Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:08 pm
*walks over and hits Clyde on the head* control your anger *walks into the cafe  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:10 pm
((sheesh i cant go get a snack with out being left behind gonk ))  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:13 pm
Follows Kat, he goes in the cafe and looks around, he's still covered in blood. "Hey, anywhere I can get cleaned up?" He picked up a napkin and cleaned off his knife, sheathing it behind him. "And whats this, no thank you's, Kat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:15 pm
((DAMNIT!!!! Everytime I go away, a fight happens. I wanna blow someone up!!! ....from the inside twisted ))
Alyss was sitting at a table, eating a slice of carrot cake. She looks up and notices the blood on Clyde. She shook her head and sighed, looking around at everyone. "Didja guys have fun?"  

Mentha spicata

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:16 pm
Finishes cleaning my sword then lets it sink back into my bracelet. "Believe me, Maria, if that's not normal for you, you wouldnt stand a chance a day in my life."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:18 pm
you lost your temper and thats what you should have been thinking about  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:20 pm
"I know, Suki. I'm just a little cafe owner, who wants some peace and quiet, and some customers. Is that too much to ask?" Maria sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:22 pm
"I know, i know." I smile half-heartedly. "But you need to be tough to survive." I wave a hand and all the blood on Clyde disappears, as well as the bloody foot prints on the floor.  

XSuki_MikaX

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:25 pm
Grabs Kat's wrist, looking at her intently. "I have control over myself, but i needed to let loose there. I needed to scare them. Sometimes, being in control isn't a good thing." He stares into her eyes. "Plus, its hard to control yourself when your friend is being threatened..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:27 pm
"You don't think I know that, Suki?" she cried. "After all I've been through? My father died last year, the cafe isn't doing well, and the economy's in a recession!" she screamed, tears falling onto her apron. "I-I" she broke off and collapsed onto the counter, sobbing.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:30 pm
"Ah!" I run over to Maria, hugging her. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:31 pm
i have dealt with it because of my rare powers lots of evil magics have been after me so no thank yous from me you lost your temper and you failed to get more control of your powers  

Taria180

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:32 pm
Alyss snapped her fingers and a plate of carrot cake appeared next to Maria. "You want some? It's really good," she offered, not wanting to see her boss in tears.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:34 pm
Maria sniffed. "Oh-oh my lord. All of you must think me loony. Your first day on the job and you manager has a melt-down. I-I'm sorry." she apologized to everyone, hiccuping and trying to catch her breath.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:35 pm
Maria it's not your fault it's been a weird day with the attacks and all  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games