Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Literate Child Hood Friends RP ((closed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to join :D?
  Yes :D
  I'm not leaving another option
View Results

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

[[Lawl. Weird, right?]]

Amaya smiled and shook her head at Khousa's comments. "Since we were once best friends, and we're reunited, I should trust you. Gotta start somewhere." Then grinning, she added jokingly, "And I could always come back and kill you." Of course she wasn't planning to kill these people, friends or not, but... ...I'm sure theres something out there that can wipe memories... Eating a chicken wing, then going for another piece of green-onion pancake, Amaya's eyes were still sparkling as she scanned over the groups reactions. They were all reacting quite similarly to Khousa, but Amaya didn't mind. She had long ago gained quite a deal of independance, and caring about what other people thought of her and her ideals wasn't excatly something she was known for.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:31 am
((yay kiata's back! *pounces* now to locate rawgr))

Edeline shrugged dismissively at Khousa's comment. "It is what it is." She watched as he continued to shovel the food into his mouth and fought the urge to grimace. Even watching him digest the food didn't make it look any more appetizing nor did his comment. Not half bad? As if. Edeline eyed the plate in front of her with caution. Even though she couldn't remember Kiata's previous cooking attempts, the recount didn't convince her this effort was safe for consumption. Acquiring culinary skills from a second rate cafeteria worker in a public school didn't help the case for Kiata's cooking either. Using as little force as possible and avoiding any major contact, Edeline slid the plate slowly away from her place setting.

Edeline frowned disapprovingly at Amaya. Spy school? How utter ridiculous. She raised an eyebrow at Khousa questioning the secrecy of the information. He actually believed that drivel? That was one of the most outlandish and ridiculous things I've heard this afternoon.Honestly, if a person is going to lie, they might as well have a better story or not bother. Edeline reached to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear. Although if she weren't lying . . . She sighed and glanced at her watch. The hour hand just wasn't moving fast enough. Edeline had yet to entertain the company long enough so that a retreat would be acceptable by her parents standards.  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:54 pm
((I don't know whether to wait for Rawrg or to just post))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:47 pm
((Sorry to report, but my post will take some time before happenin. Sorry all. >.< ))  

Khousa

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:59 pm
[[Aaah! Rawgr!! D: And Khousa too!]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:06 am
(( *noms on the non posting people* i sent rawgr a pm when we pick back up but i havent gotten a reply yet. life must of found and attacked him again. ))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Khousa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 pm
((Hey all. I snuk on a friends of mines computer. HEWWOS ALL!!! =D))
Bein as Khousa was eatting along with listening to what they all had to say, he brushed the thoughts off his head mentally and went on with the munching that is decent food. He liked the taste of the many different meats and other dishes there were, he just didn't know where to stop. He wanted to try it all. "I cant help myself. I'm just likin the food." As he thoughts that, he guessed that he was eatting so much because he didn't have much food to eat earlier. He hated trips since he always lost his appetite while on the move. Oh well. "Well, out of what had be shared so far has been rather interesting. What about you Kishiro? Anything interesting happened during the time you've been gone from the home town?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:52 pm
[[Welcome back? Lol. Well, I hope Rawgr posts soon... Kiata would do too -.-" Life, BACK OFF! Then again, I've been pretty busy lately too, so I don't really have a right to say that... -murmurs-]]  

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Khousa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:29 pm
((it's not that. It's just the stupid fact that im dealing with a buncha retard computer "genius" people.... -.-;;
It takes these people more then 2 weeks to say that my computer is messed up. NO s**t! I get the thing back and i see what they meant. ******** U.S. postal service totaled my tower and decided to toss, punt and drop the box i used EVERYWHERE! So, in the end. I'm gettin my self some ******** money to buy a new one. One way or a ******** other or i sue the either company... >=) ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:00 pm
.::Mph. Is this dead?::.  

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Khousa

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:14 am
((I dunno. I'm hoping not. I LUBBS THIS THREAD!!! T^T))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:36 pm
[[Kiata's been online for a few days, but she hasn't posted... ;-; ]]  

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:34 pm
((that's because I suck D: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:16 pm
★★★★★★★

The group waited for Kishiro's answer, but truthfully, Amaya couldn't care less what he had to say. At least, not at the moment. Maybe after she had a full stomach she'd be willing to listen to the black-haired boy's story, incase there was anything interesting. But right now, all the golden-haired girl wanted to do was eat. Sure, she'd been mannerlessly grabbing a few chicken wings and sushi pieces here and there, but she wanted to seriously eat. Amaya could tell her impatience showed on her face, but she didn't care. The sooner they get the message, the better!

★★★★★★★

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Khousa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:23 am
(Oh the fond memories of this short lived thread. Too good to be true. Wish it went on longer then it did. Kinda sucks that it died off so so young. Oi...... I haven't been on this site in ages.....)

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff