Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:56 am
Granted its dry tomorrow and a lil bit sunny but not where you are.. thats how it is over the pond!

i wish i had more money for when i go shoppin later  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 am
Granted! While sitting on the sofa drinking tea you find £3.oo down the side of thee cusions! Now you can afford TWO boxes of yummy Belgium chocolate!

I wish that sales confrence I just sat through didnt last so long and send my brain to sleep  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:22 pm
Granted your mind stayed wide awake due to the amount of information they threw at you in a short amount of, your brain is now overloaded with info and has given you a headache, and now you have to go out and deal with more unfriendly customers in the cold!

I wish the bf wasnt bein grumpy cause i got fed whilst out today and he didnt think by 9 o'clock tha i wasnt back so would of already eaten so now its all my fault!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:11 pm
Granted! You already had a nice frozen pizza in the fridge waiting for him, he just has to pre,heat the oven and insert! but due to the fact your fed and he aint means he's done all the hard work and your selfish!!! shame on you for not beeing his maid!!! what was you thinking!! couldt you have at least done the decorating!

I wish I was a little bit taller!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Granted i hope tha millimetre helps!
(i feel harsh not sayin more... i wish i was taller too!lol)

I wish i'd managed to find the belt i wanted to go on my dress before the xmas parrty not today! (damn sods law)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:42 pm
Granted. Yet its perished in the wardrobe over time and the leather breaks the first time you try to bend it in to shape. Oh shame on you! If only you had remembered, a good piece of leather should be well oiled every so often!! back to the dress shp you go!!!

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:11 pm
Granted but bein a rabbit it nibbles at your hat and so your hat is now full of holes!

i wish i had a giant tub of raspberry jelly  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:47 pm
Granted, ppl the world over hear your plea for jelly and start bringing it in troves, you now have an unlimited amount of jelly, no more refrigerator room and no visible way to consume it all, you house becomes an ant pit due to all the sugar everywhere and activists are rallying to make laws that fine ppl that waste food like you just did when there are starving ppl in the world. in the end due to your jelly addictions you have just cozed yourself a gian head ache, never occurred to you that Jelly is sold in small jars for a reason did it?

I wish I didn't feel like procrastinating  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:52 pm
Granted ~ You now have an insane compulsion to complete tasks immediately, resulting in sleep deprivation and irritability since you can't turn it off ~ your friends and family desert you and you work yourself to death burning_eyes

I wish I could go to bed right now... *waits for the evilness lurking round the corner to harm me in my sleep* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:02 pm
Well hey you've just described the real life me! Tada!

Granted you sleep after finally convincing yourself there that you're a little paranoid and there actually isn't anyone lurking in the shadows, BIG mistake, you've been hunted for weeks by the closet gnomes and now they have they're chance to catch you!!!
They inject you with night root a plant that secrets neuro-toxins so even if you wake up you probably won't be able to move and take you to they're kingdom. Now the rest of us are just waiting for you to escape and tell us what happened, search party? Hell no! we don't know what's down there! xp

I wish my skin wasn't so dry and irritable  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:35 pm
Granted! But now it oozes strange oily secretions from every pore. Resulting in the nick-name of Slime Monster.

I wish I didn't have to go anywhere tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 pm
Slime Monster? Me thinks you could give me a better name than that! How about Mr. Drip, or Discharge man, those I pulled right outta the gutter, I'm sure there are cleaner ones.

Granted, someone stops you from going out, the drug you and hide you in the basement for 20 years, all the while you did nothing but watch TV and breath Stale air, after the 20 years past, you emerge not knowing how to act coz things a different, you're older and had always been taken care of, so quickly you slam the door shut and go back into hiding like a hermit.

I wish I could bottle up the slime oozing out of me and make a pretty penny by selling it as a lotion!  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:31 am
Granted, you make a huge market selling the ooze. People around the world are in need the the lotion, however after some months, there is an unforeseen side effect which is all of the users of the ooze lotion came listless turning everyone into mindless vegetables.

I wish life was more like an anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 am
Granted! now there are dragons and vampires roaming the country side along with all manner of strange things! your only hope of survival is in the ninja warrior Xile D! Unfortunatley he wont even be born for another three years! you are just living in the intro to this anime and are about to get brutely fed upon by vampire zombi chibi's

I wish there was a way to make actual money by playing on gaia  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:52 pm
lmao @ vampire zombie chibi's!!! omg, that's too funny, Darth!

Granted, but now Gaia crashes and they find out that you were behind its downfall and you lose everything from it.

I wish I could have a new computer, that doesn't have a virus or is soooo slow that I cannot do anything with it.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games