Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:43 pm

Persephanie nodded at each of them, smiling also. She patted Makai on the head, murming hello to him quietly. So, why did everyone decided to come to the surface today? Persie asked.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Aries felt a bit uncomfortable because now, she was laying on top of him. "Um... I was just playing... I guess I didn't see the boat in time and I landed in here."

Techni-coloured BloodBath

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:51 pm

he smiles " well new friend i welcome you to the SS. Raft " he said with humor " and you are welcome to stay as long as you like.." he sighs " you look beautiful.... more than anything i have ever laid eyes on.." he said not even paying attention that he was saying the things in his heart.

( MORON!!!! NO!!! dont let her know you love her just yet!! AWWW!! he did)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:10 pm

Joshua shrugged. "I just went down to check the coral again. I check on it every once in awhile, just to see how it progresses. And somehow I ended up meeting this group." He waved a hand, to take in the group before him.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Techni-coloured BloodBath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:16 pm

[Foolish males and thier inferior emotions.]

Aries blushed. "Oh... Um, thank you." She wasn't used to the compliments because all merpeople were especially beautiful so they rarely complimented each other. She looked around for something to compliment him. "I like your... um... the fabric on your lower limbs..."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:55 pm

Logic shrugged. "I was on the rock, waiting to see if . . a friend of mine would show. He . . hasn't yet." he said haltingly. Makai trilled happily.

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:37 pm

Oh. Persephanie said then swam closer to the group and curld her tail under her, resting on the coral lightly.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:35 am

"A friend?" Joshua scanned the waters around them. "Just how many of the sea folk have lived here without me knowing it? I could have sworn I'd searched every grain of sand here...."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:04 am

Logic shook his head. "He's not a sea creature." he said, frowning as the strange words fell out of his mouth like pebbles. "He's a human. One of my best friends." he said quietly, looking down at the water. His eyes reflected strangely in the glow of the moonlight.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:28 am

"Human? Near here?" Joshua frowned. "Just how near here?"

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:31 am

Logic turned and waved in the direction of the island across the cove from Joshua's cave. "Over there. He usually comes out around this time of day." he said, smiling.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:36 am

"Okay." Joshua relaxed as he glanced at the island. There was still no humans besides himself at his cove. "How did you become friends with him? I've only ever heard of merfolk in legends. No one's ever proved they exist. Well, except for the fact that they're right in front of me." He smiled.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:40 am

Logic sighed quietly. "I can show you better than I can tell you. Would you allow me to show you my memmories?" he asked, lifting one hand out of the water. The fingertips glowed with a silver light.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:08 am

Joshua looked warily at the hand, then chided himself. 'If he wanted to hurt me, he would have done so already.' He nodded his agreement. "Do I have to do anything?" Joshua was unsure of how this particular ability worked. He'd never heard of it, in any of the legends he'd read.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Tigrex fang

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:08 am

he looks at her a bit shocked but he smiles " thank you.. do you need to go somewhere? if so tell me to set sail towards your destination."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games