Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:52 pm
Orrik

Orriks eyes widened at what he just heard. He didnt know what to say. His long time comrad was quitting on him AND joining the enemy. "You....i- what? Why?" he asked and voice turned friendlier.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:58 pm
§HÎ

"I had the same reaction...but i did it in my head."she said. "Just one question...why do you want to quit?"  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:33 pm
Orrik

"Yeah James......why?.." he asked a bit pained by the fact. He had stuck with Aoi and James ever since his parents were killed. After they had joined under the leader together and kept it going from there. "Why would you want to quit now? After all thats happened!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:34 pm
JAMES

"He's changed Orrik. He's not the same anymore. He beats his trustworthy servents for no reason. He put fire to a house if the person doesn't pay him what he wants. And now I want out." James said.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:40 am
§HÎ
"You know its not easy....it took me a long to get out." she said  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:33 am
JAMES

"Yea, but he's still searching for you." James said looking at her. "And I think you can help me."  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:47 pm
§HÎ

b*****d she thought to herself. "And ill never go back...im done being his slave..she stated She looked over at James "And how can I help you?"

ÅØÍ

"Wonder why he didnt come into the village" he said checking into a little motel  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:01 pm
JAMES

"You can help me get out. Like you did." James said.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:46 pm
§HÎ

"Well...you see...i just left on night and hid until he stopped looking for me...but i see that didnt work out to very well." Shi stated  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:31 am
Orrik

Orrik was furious but somehow knew that James was right. All the leader had done for him and him alone though....and then to run from him. He would only put the rest of these pricks in deeper trouble if they kept him. The leader would send more then half of his people to look for him. Regardless he didnt care about Shi, that other vampire girl, and then this Myomoni guy, but his friends Aoi and James he would risk for. "James...is Aoi quitting too?"  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:29 pm
JAMES

"I don't think so. I pity him." James said looking down. "I left him to go to the village alone."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:41 pm
ÅØÍ

Aoi got a call from the head vamp. "Yes.......No we didn't find him....but we found Shi......she said she didnt see him but i think she did... Well James is not with me now...he wanted to sleep by himself..Yes I will keep looking for Orrik..You have my promise." he hung up the phone and laid donw.

§HÍ

"Well..if you want to get out....we need to come up with a plan...but what are you going to do about Aoi?" she said looking at James.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:49 pm
Orrik

"All you have to say is that you pity him?!" he asked madly. He got up from the ground and looked James in the eye.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:58 pm
§HÎ

Shi quickly got in between them and pused Orrik away. "Fighting isnt going to do anything so you need to relax." she said sternly looking at Orrik  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:10 pm
JAMES

"Well Aoi probably wont come looking for about 2 days. We should have time. And I think I wouldn't mind if Orrik wanted to fight it out. He knows I can beat him." James said looking up at Orrik.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games