Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:41 pm
((Your lose, trust me. No ones getitng through a azure Wolf made gate, even dead. That is unless you have permission, a guide, or paid ahead in advance. I'l be leaving soon. Relax, fix up your blades, do a odd job or two and get soem gold, the Wastes will not be easy, trust me.))

Tanaka came out of the tanning store with a armfull of supplies. He passed it all onto the Hiiaragi, whom proceeded to "update" the carts. Walking toward the blacksmith workshop, he headed around back to the furnance and unsheathed his sword, tossing it into a large brandier mold with afew Azurite Ores. Sticking the mold into the molten furnance, he sat on the nearby steel bench and waited for the metals to melt down and combine.

Atoli made a face watching Tanaka by the furnance and groaned, she didn't much like to wait around anykind of furnance because of the heat. she walked into the front door of the workshop and appoarched the blacksmith. "Umm...do have any crystal seeds or Azurite shards?" She asked him. Watching him place out a small box with ten of both, she saw him sigh and start to put it away when Atoli pulled out her bag of gold. "I'l buy them." She told him, watching his eyes light up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:26 pm
Leaving the Blacksmith with the box secured in her robes, she headed to the inn seeing Hanabele with Kunio. Appoarching their ranks she saw them watching a guard beat the Azure Wolf guard with their pikes, it was obvoius to why he wasn't fighting back, he was far too old. "Kunio, he must be near the end of his life, aleast two-thousand years, why are they killing him?" She asked him.

Kunio shrugged his shoulders, darwing his weapon off his back holster. "I believe he was going to leave but without a guide here the outpost would die and no one would be able to leave. I, however..." Said kunio walking towar done of the guards, impaling him in the herat through the back. "Do not take kindly to attacks on my own kind by humans, leave him be or die." He sauid at the other ten guards startled by the ttio's appearance.

Tanaka pulled his sword out of the furnance grinning, it had been made stronger and lighter. He could now kill even another Azure wolf with one slice. Sheating the barely cooled sword, he walked off to the inn, taking the mold with him.

Blackened Daylight

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:10 pm
Shyama sits on a rock and runs her fingers through her newly created pond. She hums the tune repetitively, slowly altering it into a foreign tune. She brushes some hair out of her face and loks around. "Better one, than none at all." She sings as she lies on her belly and stares at the water as she whirls it in slow circles with her finger.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:12 pm
Kaida arrived at the wall of the outpost soon and ran around untill he found the gate with a gaurd. Still holding Avi Kaida called out to the gaurd.

"Cyris you old stodgy b*****d! How are you?"

The gaurd chuckeled at Kaida duely noteing Avi upon his back.

"You know the drill Kaida. Going through the wastes?"

Kaida thoughtabout his time here and how much this regon hated him already except for this outpost.

"You know what i think I am."

The gaurd looked solem.

"Takeing a guide?"

Kaida shook his head.

"Your as stupid as always Kaida."

Kaida gave a half cocked grin at the gaurd..

"Everyone has to have a hobby. Besides I won't do the stupid thing and go through at night."

The gaurd nodded at Kaida to go through but then stopped him.

"I know we owe you a major debt for ridding us of that major imp infestation but the young miss must still pay to come in."

Kaida wanted to whine but he knew better.

"Man, can we cut a deal I mean she has no money."

The azure wolf gaurd brooded as he looked at Kaida before getting a slow grin.

"Is she special to you?"

What the hell kind of question is that?!?! Kaida gulped a breath of air wondering what the hell to say before biteing his pride and meekly awnsered.

"K-kinda."

The Azure wolf laughed and laughed hard.

"I see. I tell you what I'll let you and your and your woman pass but you must pay minimum fee for her inn lodgeings and food for the night right here and she will get same privaleges as you this one time. Ok o great imp slayer."

Kaida hated being called by that title but once again he bit his tounge and dug gold from the pack tied at his belt. Dropping a smaller sack of gold into the gaurds hands then what he had. The gaurd stood there and counted it then he turned and wrote a letter out as to explain Avi's one free night here and gave it to Kaida.

"Show this to people for food supplies and lodgeings for her got that? Don't lose it. This is a one time deal."

Kaida shifted avi and grabbed the letter tucking it into his belt.

"Thanks Cyris."

"No problem o mighty Imp slayer."

The gaurd chuckled lightly as he waved Kaida and Avi through before resumeing his path into the outpost.

"Time to find the guide. He can fix you up Avi."  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:31 pm
Shyama gets up and bottles up a bunch of water bottles. "Well, I suppose it is now or never." She says, breaking her songs flow for a minute to lift all of the containers. She carries as much water as she can in large leathery sacks. "Maybe they'll accept a gift from me." She sings to herself as she starts walking towards the wall.
She pauses a ways from the gate and stares at the gaurds. "Many strong men line the way to the grave." She ends er made up tune with as she sits down and stared, pushing off most of her load.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:54 am
Atoli pulled out her staff watching the guards start to run while Kunio cut them down. He started to decapitate the one who had first hit the guide upon their arrival. Hanabele followed through by gutting the other two guards with her blade as the rest ran clear out of the outpost. Atoli, being concerned about the mans wellfare, began to heal him, with her clerical powers.

Tanaka walked about lazily when his nose afixed to the scent of human blood. He started to run toward it when he picked up a faint scent of a Azure Wolf and decided that it must've been attacked.

Blackened Daylight

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:45 pm
Avillon partially opened her eyes, she had been lost in her own thoughts and world, so when she heard Kaida speak to her about getting something fixed up, it didn't occur to her that she was still injured. She hadn't enjoyed the ride and the pain had only surfaced more.

"Hmm? What...?" She asked faintly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:51 pm
Kaida sniffed the air and smelled two diffrent kinds of blood. An Azure wolf's blood and several diffrent kinds of human's blood. He also smelled death upon the air. The oder of souls being taken from the world. Kaida doubled his pace and rounded the corner to see a woman bent over the guide and two men hacking apart the gaurds. In an instant the scene was clear. Azure wolves looked out for each other almost like a unspoken pact mantality. The guide must have been ambushed by the gaurds and beaten. Kaida watched as the remainder of the gaurds ran. One made the sad mistake of running at him. The gaurd running at Kaida did not know Kaida was a half demon or this thought would never have crossed his mind. Running at Kaida the man braindeshed his sword to severly wound Kaida and Avi to make sure the wolves did not presue him. Kaida's eyes went red his fangs became prominents and his claws extended from his fingers. Seeing this the gaurd was about to run the other way but it was too late he signed his own death with brutality. Kaida fromed a fireball which blasted the man into the nearby wall upon impact with the wall the fire ball did not disapate but in fact it spread consumeing the man robbing of air so he could not even scream. While the man burned Kaida calmly walked up and knelt by the guide placeing Avi gently upon the ground minding the injury on her leg. Then when the man was no more then a charred skeleton he fell to the ground the fire vanishing.

"Is the guide going to be alright?"

Kaida said to the woman healing the guide he did not care if his demon side was more prominent now. Kaida looked back at Avi and apologized.

"Sorry.... looks like the guy i was going to get to treat your leg is kinda.... injured...."

Kaida then gazed back down unto the guide the look of concern etched on his face.  

NakhtiChaos

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:41 pm
Atoli finished helaing the old guide, helping him up with her staff. After he was standing on his own he cracked his own neck and sighed. He would be alive for awhile longer. "You alright Tsunai?" She asked him.

The guide, Tsunai, scanned Atoli up and down and then turned to Kaida, patting his arm. "Kaida, what brings you to the gates once more?" He asked him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:18 pm
Kaida grinned that the old man was still alive.

"For two reasons."

Kaida pointed over his shouder at Avi.

"Avi here smashed her ankle pretty good and since i'm bad with sprains and breaks I ran the twenty some odd miles here to get you to take a look at her. I think its just a sprain but then again i've never been able to tell the diffrence."

Kaida then nodded out to the poison wastes.

"Also i'm thinking of a change of senery. No offense old man but besides this outpost everywhere else is so damned unhospitable twoards me. The damned priests down here are spell casting happy trying to kill the lil' ol' half breed before they ask if i'm violent or not."

Kaida sighed while popping his back.

"So since i don't really got a job down here I can't pay for a guide. So I figure tomorrow is round two of me going through the poison wastes."

Kaida gave a signature half cocked grin as hi fangs dissapeared his eyes went back to emerald green and his claws vanished.

"Without damn near dying this time too."

Looking behind him Kaida looked at Avi.

"I don't know if she is coming or not though its her choice."

Kaida then looked around the guide to look at the woman whom healed him.

"Hey lady thanks for healing the old man."  

NakhtiChaos

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:51 am
Atoli strapped her staff back onto her back and sighed. "Lady? I would believe being a reknowned caravaner would had brought one of the best clerics in the this side of the continent alittle more respect." She said, watching Kunio sheath his sword. "Tsunai-dono, you have maybe afew months to live, you touched the Posion Wastes and nothing can heal you less than a Azure Wolf Cleric."

Tanaka watched Atoli, Kunio, and Hanabele with Tsunai and the two strangers. He perfured to keep distance with new strangers at the outposts.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:42 am
Kaida spared the woman a glance and a mumbled.

"Sorry Lady Cleric I still got no clue who you are."

Kaida was stunned at the woman's announcement. Not the she was the best caravan cleric. He didn't know about who was in what caravan nor was he ever in a town village or road side church long enough to give a damn. He was to busy dodgeing priests whom beilved half human half demons were the scourge of the earth. In Kaida's mind he paid the woman respect by caling her a lady instead of a woman or a girl. Kaida was stunned by the announcement the guide was going to die in a few months. Kaida laid his hand on Tsunai's wrist since the old man still had his hand on Kaida's arm.

"Hey old man..... can i do anything for ya before tomorrow when i head into the wastes?"

This was not the guide that saved his life a few years back when he got lost in the poisoned wastes. That did not mean Kaida did not care for the guide hell he remembered back to the imp fiasco and how he had to help the old man route out imps from under his house since the old man was unable to fit under the floor paneling. He also remembered when the old man challenged him to make certain mixtures do certain things. He even remembered how this old man helped ease his pain while he regenerated his arm over three months after it was torn off by a succubus. To Kaida this guy was damn close to a father figure and one of his few true friends. It was a damn shame to know the old man was going to die.  

NakhtiChaos

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:12 am
((Azure Wolfs don't share knowledge, it's common belief of all of them. They believe that ones knowledge comes from their time spent living. Their history and exploits of their kinds are remembered only by those who've seen it or human and demons. Half breeds and elders are even presumed to the same laws and customs.))

Tanaka, using his own agility, stepped in front of Atoli. He frowned at her and held his hand up. "Atoli, you know what happens if you delve deeper. I'm Tanaka, forgive my...caravan's intrusion into affairs they don't belong into."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:10 pm
((Fine i edited the post a little if there is anymore vital information like that can you share it with me before i happen to role play it since it dose seriously effect the role play. You didn't exactly give a detailed list of customs of every culture so I'm winging it here. All i know are races and thier gods and the history since that is all you wrote in the first post. Also are you controlling the guide? because i kind of RPed myself to where the old man has to respond in some way shape or form before i post I mean hell if someone told me I was going to die i would not be standing there blank faced.))  

NakhtiChaos

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:15 pm
((To a form of use, I am controling him, you can too.))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff