and without warning the weather around the lake shifted from calm and peaceful to dark and ominous. The sky blackened unnaturally, and the still winds quickly became strong and violent, causing the waters of the lake to stir aggressively. Bolts of energy crash between the dark clouds above. A white orb of energy began to take shape approximately 20 feet above the ground. It wasn’t very big, only a few inches in diameter, however sparks of energy began appearing all over the sky and quickly began to gather into the orb. Each particle of light it absorbed increased the size of the floating sphere until it was nearly 6 feet around. Slowly the Orb began to descend until it touched the ground, and with a bright flash it vanished.

The environment around the lake was instantly returned to normal, changing back to its naturally beauty. The sky was once again bright and the waters were calm and peaceful again. Only one thing was different, in the spot that the orb of energy touched the earth now stood a human male approximately 18 years old, with spiky brown hair and piercing blue eyes as deep as the waters of the lake. He wore black leather pants and a jacket left open, over a plain white tee shirt. Around his left wrist was a large silver watch like object that could resemble a digivice. Over his shoulder was a brown leather strap which supported the letter carrier - style bag that hung at his hip. Around his neck hung a silver chain that supported a dog tag like plate, which was inscribed with a strange Rune. The Tamer stood facing the Lake, he had not noticed the other humans and digimon present yet. He looked out over the waters frozen in amazement for a short time, then taking a few steps forward, his large black leather boots crunched down the grass under his feet as he approached the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:26 am
Kaya giggled at the Agumon and Tentomon, eyes sparkling with amusement at the creatures antics "Just go ahead and eat you two" She grabbed the rather huge red picnic basket and started placing the different objects and food on the red blanket covering the ground before them "Lets see.. we've got chicken sandwiches, cookies, some chocolate cake, warm cocoa, cola, ehm, different kind of bread, yogurt, chocolate.. caramels... ice..cream..fruit..." The red haired girl turned her head and squinted at her oldest digimon with a small smile gracing her pale lips "Dorumon just exactly how much did you pack?"
The purple digimon smirked slyly, ears twitching slightly
"Enough.."
Then suddenly the weather changed and Kaya stared in amazement when a boy appeared near them where an orb of energy had been seconds before. She smiled at him when he started approaching the lake
"A new one, wow, thats a first for me.. Patamon, you stay here and entertain our guest picnickers kay?"

" Kay heart "
" Dorumon?"
"I'm with you mistress always"
Kaya nodded"Fine then, ill be right back boys.... digimons"
She got up and ran towards the brown haired boy but stopped a few meters from him, slowing down to a careful walk as if to not scare him.
Dorumon tilted his head in curiosity and waved his fox like tail back and forth, eyes locked on the human male.
Kaya smiled sweetly at the boy and offered her right hand in greeting
" Hello, my name is Kaya, digimon tamer from Scotland. This is one of my partners Dorumon, its nice to meet you. I can see that you do not have your partner with you. Is this your first visit to the digital world?"

Little Pinch of Ginger

Syndicate-Saber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:58 am
Garet stared at the orb as Renamon stood guard protecting both Garet and Gaomon.

The orb seemed to give off powerful auras. As it did the sky broke away and a beam of intense light shot down upon the lake. Down flew slowly an enormous dragon digimon. He was blue and white with incredibly detailed wings and scales. He was one of the digimon sovereigns. He was Azulongmon.

Gaomon shouted in amazement.

"Garet look! That's Azulongmon"

Every tamer around the lake glared at the powerful and mighty sight of the legendary digimon. It flew to Gaomon as if to say bow down to my power.

Gaomon crouched down as did Renamon and knelt before him. Gaomon pulled Garet down to. He must crouch down otherwise he may disrespect Azulongmon.

"I sense someone came here for a purpose. Not many people do that. Most tamers and their digimon come here to relax and enjoy the sight of Dragon Eye Lake home of Azulongmon"

Garet sarcastically and very quietly insulted him

"Does he like to talk in third person?"

Azulongmon heard

"I beg your pardon human? I hear everything you say. I even read your thoughts. Hmm."

Azulongmon scanned Garet with his all seeing eyes of wisdom.

"Your the one aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" Garet said puzzled

"You are the one who came for a purpose. That purpose was me. You want to ask me something. But what? What is it?"

Azulongmon glared at him hard

Garet stood frozen to the spot.

"You came to ask me where Gennai is didn't you?"

Garet jerked a smile

"Errm yeh that's right"

"They I can help you" Azulongmon said as he floated higher above the lake.

"Gennai is usually in his shack which is located on the outskirts of Drive City"

Garet again had a puzzled look on his face

"Drive City? Where is that?"

"Drive City is on far west from hear. You will have to travel far to reach it. You must travel west from hear into the Gear Savanna, after that you must trek through the Great Canyon, make you way onto the Digi-battlefield. After that Drive City is right there."

"So it's a fair long way to go." Garet stated

"We may need some help if we want to survive the journey" stated Renamon

"Maybe we could ask the other tamers?" said Gaomon smiling with glee at the fact he came up with a good idea

"Why not? We need all the help we can get."

Garet stood up high on a rock near the lake and shouted out to the other tamers.

"Would any of you like to come with me to Drive City. I would very much appreciate it if you came with me on my travels. So what do say?" Garet announced while crossing his fingers  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:51 pm
The tamer in black was fully aware of the girl approaching him however he gave her no acknowledgement at first and pretended not to hear her. “Amazing isn’t it?” he said to no one in particular, “A world crafted from our own computer networks, and yet it almost entirely similar...” he could see some obvious differences here from the human world, such as strange object floating in the sky, but he could not help but be amazed by how eerily similar this world appeared.

He knelt down and slowly pressed his hand against the surface of the water, and pulled it away quickly just as he touched it. “Astonishing...” He cupped his hand and dipped it into the lake again, lifting out a small amount of liquid. “Actual, real, water!” he poured the water back into the lake and stood again. Finally he turned toward the girl who had approached him, “Hello, and yes. This is the first time I have ever had the chance to travel to this world,” he said to her, and then began mumbling to himself, “our Bio-Matter Converters aren’t normally programmed to transmit to this world, the transmission was a bit more unstable then we had predicted. I’ll have to make a note of that in my report.”  

SkyCore

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:17 pm
Nagato got on mirage gaogamon's shoulder, and mirage gaogamon dashed next to kaya. Nagato jumped down, and whispered in her ear.
"Yes, I know who you are. I work with angel digimon, and they have told me all about the ' blood soaked princess. ' What they don't know, is that I'm working for lucemon as well."
Mirage gaogamon appeared next to the tamers at the picnic, and dropped down two cooked salmon.
"Those were supposed to be for us, but whatever."
Nagato jumped on mirage gaogamon, and stored the rest of the digimon in his digivice.
"I'll be back in a little bit."
Nagato flew off, in pursuit of his other target, azulongmon, who lucemon had ordered him to kill. Nagato sent kaya a note on her digivice.
"After this, I will probably no longer be under the service of the angels, because my duty is to get rid of azulongmon, and the angels will not forgive me for that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:02 am
Kaya smiled silently at Nagatos message... It sounded like she just made herself friend.. She had to remember to b***h Lucemon about not telling her about Nagato. Kaya turned to Garet "Perhaps later pumpkin this guy seems interesting"
Her brown eyes locked on the brown haired tamers form
" Since your new and all.. Do you want me to take you to the Toy & Tama Town so you can find your digimon partner?"
Dorumon sniffed the air, catching the human boys scent and started circling him
"And off course thats real water silly, this world is as real as the human world"

Little Pinch of Ginger

Syndicate-Saber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:12 am
Garet stood there like a statue on the rock

"Hehe" he laughe sheepishly

Garet looked up at Azulongmon who was engaging battle with MirageGaogamon.

"Azulongmon why do they want to fight you? I don't understand."

Azulongmon answered while enduring vicious blows from MirageGaogamon

"Nagato is one of Lucemons servants. He serves loyally to the dark master. My existence in the digital world is a threat to Lucemon. That is why he sent Nagato to destroy"

Garet started to gaze upon Kaya.

"Wait a damn minute. You think that guy is interesting? Oh please get real watch this for interesting." Garet looked determined to impress Kaya. Maybe she is the only girl who can help him forget Shayna, the first girl he met in the digital world

MirageGaogamon came crashing down ontop of Garet but the large blue beast figure was caught and held up by Renamon, Gaomon and who was that holding it? An other digimon? It was Leomon. The Beast King of the digital world.

He used his promising strength to push the wounded MirageGaogamon to save Garet.

"I am Leomon. Fighter of justice. I can't let an innocent tamer get squashed now can I?" he bellowed sarcastically

"Such power" Renamon complimented

"But it won't be enough to defeat Nagato. He has a whole army of Mega Level digimon." Leomon stated

"Doesn't matter we have something he doesn't. Heart, passion, determination and friends" Garet was as determined as ever to beat Nagato

"That's my tamer. I'm ready when you are. I've been itching for a fight"

Gaomon gets into attacking stance

"I shall wipe the floor with you" Renamon shouts at Nagato

"I guess Gennai will have to wait. Here goes nothing"

Garet fired 2 beams of digital energy at both Renamon and Gaomon. They gained enough power to digivolve.

"Goamon digivolve to.......GAOGAMON!!"

Gaogamon readied himself to fight his own mega level stage this wasn't going to be easy.

"Renamon digivolve to......KYUBIMON!!"

Renamon digivolved into a fox like creature with nine flaming tails

"Get him you guys" Garet said motivationally.

"SPIRAL BLOW" Gaogamon fired a whirlwind from his large wolf like mouth

"FOX TAIL INFERNO" Kyubimon lit up her nine tails and fired balls of blue flames at MirageGaogamon.

"FIST OF THE BEAST KING" Leomon fired a fire fist at the enemy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:21 am
Kaya spun around in a daze and stared at Garet in shock, what to do now.. she couldnt risk helping Nagato, then the others would know that she was working for Lord Lucemon, what was she to do then?
"KAYA!"
The girl tamer opened her arms and suddenly found herself with an armful of shivering Patamon
"Kaya why are they fighting, make them stop, please, make them stop!"

"Oh Patamon"
She pressed the little digimon to her chest and backed away from the fighting.
" This is getting a little to heavy for my taste, DORUMON!

" Yes mistress.. Dorumon digivolve to..... Dorugamon!"
The now much larger half dragon digimon spread out ifs wings to protects its tamer and the child digimon  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Sakuharu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:00 am
Takura smiled and laughed at Agumon's eagerness to get some food. He took a seat next to Agumon and patted him on the head. Agumon smiled and pointed out a sandwich in the picnic basket that he wanted, asking Takura to get it for him. Takura pulled it out and got himself a sandwich and handed one to Agumon. Agumon guzzled it down and licked his lips, Takura just shook his head and laughed. "You know Agumon, it's better if you take one bite at a time then to eat it in one gulp." Takura said as he took a bite out of his own sandwich.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:10 pm
He cleared his throat and began speaking normally again. “I Thank you for the offer but that will not be necessary.” He continued to speak while watching the struggle unfold between the other digimon present, “My name, miss Kaya, is Gage Lightforge. I am a member of the Omega Task Force,” he lifted his left arm until it was parallel with his chest and with his other hand pressed a button on the large wrist watch-like object that he was wearing. The object began to emit a light that formed into a 3 dimensional holographic image of a shield like badge with a flame symbol in its center. After a few moments he turned it off and lowered his arms again.

Gage stepped around to the front of Dorugamon, watching as the three champion digimon attempted to fight the larger armored Wolf. He reached into the brown bag he was carrying and removed a strange device that he pressed over his ear. The device wrapped around the side of his head and a small viewing screen covered his left eye. He tapped a button on the side of the device and the screen began to flash with numbers and images as he adjusted his view from one digimon to the next, “Lets see now, Kyubimon and Leomon, both Champion level digimon, not bad... and Gaogamon, also Champion.” He redirected his vision to the large armored wolf digimon, it took his device a few extra seconds to analyze the data, “Now for the big one, hmmm... MirageGaogamon, evolved form of Gaogamon?”

Gage looked puzzled and scratched the bottom of his chin, “Strange, I wouldn’t have expected digimon of the same species to act hostile toward each other. What’s this here? Mirage is a Class 3 Mega? A bit out of their league, though its attack power readings aren’t very high.”

There was a short beeping noise coming from the device and then a female voice spoke: “Analysis complete. MirageGaogamon Merge Ratio, 86% compatible. DNA Digivolution probability: MagnaGarurumon.”

Gage appeared pleased “Excellent!” he then shifted his view to the tamer that seemed to be giving the large digimon its orders. “No, no... That’s no good. Aura readings are minimal, Quantum levels are not stable, and the Compatibly Index shows almost no alignment.” He let out a short sigh, “The search continues...” after taking a few moments to get over his disappointment he turned his head to get a look at the enormous dragon digimon hovering over the center of the Lake. “Fascinating! Azulongmon, a Class 2 Mega! I think this is only the second time I’ve encountered a Class 2!” he stood reading over the other information on the large blue dragon with his jaw half dropped.  

SkyCore

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:02 pm
Kaya screeched in agony and surprise when one of the many attacks from the battle above hit the ground near her, sending a rock into her left arm where it pierced the skin. The child digimon Patamon fell out of her arms and hit the ground with a frightened yelp, his fur soaked on the right side by his own tamers crimson blood. Kaya reached out towards him, blood still seeping from the wound under her left shoulder, there wee tears of pain in her eyes but they remained unshedded " Patamon! Oh god!"
Dorugamon was shocked. He roared in anger at the other digimons and ran to the little digimon and his human.

"Patamon, mistress, were you harmed?"
"No.. but..Kaya.."There was sadness and deep despair in Patamons voice and his tears were flowing freely from frightened blue orbs.Kaya smiled lightly and petted her small companion reassuringly "Ill be fine sweetheart, its just a scratch .. really"
She got up and turned to glared daggers at the two boys, evil, not evil, it didnt matter, they were NOT going to fight here! Or.. She was at least nit just going to stand and watch it like some blond danzel in distress "Okay, this is NOT the way this fights goes, time to enter the boy competition before the testerone levels gets to high" She stepped forwards, hips swaying and lips forming a sly smile. Her golden eyes settled on the Omega Task Force member
" Gage, be a dear and move back a little.. PATAMON!"

Kaya reached down into a pouch attached to her left leg before bringing forth a black digivice with pink edges. the device started glowing with a purple light, illuminating its female owner with darkness. For a second all colours around the red haired tamer disappeared. Patamon stood on all fours, back arched like a cat ready to jump" Patamon warp digivolve to..... Marineangemon!"
Kaya smirked at the still small but now pink digimon before grabbing the crest hanging around her neck
" Crest of Darkness activate!"

" Marineangeon mutant digivolve to....... "
Both tamer and angel digimon stared shimmering, fading in and out of existence. Then, Kaya shuddered and stood with her back against the leg of something dark and digitalizing, a being was starting to form behind her, the wind started howling and the lake was covered by mists, coiling around the trees and rocks like venomous snakes.
Dorugamon watched awe stuck, he had never seen Patamon reach his strongest form, the power washed over him like a tidal wave and the purple haf dragon digimon stepped backwards, wings flapping and tail swaying back and forth.

"..VIRUS CHERUBIMON!"

The enormous virus digimon opened his two shinning yellow eyes and stared at the other digimons before a cold smile spread upon his lips.
Kaya stared upwards and was silent for several momment before..
"..okay... didnt know he would be THAT big..."
Virus Cherubimon let out a giggle that seemed all but filled with humour, even Kaya felt a cold shiver travel down her spine. She felt lightheaded and crawled her injured arms to her chest, gritting her teeth against the pain. Dorugoramon cursed himself, if only he could change shape, he was a Metmormon, he could change into an angel digimon and heal his mistress but Kaya did not wish for anyone to know that he was a shape changer...
Feeling utterly helpless the fox/dragon digimon coiled his tail around his human

((woops, writing frenzy))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:56 pm
((Rule #1, never apologize for writing too much, especially if it’s well written. xp ))

Gage Stood unmoving, even while various attacks rained down around him and those he was near. His mind suddenly caught up to reality once he heard Kaya scream in pain. He turned toward her and saw she had been injured; his face lost all expression of curiosity and suddenly became quite concerned. “Seems that this little skirmish is getting a bit out of hand...” he was about to take some action when Kaya pushed past him.

He could only watch as her patamon reached a level he had never dreamed possible for a digimon of that species. He suddenly realized that he was still wearing his Digi-HUD and began to read over the data it was collecting, “Crest of Darkness? Fascinating!” But as he observed the demeanor of this rather large black rabbit digimon, he became rather apprehensive.

Gage reached into his bag and removed a first aid kit. He opened the box and removed a roll of bandages. He was about to approach his injured friend but he could see that her other digimon, the larger winged dragon like creature, was taking a rather defensive position over his tamer. He suspected that it might lash out at him if he approached Kaya too quickly. He slowly began to walk forward holding up the bandages so they could be easily seen, “Pardon me Miss Kaya, but that looks quite painful... if he would allow me?” he said as he stopped just our of Dorugamon’s reach, while at the same time keeping the black Cherubimon locked in his peripheral vision.  

SkyCore

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:44 am
Kaya heard Gages voice and turned around to see where he was. Dorugamon growled defensively, dropping into a crouch with jaws open to bite or -if necessary- fire an attack at the approaching human. The girl used her uninjured arm to touch the fuming digimons fur. She ran her hand over his shoulder and arm down to his claws twice, the dragon digimons reptilian eyes continued to stare at the human boy as if he was either prey or enemy but he removed his tail from around his tamers shoulder, albeit very unwillingly. Virus Cherubimon grumbled quietly, but even such a small sound was enough to eccoe through the forrest trees like an enormous cat purring in contentment. The giant digimon did nothing other than that, he floated in midair, unmoving like something from a nightmare.
Kaya smiled at both her digimons even though the virus infected Cherubimon was gazing at the battling digimon instead of her. The girl then turned her eyes to Gage and she sighed
" Thank you Gage, i.. am having a hard time stopping the blood flow"
She pressed at the wound with one hand but red metallic fluid still ran through her pale fingers, slowly but in doses large enough to cause concern. The blood droplets fell from her arm every second, fell down onto the ground, colouring the green grass a dying red. Dorugamon suddenly looked very concerned and whined like a wounded dog, his ears laying flat against his skull in distress

"Mistress..."
"Its okay Dorugamon, ill be fine, i promise"
The digimon seemed to think different and suddenly the cold eyes locked on Gage filled with begging instead of hating.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:28 am
Garet was total trance as he wanted to battle Nagato and beat him to death.

But Garet saw what Kaya had used to digivolve Patamon into Virus Cherubimon. The Crest of Darkness? Is she evil? Does she work for Lucemon.

He took no chances

Garet jaw opened started to run towards Kaya and Gage.

"YOU! YOU LIAR! How dare you act so innocent you work for Lucemon don't you?!"

Gaogamon, Kyubimon and Leomon were getting destroyed by MirageGaomon. He was way too powerful.

Garet turned away and ran towards the fight shoving Gage out the way while he did.

"How can I win. Wait a minute?" Garet realised something

"The digimon react to human emotion. So if I think positive if i can centre my myself i might give them enough power to warp digivolve to mega."

Garet held his digivice to his heart and fusing it inside. He thought of all the positive memories including getting Gaomon as a partner, his parents and even Shayna the girl of his dreams whom he was looking for. A huge light burst from Garet's chest.

"AAAAARRGGGHHHHH!" he screamed in pain as the power was so overwhelming.

The beam shot out at Gaogamon and Kyubimon. They were gaining so much power they started to hurt.

"AAARRRRGGGHHH For truth.....For JUSTICE!!!" Garet shouted as the beam reached full capacity.

Gaogamon was charging up as was Kyubimon

"GAOGAMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TOOOOO........Z'D GARURUMON!!!"

Z'd Garurumon resembled MetalGarurumon except he had a huge cannon on his back.

"KYUBIMON DIGIVOLVE TOOOO.........SAKUYAMON!!!"

The light disappeared and appeared two mega level digimon. The tides looked to be turned.

Garet slumped in exhaustion. He crouched down palms flat on the ground breathing heavily.

"Go get em!" he whispered

"Z CANNON" bellowed Z'D Garurumon

"Amethyst Wind" cried Sakuyamon  

Syndicate-Saber

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:53 am
The blasts were about to hit mirage gaogamon, when duftmon and darkdramon shot in the way, and deflected the attacks.
"You think I only have one mega level digimon?"
Azulongmon fell to the ground, exausted from the battle with five megas.
Dorugoramon flew, and smacked garret away from kaya with his tail. He then picked up kaya and dorugamon in one arm, and nagato in the other. Nagato ran over to kaya, and put a stange crest to her wound.
"I'm surprised lucemon didn't give you a healing crest as well."
The wound healed slowly after, and nagato jumped off dorugoramon, right above garret. When he landed, he took out his bow, and aimed at garret.
"Any last words?"

gran locomon was charging at azulongmon, the blades in front about to tear the dragon digimon to shreds.

Nagato yelled up at gage.
"Its not just my fight. Go wild if you want to. Just be sure to attack z'd garurumon and sakuyamon though."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games