Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:21 pm
Liech spun around in her chair and watched the situation unfold with Liet and Bela. She peeked over the back of her chair and tried to make it less than obvious.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:32 pm
Lithuania winced as the door was slammed in his face, sighing. He supposed that yesterday must have been somewhat of a fluke. He was gone by the time that she opened for door again.

(( -Fragile ego is fragile today.- sweatdrop ))  

Lithuania-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:36 pm
She quietly walked over by Liecht and sat down, sighing. "Hello, Liechtenstein.." she said , yawning a bit. " Do you have any idea as to who Callier is?" she asked. "Oh and are Bela and Liet in some sort of arguement?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:38 pm
"..Hm..? ...Mr. Lithuania...?" she called. It seems that he ran away. ...I wish that man would make up his mind.....

Sighing, she closed the door.

((I can tell. Hoo boy ))  

Eam Adair

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:41 pm
"Hi Ukraine!" she said turning back into a normal position in her chair. "I think Liet feels bad, they had a good time dancing the other night." She took another sip of punch before continuing. "As for Callier, I haven't the slightest. Maybe brother has a cousin who looks like him..." she thought out loud, still pondering the possibilities.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:46 pm
"Really? I thought he'd have a brother, although...you'd probably know since you're his sister!" she laughed awkwardly.  

DieSinneistSchon

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:49 pm
"Yeah, maybe brother is ashamed of him because he's so.....French?" although, this couldn't be. She took another sip of punch.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:55 pm
"..Hm...I think I should leave....it is Christmas Eve......" she said. "....I will see you all at a later date...good night.." Opening the door, she made her way out.

((Ok guys, gotta go, but have a good Christmas. I doubt I'll be on tomorrow, so I'll see you Friday! :3 ))  

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:06 pm
One of the large windows flew open, a gust of wind blowing in and a silhouette of a man poured over everyone. His cape flapped in the night breeze, his mask sparkled, everything about him shone. His grin grew wider as he surveyed the room, seeing all who was here. He lets out a booming laugh.

User Image

He jumps down from the sill with an elegant flip, his cape twirling around him, and lands with a flourish and a pose.

(( Gute Nacht, Bela~ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:12 pm
Liech shyly slumped in her chair at the sound of Callier. "W-well....at least Latvia isn't here too" she thought recalling last nights strange scenario.  

Loev Bara

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:16 pm
"Oh yes...I heard...Latvia...was drunk." she shuddered at that. She just stared at the figure. He's actually come back...! Maybe we might find out just who is behind the mask...?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:16 pm
He glides over to Liech, beaming. "Ah, madamoiselle, what is wrong? You look so upset!" he says, a (genuinely!) worried look on his face. "Is there anything I may do for you, ma chaton~?"  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:24 pm
"I am not upset, I am just um...uncomfortable" she stammered. "It's my......panties." Liech's eyes widened. She said the first thing that came to mind. She blushed and took another sip of punch.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:26 pm
She faded away into a corner, taking out her doll collectors magazine again. Maybe tomorrow...  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:51 pm
'Callier' was glad was face was hidden, because he was certain he was blushing. "Ah...t-then I am glad you're that comfortable around me, madamoiselle....?" he says, blinking, looking elegantly surprised.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff