Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:08 pm
Erin raised an eyebrow. "You sound guilty, child. What did you do or what do you want?" She looked him up and down. "I will not go out with you."

Tanner happened to be walking by. "PMS Barbie is on the loose!" He yelled before running away... at a speed that he normally wouldn't be able to reach.

Erin glared at him. "RUN FAST, TAN-TAN! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!" She called down the hall. Turning back to Marty, she spoke in a more calm tone. "Seriously, what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:05 am
User ImageErin's words didn't even slow Marty. He just plunged right into what he was going to say originally. "Hey, are you going to the dance tomorrow? We're gonna be playing the music, the band and me," he said, looking away from her because he wasn't sure if that was actually going to happen now. "Of course, it'll be kinda lame 'cuz we don't have a drummer, but..." he let it hang, the offer still there. He unconsciously ran a hand through his hair, which wasn't processed to stand up, so it was just curly. He waited for Erin's reply, expecting it to be a 'no' due to the fact that she started the conversation by calling her a child.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:24 am
"I dunno..." Erin started. She thought back to last year, her first year at the high school. That dance ended up in disaster for her. "I wasn't really planning on it... I didn't really have a great time Freshman year..." Then a thought struck her. "Unless you guys need a drummer... I could give you a hand. But then again, what Junior would want some little smart-a** Sophmore drumming in their band?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:47 am
User Image"We would!" shouted Marty, grabbing Erin by her shoulders and shaking her slightly. He actually looked and sounded desperate. Imagine the disgrace of showing up at dance and telling everyone that it'd have to be canceled.

Marty let go of Erin and wiped his hands on his jeans, looking around to make sure that he wasn't seen just then. He cleared his throat and said, "We would," in a much more subdued tone. "But you can really play? Would you?"

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:08 pm
Erin shrugged. "I can play, I guess. But I don't know how I'm gonna get your stuff down by tomorrow night. I mean, you could have asked a bit someone else a bit sooner," her face became thoughtful. "Something tells me your the genious behind the last minute idea."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:36 pm
User ImageMarty scratched the back of his head and looked away from Erin. "No, actually," he said in a way that made it sound like it was supposed to be his idea but wasn't. "Sam, our last drummer, got drunk and crashed his car," he explained, smiling guiltily. Nobody seemed to like Sam. "Oh!" Marty exclaimed. "No, he's not dead, don't worry."  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:57 pm
"Fine," Erin said dully, "I'll play for your little band." She yawned and stretched her arms out. "Is that all you wanted?" she asked before yawning yet again. "You're starting to bore me." She spoke in monotone on the last comment. It wasn't true or anything, but she liked to toy with the guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Sanin and Kyle left their class, going in different directions. Sanin looking for Riley to tell her something and Kyle just plain angry wondering around the school.

How could he do his to me, to us? Dosen't he know that she can ruin him if she figures out who he is? He'll never have that perfect school life that he's wanted. He was angry, extremely. He hoped if he wondered around long enough he would cool down enough.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:39 am
Fenrick stood up and milled around, shouldering and talking to people.

They all sat down at the bark of the teacher.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:59 pm
User Image"You will?" Marty asked excitedly, again becoming too animated for his social image. "Great! Come meet the band!" he said, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her towards the direction his friends had been going. He almost dropped his binder as he slammed into his sister on his way past.

User Image"Way to be a jerk!" Riley shouted as her brother ran past, girl in tow, not even bothering to turn around to apologize to his sister. "I hate you!" she shouted at his back.

"Karin!" Marty called to his friends as he practically bowled them over, coming to a sudden stop as he burst through them and turned around in front of them to face them. He thrust Erin forward and gave a quick introduction.

"This is Erin, our new drummer!" he said, still too animated for his own good. The two of them just looked at him awkwardly, not sure if he was sane. He noticed their stares and mellowed out instantly, cleared his throat and said "What's up?" in a nonchalant way.

User Image"Have you gone mental?" Karin asked, a disbelieving stare splayed on her face.

"Well," Marty said, nudging Erin slightly. "Introduce yourself!"  

jadecougar

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:15 pm
(( Doesn't it seem odd to be almost completely playing the role of your band instead of welcoming the idea of other people to want to be apart of it? No offense it's just odd I think... I'm also confused as to how all these events such as classes and social gatherings are happening at the same time. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:07 am
((Yeah I know, but... yeah. If I could redo everything, there would be different people in the band. *sigh* And it's supposed to be the end of classes right now...))  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Erin blinked and looked at the people surrounding her in a somewhat stupid manner. "Um... hi? I'm Erin... I guess I'm your new drummer... but only if the rest of you are okay with that. It's not like I'm gonna join just because this guy," she elbowed Marty gently in the ribs, "begged me to." She looked nervously at Johnny and Karin. Great, she thought, all upperclassmen. So this totally isn't awkward. Sarcasm filled her inner voice as she continued to look at her possible band mates.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:26 pm
Kyle turned the corner, still angry, for he could hold a grudge for a while and seriously did feel betrayed by his bes friend, and bumped into a fast running Tanner. "Sorry" he mumbles at first, then looked down at the kid he had almost run over earlier, "Oh man, it's you. I'm so sorry, I ran into you again!"
User Image  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:22 pm
Tanner stopped and blinked a few times, not really aware of what just happened. "Uh... no worries?" The question mark wasn't really supposed to be there, it just came out like that. He started turning around. "I'ma gonna go now! Kay thanks bye!" With that he started jogging down the hall.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff