Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:56 pm
AngelicDrawing
AngelicDrawing
ninja bump!!!!!!! domokun stargate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:44 pm
BECASE I CAN WOOT  

Nerdy_Fox

Erect Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:52 pm
I chose Change-Of-The-Heart for a wierd reason. I got the idea off of a Yu-Gi-Oh card, ill admitt. redface
Anyway, it sounded easy going because i could be angellic or demonic whenever i want without having to change my name every single time.

i used to be scullfreak a long time ago becasue last year i wast pretty much goth. But now im into vampires because of twilight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:27 pm
Nerdy_Fox
BECASE I CAN WOOT

lol. domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:56 pm
Change-Of-The-Heart
I chose Change-Of-The-Heart for a wierd reason. I got the idea off of a Yu-Gi-Oh card, ill admitt. redface
Anyway, it sounded easy going because i could be angellic or demonic whenever i want without having to change my name every single time.

i used to be scullfreak a long time ago becasue last year i wast pretty much goth. But now im into vampires because of twilight.

yu-gi-oh! domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:20 pm
AngelicDrawing
Change-Of-The-Heart

You lost all your cool points from Yugi-Oh on the other thing. And those were Yugi-Oh cool points! Yugi-Oh!!! *sighs* Not going into the full why Twilight is an insult to the vampire romance genre, which didn't have a leg to stand on in the first place... everyone has heard it already.  

Rainbow Emo Ice Cream

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:21 pm
Rainbow Emo Ice Cream
AngelicDrawing
Change-Of-The-Heart

You lost all your cool points from Yugi-Oh on the other thing. And those were Yugi-Oh cool points! Yugi-Oh!!! *sighs* Not going into the full why Twilight is an insult to the vampire romance genre, which didn't have a leg to stand on in the first place... everyone has heard it already.

...lol? domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:07 pm
AngelicDrawing
AngelicDrawing
AngelicDrawing

1Quitted1

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:15 pm
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:58 pm
AngelicDrawing

1Quitted1

Kowareta Hana

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:48 am
lol. Really it's because i am a random kind of guy and it just sounded good at the time lol. Now i want to change my name @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:21 pm
Asterisk The Jammer
lol. Really it's because i am a random kind of guy and it just sounded good at the time lol. Now i want to change my name @_@

lol domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

galadh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:09 am
When I made my account, I didn't know how to name myself, so I opened up a Lord of the Rings lexicon and there I found galadh, the Elvish word for tree lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:05 am
Ghostbuster1
I heart Ghostbusters...alot...seriously.

me 2  

sincerelyashie

Fashionable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:42 pm
galadh
When I made my account, I didn't know how to name myself, so I opened up a Lord of the Rings lexicon and there I found galadh, the Elvish word for tree lol.

nice. domokun stargate  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games