Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rochsays

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:05 pm
Hello! Just call me Roch, it's a nickname that I've had since middle school. It's short for Rochelle, so you can call me that if you prefer. I'm from Southern California (in sunny San Diego). I have 3 awesome mixed breed dogs. They all have the same mom, so I know for sure that they're half mini pinscher (they really don't look it though). Jack is 2 years old and the one with the white socks and patch on his neck. Maggie is a year and half and everyone asks if she's a chihuahua. Lulu is 10 months, and she's the fuzziest one.

User Image
That's Jack and Maggie

User Image
This is Lulu

Also, we happen to have a koi and goldfish pond in the backyard, and we have a freshwater aquarium. Currently we're trying to get a reef tank going, we had to break ours down because we moved houses. So that's just a little about me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:35 pm
Hey, my name's MacKenzie. (Female obviously) I'm 14 and live in Texas with my mom, step-dad, little sister and dog. My dog's name is Jake and he's an imperial Shih-Tzu; he's two years old and was born on Feb. 14. My favorite type of pets are dogs and my top 5 breeds are: Siberian Husky, Lab, Shih-Tzu, German Shepard and Golden Retriever. I hope to get a picture of my dog up sometime soon.  

Mademoiselle Amour

Ticked11

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:39 pm
HI! i dont like saying my name or age or anything personal just that i hav 3 pets. The first is my little 2 year old gerbil Brownie heart . The next 2 are actaully family pets. Both are cats one female( Mikaem) the other male( Tails). idk exactlly how long i had them i just know that i feed them and i know that they hate each other.Once mikaem knocked off the lid to my gerbils cage and got in and couldnt get out. and she never even hurt my gerbil!!! rofl tails go his name cause when e first got him he chased his tail.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:03 pm
I'm not saying my name. So just call me Death. I've had a lot of pets. But my fave pets are dogs and cats. I've had at least 14 pets in my life time. And at the same time, too. Well, that's all for me. Anymore stuff you want to know, check my profile or pm me and ask. Bye.  

Death_to_the_reaper

Interesting Mage

5,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bribatmanjr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:59 pm
hi my name is Brian H. I'm 13 and a half.I started gaia a year ago and i am glad i did i found this guild thanks for accepting me  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:03 pm
[Kudzu]
Sariss
your name

Alex!

Sariss

Sariss
residence

Washington state.

Sariss
sex

Female

Sariss
pets you have

2 dogs
3 snakes (1 ball python, 2 boa constrictors)
2 opossums (1 Virginia, 1 short-tailed)
5 Egyptian spiny mice
4 fish (3 yoyo loaches and one harlequin rasbora)

Sariss
favourite type of pet

Snakes are the best kind of pet. They only eat once a week, they only poop once a week. Their urine is solid, they don't make noise and they shed in one piece so they're hypoallergenic!

I thought that gaia is only for lil kids and ur supposedly 23  

bootylicious94

BattyVamp

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:52 pm
Name: Bekah
Residence: Tampa, Florida
Sex: Female
Pets: 5 Cats, 2 mice, 2 hamsters, 4 rats and soon to have 1 cockatiel
Favorite Pet: Cats and rats

I will have to find some pics to upload biggrin

I have had pets all of my life and I can't see myself without ever having any. I am engaged and a medical student, although I am thinking of either going into computers or becoming a vet tech.

Ummm dunno what else to say.... except.. Howdy!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:48 am
hey yall in from texas and im 14 my favorite type of pet is definatly horses
special quarter horses
yee haw!  

mysticfire1014

bubbleofdoom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:05 pm
Hey, I'm bubbleofdoom. I'm a 16 year old girl living in Ontario, Canada. I have two dogs, a bichon frise named Benji and a pug named Molly. And a little black and white cat named Charlie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:20 pm
hey yall i maddie live in lousiana i used to live in mississippi and want to go back lol i love animals and i have only on pet at this time i really want a bunny though....well bye blaugh  

disturbed_fan_girl

Popple Imperative

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:45 am
*waves* Hi everyone, my name is Kim. I currently live in Missouri with my fiancee, two cats, 6 rats, a pet starling and some fish. Sage and Vash (in my sig) are our babies. Sage is approximately 11 mos. old, and Vash is almost 4 mos. I'm glad to be here with other animal lovers! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:55 pm
Hi, my name is Lindsey. I live in Minnesota, US. I have a dog, her name is Millie Sue. She's a truly beautiful dog. We are in obedience together, and she is such a good girl. heart My sister owns a cocker spaniel and my brother owns a Shiba Inu. A Shiba is a dog, for those who don't know. I also have a cat named Neisa. And two rabbits, Angel and Tessa. My mom recently got a hamster she named Rudy.
I'm really into dogs, for the most part. And dog training, which is not barbaric for you skeptics. Anyone who wants to chat dog is my friend  

al Sircar

Sadistic Lemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:34 pm
Hiya *waves* my name is kaylee I am currently doing an animal course at my college ^^

I want to work with animals as I love them sooo much!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:05 pm
Hey im Server08(during gaia wink ) some random stoner (by day) and i just got a new kitty called Luna. Is it just my kitty or is it normal 4 them 2 sit on your keyboard or sit on your monitor and watch you on gaia?  

server08

Scratch.And.Sniff.Bible

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:56 pm
Name: Sarah
Residence: US
Sex: Female
Pets: 10 Hamsters(only two have names...Chai(girl) and Latte(boy))
7 Cats (Oreo, Rosebud, Cleopatra, Raven, Bowinkle, Donna, Ozzy...we used to have 13...having seven is sooo depressing.)
1 Dog (Dutchess)
And last but not least, fishies.

Favorite pet right now: Hamsters, for sure. My hamster Chai had 9 babies two weeks ago tomorrow and she only ate one. Pretty good for a first-time mother, I must say! They're ever so cute. <3  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games