Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
All-Nation Culture Festivaali Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catweasels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:30 pm
((xD Apparently our England was in the car in front of us. She called me.
"W-well! ... I CAN INVADE AMERICA'S VITAL REGIONS ALL I WANT AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT."
And yeah. The picture.
All I could think about was this thread and England's cooking.))

I don't mind helping, Lithuania. Really.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:34 pm
_He smiled a bit shyly at Canada-san.- Thank you. And yes Russia, of course... -He double and triple checked the things Russia listed... just in case.- Oh, I'll get some more! Canda-san, if you could just stir that.. -He handed Canada a bowl and rushed off to get the vodka.-

((And then of course it's never quite like 'home' for Russia's taste XD ))  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:36 pm
((XD! You and your friends are scarily like me and mine....
And that picture has won you five internets. :l

@Lithuania:
Oh, ofcourse not. XDD It would be just too under baked, or not piney enough. :B))

Thank you, Lithuania~ Oh, and, um, the temperature~! It has to be at 350 degrees...and...boy, I'm tired~...
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:49 pm
((xD It was amazing. -really epic at harassing her America, obviously- ... -and Canadian geese-
There were a couple of 'em, but that one... xD There was another that said "British Intelligence"... I told my friend to call our England and go "So, this picture says British Intelligence... What sort of LIE is that?!"))

-stirs the bowls contents without complaint, tilting his head as he watches Lithuania rush about- Perhaps you should lie down and rest, Russia? We'll let you know when we're done.

catweasels

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:51 pm
You can just sleep while we cook and they'll be done when you wake up, Russia-san! ^^ -Yes, please sleep. He thought to himself. He might burn himself again if Russia stood by hassling him.-

(( Of course XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:54 pm
*is already asleep, mumbling scary things like "invade" and "Poland"*

((@Canada: XDD! British Intelligence....if I tried to make that joke to my England, he'd probably just hit me. XD; ))
User Image

Russia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:59 pm
((xD I don't see my England very often anyway, but.. >>;; I still made America my scapegoat.

And... >> I'm gonna take a shower~))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:02 pm
-He paled a bit when Russia talked in his sleep. He was going to have to tell Poland as soon as he could! ...After he made the food. If he burnt them, Russia wouldn't forgive him.- Are those stirred, Canada-san? -He asked with a smile, setting the fir cones in the oven.-  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:05 pm
((XDDD! Lithuania's such a worry-wart~<3))

*turns over to face the others* You woke me up....*whiney, of course*
Why so loud~?

((I can't help but look at my signature when I read what ever I say...XD; ))
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:14 pm
Ah, I-I'm sorry Russia-san! -He realized he said that a little loudly in surprise, and lowered his voice.- I-I was just about to put them in the oven... -He smiled, setting about putting the dough on the pan.-

((I love your sig XD And of course Liet's like that! He's a nervous wreck lol ))  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:17 pm
Oh, I can smell the fir cones from here~

I hope they turn out well~

...Ah, the one on the far right looks a little lopsided....
*is suddenly behind Lithuania, pointing things out*

((They MUST be perfect, apparently. >XD))
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:23 pm
-Pale face, sweating slightly. Just the 'troubled expression that Russia loves so much.- I-Is it? Well, it'll taste the same, right? ^^; -He put them in and closed the oven, hands fidgeting.-  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:30 pm

Aw, it might, it might not~

*kisses Lithuania's forehead*

All depends on if it bakes faster or slower~...
*peeks in the oven's little window, smiling*
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:33 pm
((-was master enough to walk into the shower WHILE STILL EATING COOKIES- ... I forgot I had them.))

-tilts his head, glancing over Russia's shoulder into the little window- Mm... that one? I think it'll be fine. -offers Lithuania a half smile, stepping back-

catweasels

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:40 pm
(( lol Nice, Canada. Nice. ))

-Winces when Russia kisses him, flushing slightly. Smiles back to Canada, glad he wasn't alone with Russia.- You think? -He looked hopeful. Gods let it taste the same! He thought, even though logic said it would.-  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff