Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 am
amythist turned and saw lily "no, i dont need your help.. WHAT DO YOU THINK??!! OF COARSE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:57 pm
yuki woke up from a loud noise.
"ugh what to me ow my arm"said yuki. the nurse say "u need to rest and i give ur medice right now." she pull out a needle and stick in my arm."noooo!!!!"said yuki passes out on bed.  

light_yo

lily of rose

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:42 pm
"uh that orb is same at home"said lilly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:58 am
amythist was confsed... she did not know what she means by the same in her home .. " i dont care about that right now..." and she doge another incoming orb " eek just help me out.. i cant leave this dome.. if its possible find everyone and find the source of that~" another orb missed Am "HEYYYY QUITE THAT OUT" she shouted as if she knew where the source is "find the source lilly"  

oOFuniPuniOo

lily of rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:36 am
"ok amythist i do right now"said lilly.
lilly run down hallway find the source at.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:21 pm
Raphael returned, exhausted, to the hallway where he left Am. "Sealing ominous portals of doom is harder than you'd think.." He said to himself, turning around the corner, noticing that Am was under attack. Again. This necromancer wanted her pretty badly... ... Wait. Floating orbs? Was there ANOTHER mage after Am? crying

He groaned as he stepped forward, forming a flaming scythe. He leapt into the air and plunged the blade through the center of one of the orbs, the handle bursting into a flame jet, slamming it through several more, and eventually into a nearby wall. He stepped near Am's barrier, forming two flaming discs in front of his open palms, blocking the oncoming onslaught. "Hey Am.. Sphere ever get back?" He asked, trying to eye the source of the attack behind the flaming wall.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:25 am
"LILY!! DONT LEAVE ME!!!" am called lily as she disappeared... "this is just great" she said to herself as she doge another orb "WOULD YOU STOP THAT ALREADY??!!!"

as she tries to avoide and doge the orb she notice raphael cooming near her.. raphael slice one of the orbs which caused it to multiply and nearly hit Am again " eek .. crying why are this orb after meee???" and raphael asked her if sphere had come back.. " at this perfect moment that all this orbs are after me and i dont have any sheild to protect me do you think she came back?? where is she anyway?? she said she's gonna find everybody.. "  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:55 pm
yuki power is glow and frozen the room and hallway.the nurse said "yuki wake up".
yuki woke up and look around anything is frozen."uh sorry frozen and may i go to class said yuki.nurse said "yes go". yuki walk to frozen hall way and saw am and raphael was under by flying orb.  

light_yo

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:19 am
Sphere couldn't find any trace of Chaos so she headed back to Am to see Am and Raphael defending themselves agains orbs. She quickly casted a sheild spell on the dome, Raph and herself. She quickly rushed to them, eyes wide.

"What the heck is going on? I couldn't find Chaos or Yuki... And where did Lili get too?!" she asked as she used a spell to set the orbs off course, hitting a tree. The tree exploaded into tiny bits.

"Raph, How'd the sealings go?" Sphere called out as she used an attack spell on the orbs that were flung near them, creating a mini explosion.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:23 am
Am was releived that sphere appeared and a bit dissappointed that she hadnt found the others.. "thanks sphere i really need that.. i cant use another bit of energy or i will pass out again.. lily, well shes gone again. to find the source i guess.."  

oOFuniPuniOo

light_yo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:19 pm
yuki cast a ice spell freeze the orb and hallway. " i found u guys "said yuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:08 am
Suddenly a chill passed through the hallway, Raphael's flaming discs weakened slightly, as he narrowly deflected another orb, a barrier encompassing Am, himself and Sphere. Thank goodness.. "F-Fine!" He replied, his manipulated flames extenguishing. "But whoever is shooting these orbs is relentless.." he signed, still exhasperated.

... "Sphere! Concentrate your energy into a large attack! I'll keep the barrier charged with my spare energy!" He said, placing his hands on the barrier. "Not that I have much left.." he muttered, staring at Yuki over his shoulder. The onslaught of the orbs continuing..

"Don't worry Am, Sphere and I won't let anything happen to you! Ready Sphere?!" He yelled, mustering up his last bit of strength, to charge the barrier around them.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

lily of rose

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 pm
lilly found orb is come by a small black door."how i stop this one"said lilly.
A five undead grab me and pin me down on floor and sceam my heart at loud "HELP ME!"lilly sceam.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:13 am
:I see.. Where she went?" Sphere said outloud. At Raph's mentioning, Sphere nodded.

"Ready!" she yelled back, concentration on her energy, she made a pwerful glowing ball of energy that burts into multiple orbs of her own, destroying the rest od the oncoming orbs. It drained her a little but atleats they managed to stop the orbs. Suddenly, she head a shreik coming.

"Lily?" Sphere asked in shocked as he heard the scream. Concentrating on her powers, she made a seaker orb to help Lily while trying to make another large attack.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:26 pm
chaos re-open his eye and saw dizzy fell to sleep." thank dizzy for heal me"said chaos.
i leave the art class and went to second hallway to left and saw lilly and undead.i run up to the undead and slash their head off.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff