Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:38 am
BlackMN gave GL odd looks at the randomness of some of his hugs. She supposed it was good she stayed in fox form the whole time. Oh well, yay new santa hat! And it fits oO; Rosemary had bought her the one with ear holes from the undergarment section of the one store they were at. The vampire gave it to her when they got back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:56 am
Sephiroth was probably an amusing sight to see. After he washed some of the blood off, one could see him walking around, his sword put away to wherever he puts it when it's not in use, with a mostly neutral look and an Abigail hanging off his arm. She had a good grip too because he lifted up his arm at one point and took her with it.

Eventually they could be found with their feet in the water. He having taken off his boots and coat, with his pants rolled up. She with roots poking out the bottom of her feet drinking up the water.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 pm
Jacob: “From what I've known and studied, I doubt that would be a killing blow. Incapacitating, yes, but not entirely fatal...”

Jacob sighed after swallowing a mouthful of food, then rubbed Veni's back lovingly.

“I hope we don't ever have to find out, though.”

- - - - - -

”You worried me when you vanished like that. Then the rest of them just sort of left me behind... at least Galantros and Black were still there to take me back here...”

Abigail leaned into Sephiroth and sighed, blue hair draping over his chest.

”I'm not really upset now though. I understand why I didn't go along. Hmm, heh, have you seen Galantros lately? He's been nearly as clingy to Black as I am with you right now...”

- - - - -

Eventually, Galantros managed to calm himself enough that he wasn't hugging Black every several minutes or so. Still, when they had a moment to themselves, he held her in his arms like she was the most precious thing to him. She could practically smell the concern coming off him, and his arms and wings hugging around her snugly was a sure sign of how protective he was feeling of her at the moment.

- - - - - -

Thas sorted things out with the angels finally, then idly wondered if he should have sent more angels with Adira and the others when they had their day out. Maybe they could have prevented this whole mess. He ran this thought over and over in his mind again, until he mentally stopped himself and realized that maybe in some strange way, it was God's will for it to happen... They did free a lot of slaves by bringing that place to attention, and apprehended a lot of black merchants...

- - - - -

Later on, the Soul Guiders decided, they would open up the large banquet hall to welcome the newer angels that would spend sometime there at the fortress, helping to guard it and to scout out the void. Most of them would be a permanent new addition or replacement to certain old angels that had severe attitude problems for some time now, who were going through retraining back in Heaven.

The new “help” seemed actually nice enough, though there were quiet a few fresh faces so that probably explained it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:09 pm
Adira shifted nervously under Rosemary's eyes as the vampire poked and prodded her body. Occasionally she would nod with the other woman's instructions, showing she understood. Adira was grateful that Rosemary kept her distance as she sat on the toilet. She didn't want anyone to probe that area, but she would consent to herself. Eventually, she found out why she hurt so much there. The sores.

Rosemary left her with the ointment, pads and a fluffy bath towel that Adira wanted to press to her face.

Once she was alone, Adira walked toward one of the baths in the room. She had to remind herself of the instructions she received. Pull the lever out...Adjust it to the blue and red settings, cold and hot, respectively. Put in the plug. Adira blinked as the bath tub filled with water. She watched it proudly...until it started to overflow.

Adira panicked for the first few minutes as water came on to the floor before she remembered Rosemary's cue to push the lever back in to shut it off. Adira did as she was told and thankfully the water stopped.

Adira put a foot into the water. It was steaming hot. Instead of flinching like a human, Adira let out a "mmmh" Sound. The water was nice against her aching body. She didn't notice the mass of water that left the tub with her new weight added. This part of the room was drenched.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:47 am
Veni arched his spine in a cat like manner into Jacob's hand and started to lightly purr. "I didn't think so... I should have at least pushed her out of the way, but I froze up too. Our instinct is to flee, not freeze when we feel threatened. Most likely the reason why the dark elves call us cowards."

He continued to stare at Jacob while he ate as he continued to give him a good rubbing. His gaze moved to particular spots on the human. "Can we..."

Rosemary entered at that point, and had a sarcastic teasing thought pop into her head about the two men not doing anything. Though she saw what Jacob was doing and thought it was a good idea... Veni, who usually doesn't complain about this sort of thing, continued, "Can we go out and get us some food when you're ready? There's nothing here for us since the twins are the likely culprits who took it all and didn't mention it to me... I don't think you should feed us tonight. I've been up at weird hours and am a little thirsty."

--------

BlackMN didn't really know what to say about all the attention GL was giving her.

In the middle of trying to steel a kiss on BlackMN, GL noticed two life sized porcelain dolls staring at him. "Is she really that tasty?"

-------

"I'm sorry, Abigail. It becomes increasingly less likely to find a missing person when time goes on. I thought someone should give a witness statement and I thought you had those teleporting charms I gave you... you forgot to bring one didn't you?" Sephiroth said and hesitated a little before he wrapped an arm around her.

"I saw him when I came back, but he wasn't clinging to her then... though I'm not surprised he is." He kissed the top of her head and smelled her hair. At one point he said that the smell of certain sweet flowers were disgusting, but he didn't find them all too bad. He picked her up and sat her in his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist, folded his hands together, and kissed the top of her head again. He was so much taller than her that he could easily rest his chin on her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pm
Jacob simply sent Rosemary the emotional equivalent of sticking his tongue out playfully at her in response to her thought. The necromancer then gave a slight yawn.

“Sure, that sounds like a good idea, Veni. As much as I would love giving you both my blood, it probably wouldn't work very well at the moment.”

- - - - -

Galantros simply blinked at the question while still hugging onto Black, his expression gradually growing confused.

“Uhmmm...”

He didn't know how to answer.

- - - - -

”Admittedly, I forgot I had those charms...”

Abigail sighed lightly and snuggled a bit into Sephiroth, feeling a few flowers and leaves blossom into her hair, a sign she was content and healthy..

- - - - -

Eztli meanwhile had sought out Adira's hellhounds. Upon finding them, he asked them how Adira was faring since the incident. He convinced himself he was only asking out of concern as an angel of Heaven, and not any ulterior motive. Others may have seen it differently.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:17 am
Adira paused to look at the bar of hard, dense material...Rosemary had said to wet it...Adira took it in her hands, realizing it suddenly became slippier. She dunked it under the water and as she tried to bring it back up the "Soap" came flying out of her hands, bouncing across the small room. ((Yes, soap now bounces))

Adira's eyes were wide, and she made a grab for the soap bar but it still slipped through her wet hands. Finally, the soap landed in the water with a plop. She blinked in wonder for a moment. The thing looked solid, stable enough but... Adira searched for it in the water, this time with the utmost of care, she picked it. She sniffed at it as if that would tell her its properties. It smelled like vanilla--a scent Adira only knew she liked from the one time a demon "Black Market" woman was selling body oils. Back then, Adira only bought it for the experience. She had heard it was also food.

Adira bounced excitedly, causing waves in the tub water. Maybe this was the food form of it!!! She lowered it slightly to her mouth and bit down...

NO. DEFINITELY Not.

Adira threw the soap away from her, trying to get it's awkward, gross taste out of her mouth. It didn't seem to want to go away. Her eyes watered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:46 am
Banquo stretched out his body on the floor in front of Adira's bedroom door. As Eztli approached, Ophelia's eyes opened from where her head rested on the ridge of her mate's back. The two hounds glanced at each other as Eztli expressed his concern. They both shared the same thought: Could he be expressing more than that? As Ophelia started to tense--not noticeable to an untrained eye but felt by her mate, Ban licked her chin, telling her not to worry.

"Adira is..." Banquo was interrupted by a loud watery sound and perhaps a gasp or two issuing from the bathroom, "..In the bath."
"Having fun, I suppose." Phe gave an easy smile, though it might look threatening because of her teeth.
"Afterward she was..." Banquo paused for a moment too long and his mate took over.
"Well, shaken up to say the least." Ophelia lifted her head, almost lazily, "We managed to calm her down..."
"But as her guardians we can't help but worry." Ban sighed, "We suspect she'll be okay." The hounds shared an intimate look as they kept finishing each others sentences before they turned their attention back to the flame angel.

"Thank you for keeping her safe." Phe's eyes caught Eztli's, "We owe you."

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:24 am
"I see! You have no mouth so it is hard to taste her, but you keep trying!"

"Oh Galantros you naughty boy!" Exclaimed Daisy as she folded her hands in her dress. "It's a wonder Rosemary hasn't punished you for trying to taste her girl, like she has so many others..."

"She probably doesn't know because he goes for the lip and it is hard to see if he does it right. Can I have a taste? I'll tell you if she's good or not."

---------

"Your body would try to steal the energy back if we took it now, just like it attempted to and slightly did while you were injured."

Rosemary came up behind Jacob and kissed his cheek, putting one hand on his chest and the other on his stomach. "You're understandably tired," she kissed his jawline and a little bellow it, "vhat a shame."

She undid his top button to expose more of his neck and smelled his scent. He smelled of blood still since he hadn't completely cleaned up. As she kissed down his neck to about the spot she normally bit him she thought things like thank you, apologies for feeling like she needed to tend to Adira first, among other intimate thoughts...one of them being how she wished she could leave two little almost not noticeable scars on his neck. "We can just order out and Veni and I can quickly go and pick it up."

"Once we've eaten too, you should feel even more rejuvenated," said Veni who was staring at them, Rosemary especially, as she greatly increased her temptation to sink her fangs into Jacob's neck and began to nurse on the spot she usually fed on.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:31 am
Sephiroth smelled the new flowers in her hair and said, "unless someone kidnaps you, you should almost never get lost if you have those charms with you and if you're able to use some sort of communication's device you can always call." He got her one for Christmas, but she doesn't know that yet. "Want to do something before I become too tired?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:08 pm
Sharp spines and teeth formed instantly on Galantros' wings as they blanketed Black protectively, scorpion like tails flowing out from them... something rattled and hissed like snakes for a brief moment.

”No! ...I mean... uhm. I'd rather not. I'm uh, not trying to 'taste' her in that manner, I.. I uh...”

The reaper reddened, but his wings still felt threatened, staying in the form they had choosen. Galantros seemed to almost swallow a lump in his throat and sighed internally.

”I'm kissing her. Regular kissing.”

- - - - -

Jacob gave a pleasurable hiss as Rosemary gave attention to him.

“A complete shame... I just love feeding the two of you...”

His emotions were flowing freely for the both of them, though at the moment, it was slightly more Rosemary centered since she was currently kissing his skin. He almost ached at the want of having those two bite marks on his body... Perhaps after he had healed enough, and they had just enough food for themselves, they could...

Rosemary suckled on the spot she'd normally would bite on, forcing a quiet gasp out of the necromancer. He gently lifted her head, and gave her a loving, deep kiss.

“I hope so, Veni. I'm already feeling much better, so I hope you two feeding will make me feel nearly 100%. I wish to spend some time with the two of you later...”

- - - - - -

Abigail just snuggled further into Sephiroth, looking up and kissing him on the lips, before nuzzling her head into his chest again.... small vines crept out of her arms and pressed themselves against Sephiroth, small leaves sprouting..

”I don't really feel like doing much, I just want to be with you for now...”

- - - - - -

“Heh... uhm.... Well, it's no problem on my part. Just uh, doing my job. Glad she'll be okay, going from one bad situation to another in such a short time isn't exactly the way to heal and recover.

There was a slight awkward pause, then Eztli sorta just shrugged and walked off not knowing what else to say.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:50 am
"Wee know!" They said in unison and put their hands behind their backs and bent towards eachother in that picture perfect pose that is often found in paintings, cards, or statues of a little boy and girl bending towards the other with their eyes closed about to kiss. Like most of such images, they didn't quite touch before they pulled apart.

"You don't really need to protect me from those two... and stop your teasing!"

"But," Dan pointed at GL's wings, "does he really want to rumble with me that badly? I don't mind complying." He said slowly changing from adorable doll to scary doll.

Daisy smacked Dan in the back of the head with the end of her jump rope, who jumped forward a little and said 'ow.' When he looked back up he was normal looking and she said, "behave."

"Aw but, I'm bored! There's too many goody two shoes here now... what happened to those interesting mean angels? We can only stare at flowers....rocks... books...and running water for so long.... and... no one EVER tells us they're leaving and takes us anywhere..." He stared at GL and BlackMN... before they could blink he was on GL holding onto his hood, pressing his nose on the reaper's black skin, teeth slightly bared, and eyes glowing red. "Take us somewhere!"

Daisy did a curtsy and smiled sweetly, "Please."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:32 am
At being pointed out as to what his wings were doing, Galantros blinked surprised and muttered an apology, forcing his seemingly self-thinking appendages to calm down and return to their strange, flowing shapes.

“Sorry Black, it was kinda... out of instinct I guess. I couldn't help it... er, no, I don't want to fight...”

Suddenly Dan was on top of Galantros after his slight rant, and just before Daisy said “Please”, his wings reacted out of blind instinct again. The vampire boy barely had a grip on the reaper, before his tendrils suddenly grabbed and shoved him violently away from their master... so quickly and violently, in fact, that if there had been a wall near them, it would have left a nasty impact. Already, extra tendrils were forming sharp points, before the reaper managed to notice what he did and calmed down...

“Don't... DO THAT!”

With that single, panicked exclaimation, his aura burst out with an excess of panic and a feeling of “GET AWAY! GET AWAY!”. He managed to calm himself after his “heart stopped pounding”, but by then, the panic aura had already traveled a fair amount through the soul fortress.... It was powerful for the first few meters, but it quickly became more and more dampened the further it went out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:39 am
Daisy gave a quaint bored yawn as if something interesting hadn't just happened, while Dan decided to stay on a low branch in the tree a little tempted to get GL to do it again, but he decided not to upon seeing a slightly shaken Black who got the joy of being closest to that panic aura. "Aw, I'm sorry Mary. I didn't mean to frighten you."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:50 am
Sephiroth looked up from a kiss he had given to Abigail and turned his head towards the weak aura he sensed. It wasn't a constant aura and ended almost right away...and given where they were, he felt not the need to check on it. "Rosemary or those two children probably just startled Galantros. Let us go back to our room in case it is the latter. I don't want to be bothered by those kids..."  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games