Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Fvel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:17 pm
"Oh really? Men are think headed? You proved that you are, by saying that. Thinking there are so many differences between natural personalities." A voice said from within her head. "Oh, and the fact that you believe you can beat an avatar of a god." Suddenly, "Don" rushed forwards at Anthrielle, and expecting her to dodge, or attack him, he exploded in a large, harmless, powder. "You've already been defeated. That cloud is a cloud that spawns a dead area. In other words, all types of magic cannot be used. Oh, that cloud also sucks energy from you. You're life energy, to be precise. And I can feel it being absorbed right now." Don smirked, as he appeared from the shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:30 pm
Motoko had fund herself wandering upon an abandone warehous. She had little to nothing to go on to finding the other target she had be assigned to kill. It was a bit irritating, but she sucked it up and let out a sigh of temporary defeat. She had their abilities and appearances to go by. If they were residing in this city, she would be bound to bump into them eventually and follow through with what she was getting paid for. Motoko leaned against a thin metal slate on the side of the warehous, perhaps left there as trashed that was never picked up.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Fvel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:44 pm
((Gah! User Image Now I feel really dumb..... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:07 pm
((just did))  

Fvel

Venakaine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:44 pm
"I've said it once, and I don't know how many times I'm going to have to say it before it gets through to you, but I'm not trying to beat you." Anthrielle turned her hands over, inspecting them as she flexed her fingers. "Tell me, Don. How do you steal the life energy of the dead? I don't need to breathe, my heart doesn't beat, I won't age, and if I am 'permanately killed', I'll come back an hour later. So what exactly are you taking?" She gave him a questioning look, unamused by the dead zone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:52 pm
"Heh, I know about the undead. And you, my dear, are a vampire. Not a lich. There is a difference, you don't quite have a phylactery, but what you do have is the gift of the undead, an undying life. Sad to say, as something most people don't understand, you are not in an animated undeath state. You control your actions, and your soul has been bound to existence. I suck your life force, not your life energy. You'll be permanently dead within the hour, and if your curious as to why keep pestering upon the thought of you trying to beat me, it's because you said yourself. You stand in the way of me and my target. Death. Now stand down before I am forced to eradicate you from the very weave of existence."  

Fvel

Venakaine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:42 pm
"Just a question, do you think before you speak? Because, earlier, you told me 'Oh, that cloud also sucks energy from you. Your life energy, to be precise.' Do you remember that?" Anthrielle mocked him openly, unafraid of the consequences, if there were any. "And, once again, you underestimate me. I am not just a simple vampire. I am an immortal vampire. Hence my coming back and hour later, or sooner, in this case. Any other vamp would die." She stood up straight, chin held high. "And I will never stand down. Nor can you make me. On another note, I do not believe it is for you to decide when I leave this world."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:56 am
"Meh, it's the same thing. Besides, there's no such thing as immortal. Trust me child, there isn't. And I believe that even you know that, as well as the gods."  

Fvel

Venakaine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:18 pm
"Well if they are the same thing, then my earlier statement stands true. You cannot take from me what I do not have." She chuckled. "And the gods may think there is no immortality but their own, but you forget; there are women as well. Nyx herself has granted me my immortality. Again, you are wrong." Anthrielle enjoyed this immensely, dissecting his words until they no longer held meaning, beating him at every turn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:39 pm
Zylo stood once again on the clock tower over looking the city, "The thankless guardian...."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

amblingdeceased

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:45 pm
Kikyo sniffed the air around her, an interesting city, very dark at night. which was very nice for Kikyo. But she had not come here for the dark, you could find that anywhere. "Now... Where's my Elle?" She sent out her thoughts directed towards Anthrielle's mind. "I'm here, I know you might not want me here, but i don't care. I missed you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:44 pm
Anthrielle's eyes lit up as a familiar voice found it's way into her mind. Kikyo! Oh I'd love to catch up but now is ont the time. I'm dealing with a very thick-headed man. I think he may have a god-complex.  

Venakaine

Fvel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:54 am
"Thick headed? God complex? Not likely. The god complex is from almost achieving a god like state. And yes, I recognize the fact that there are female gods too. Since it shows that you missed something in your childhood, god is a term that is gender neutral and can be applied to both males females. And since I need to keep up this ever so very long conversation, I will say this. Gods do not have the real immortality. Nor can they grant true immortality, even your goddess Nyx. A true god of exceptional power. And if you continue to disbelieve me, so be it and your clear ignorance." Raising his hands to his temples, Don looked upwards and brought his hands and arms to a parallel position with the ground.

Storms clouds suddenly gathered from nowhere in the dark morning sky. Amongst the clouds, a weaving pattern of orange-red lines, with a spiraling blue colour amongst them appeared. It cast a shadow of its color on the entire city, bathing it in the orange-red color. "What you are witnessing, is something known as the weave. It is the fabrication of the universe. But only in this form, it can't be affected. Just seen. However, I can manipulate the weave, with my psionic abilities, because they themselves control the fabrication of the universe through the mind. Yet only in small amounts. But even then, because my powers are amplified, I have control over it. I even have the ability to eradicate any being from existence. Even a god, whose cracked up immortality is fake. Untrue, false, a fallacy, flawed. Whatever. And yes, if you're curious, I have tried it."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff