Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:25 pm
thi thaid thu thould theat the thlant  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:25 pm
"He said I should eat the plant." she explained, popping it into her mouth and chewing. After she was finished, she silently mouthed "Thank you." to Night.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:28 pm
Night felt bad now two people couldn't talk. He flicked his hand and had a funny looking fruit in it. He squeezed some of the juice into spoons and gave it to them.

It tastes like crap but you will be able to talk after you take it. It's also good against the bitterness thats in your mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 pm
*runs to the cook and gets chocolate, and breaks off a piece for jesse, and eats*  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:31 pm
Night laughed.

Chocolate won't stop the bitterness. It will taste bitter for weeks if you don't take this. It sucks believe me I had to take it once it just dosen't leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:33 pm
mouths the words, can i please have it?  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Yeah here. He handed them the spoons with the liquid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:38 pm
Jesse took the spoon, gulping down the liquid quickly. After she finished, she took the piece of chocolate Tsubaki had given her and ate it slowly, savoring the taste.  

Methodless Madness

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:38 pm
*drinks the liquid* "what's this made of?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:42 pm
It's from a fruit called Aqua venom. It's deadly to anything that has to breath from water but we Neko's have found it to be a most impressive plant. The seeds can cure any anomaly in the brain and the skin can make cut off limbs reattach.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:43 pm
ahh do they use it here to heal the wounded?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:50 pm
Yes it has proven to heal almost everything we put it up to as long as it is not a fish. It is actually a very common plant and I'm surprised humans have not found it yet. They grow only on the edge of lava there are so many in Hawaii it's unbelievable. It's just you humans don't trust your self so deep in a volcano and you can not handle the heat. When we tested it on humans it seemed to get rid of what you call an STD and cancer but thats human problems not Neko problems.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:53 pm
but people go to volcanoes regularly to check the chances of eruptions!, how do they miss them?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:55 pm
They are half in the lava and half out of it. The lava covers them in a rock like crust they are very hard to see.  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:00 pm
Jesse racked her brain. The scientists had been talking about something like that a few weeks ago. She frowned.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games