Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:03 pm
Rex simply turned his head back to the original position. The teen girl phantom glared childishly at Moko and bent down with an arm over Rex's shoulder. Rex's eyes faded back to their normal state and the spikes, fangs and claws shrunk into his flesh as he turned back to normal state. Tears fell done Rex's face and formed a river down his cheeks. "No...it doesn't hurt. It hurts for some but to me...they rip my soul asunder..." He said. "I'm sorry Mika. I have failed you. I'm nothing but a Demon...a creature to be slaughtered by a being with a righteous cause." He said.
Mika gave him a hug. "You're no Demon, my father did this to you. He is the Demon. No, he's the devil. Rex, my Rexie. You have nothing to be ashamed of, you are and will always be my best friend." Mika said. Rex's tear filled face eventually embraced Mika's phantom but solid body. "I love you Rex, you're my favorite person." She whispered. Rex smiled as Mika's phantom slowly faded. He stood up and jumped on Moko's snout with a cheery grin on his face. "Sorry I got angry, it won't happen again." He said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:10 pm
HEY REX come here real quick - i show him a scroll - i got this its a spell now itll work for sure but only once its to bring soemone anyone backf rom the dead seems you need i can't use it since its my own scroll  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm
pyromaniac696
HEY REX come here real quick - i show him a scroll - i got this its a spell now itll work for sure but only once its to bring soemone anyone backf rom the dead seems you need i can't use it since its my own scroll
Sorry Pyro but that won't be too great to the storyline I have in mind. I need Mika to stay dead for drama/plot purposes. Hope you understand sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:14 pm
moko snorted "you'r right, it wont" he rawred and clamped his jaws around one of rex's shoulders. he let go with a smirk
"this is only a saple of the pain i can inflickt and the pain my missteress feels" hilicked his lip's free of blood "i did warn you"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:16 pm
[ yah i do its like a reason for sadness an with her alive it will ruin the base of your character i get it i just was seeing if that woul be like soemthing that you would accept] - walks away and the scroll forms into my skin and i sit and take of my wirst bandages an bleed -  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:17 pm
- i punch the biter riht in the chest and he flys through the air and i warp behind him punching him up then kick him down then punch him forward and let him fall to the ground-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:18 pm
"Heey. Why so serious? Do you ever have any fun in life?" He said as he brushed off dust. Rex jumped on Moko's head. "Oh! Can I ride you?" Rex asked with a cute smile. It seemed as if Mika's passionate words somehow awoke Rex's inner child.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:19 pm
- still bleeing i start laughing and i smile and whack the behin of the creature with a whip- ghetty up  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:21 pm
"yes you can" he laughed and then rocketed off, he passed threw the iron bars and up to the school "i'll take you to the inner depths of hell" he rawred , punding threw the corridore and stopping outside jackies room  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- that doesn't sound like something that woul be pleasurable i grab moko by the ears and start to spin him - REX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLD ON - I KEEP SPINNING THEM AND ITS GETS UP TO PULLING THREE G"S -  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:23 pm
- theres a pool of blood under me from my wirsts in a circular pattern from the spinning-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:24 pm
The sudden stop made Rex slam into the door and onto the floor. "Gee...thanks Rexie, ugh molo eh Moko. Eh...I'm ok, I'm ok." Rex said and dropped dead (not litereally) on the floor for a few seconds before bouncing up again. "...that was awesome! Let's do that again!" Rex said with a cheerful smile.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:26 pm
- i look at rex then i look at the beast hey don't you know theres a leash law around here-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:26 pm
"you will pay for that" moko hissed, standing back up he charged and sank his teeth into pyros shoulder whill he kicked rex over and place a disbinlid sied paw on his back  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:27 pm
- i force flames out of my shoulder an even though im in pain sso is moko from the fire burning away at his entire head-  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games