Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:58 pm
In spite of herself, she gave a weak grin at them. At least they arent hurt. Luna looke Ladeaux overand frowned again. "You probably shouldnt use your powers for awhile...You look like your in bad shape." I told her quietly...Her face showed guilt. "You both stay here alright? Im going to get them out of here." Luna told them both, quickly shuting the door behind her and locked it before anyone could disapprove. Running to the stair case, just in time to see they were already downstairs. "Hey. Looking for me?" Luna asked in coyly. A faint smirk twinging on her lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:17 pm
As Gilbert ascended from the stairways, he wondered what time and date it was today and he knew that he needed to prepare his master's meal. He had a lot of cleaning to do as well since everything was so dusty from the elapsed time that they were in slumber. When he reached Abel's room, he knocked gently on the door and opened it slightly. When he peeked through the opening, Gilbert could see Abel, perfectly still with his hands clasped on his abdomen. He approached Abel and sat down on the edge of the bed while placing the candle on the side table. Gilbert gently shook Abel and he didn't respond. Gilbert gave another try and Abel groaned and slapped Gilbert's hand off and slightly opened his eyes then gave Gilbert a glare. He smirked when Abel did so and stood up and approached the window. Gilbert opened the curtains, realizing that it was almost evening. "Wake up, Master Abel." muttered Gilbert towards Abel. Abel just ignored him and tried to get back to sleep. But as always, Gilbert's persistence to wake him up worked and Abel sighed as he sat up, grasping his head, feeling quite dizzy since he had been sleeping for quite some time now. Gilbert gave Abel a bath and dressed him then Abel headed towards the table beside the window. Gilbert bowed as he exited the room to get the blood wine that was in stock within the basement and placed it in a bucket full of ice to chill it. Gilbert carried it with a tray with a wine glass next to it. He once more, ascended from Abel's room and knocked. Abel gave him permission to enter and Gilbert did so. Gilbert then approached Abel and placed the wine glass on the table then poured him an enough amount of blood wine. Abel held the glass and started to drink. He gazed towards the sunset as he drank the blood wine.
((weee! long post :3 ))  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:05 pm

"Wait--" said Ladeaux, but the door was slammed and she heard the lock click.

Her eyes narrowed dangerously and her lips pursed a little.

Then she smiled. "She forgot....she's in MY house."

"Actually, this is m--" began Hanxi.

Standing up and going to the door, she stroked it, tapping the handle. The lock unclicked, and she only turned back to point at Hanxi and say, "Stay." She snapped her fingers and made a closing motion with one hand, and the door shut and locked behind her.

"Well, at least it's a pantry..." said Hanxi. "But those guys better watch out...Ladeaux's on the fritz..."

------

She found Luna downstairs and clapped. All the exits to the room, including the windows, shut.

"Luna...remember, this is my house," she grinned, eyes sparkling.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:07 am
Luna turned sharply, and her eyes flickered with surprise. "Ill...Remember that next time." Luna said with a hint of amusement. "Here I thought it was Hanxi's." She turned back to the men who shifted from frustraition. "Now Im not your only worries." Luna told them, as she lifteda hand up. "Rise." She told the air, the men didnt have time to blink before their shadows disparted them and stood up in a wierd zombie like trance, muttering in a wierd language. The lackys stepped a half step out of surprise, but the main one scowled at them.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:00 pm

"Well, it is technically Hanxi's house, but I...modified it," said Ladeaux smilingly. When she saw Luna raise the men's shadows, she blinked hard and raised her eyebrows. "That. Is very awesome," she said admiringly. "But it's getting late, and I know I'm going to have to make some food later, so....I'm afraid I'll have to make this short."

As the men stepped backwards, Ladeaux made a beckoning motion, a bead of sweat rolling down her temple from the strain. Several of the stones in the floor sank into the ground, and what seemed to be leather belts wrapped around the men's ankles.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 am
Now THAT was amazing...! Now its the perfect time to strike. Luna twitched two fingers. "Go." she told them. They then thrust each other at the men, as they tried to claw the belts from their ankles, shouts of horror coming from them as they attacked them. They were now stuck in place so they didnt know what to do.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:12 pm

"Alright," said Ladeaux, crossing her arms and resting her weight on one hip. "Why are you here in this home, bothering people you don't know?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:58 am
Luna made her shadows disperse so they could talk. All of them looked like they were antsing about like dogs on a leash, only the leader stood still, a light smirk on his face. "Wouldnt you like to know?" he cackled.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 am

"Yes, I would," replied Ladeaux calmly, and she made a clenching motion with one hand. The leather wrapped tighter, and some of the men started looking a bit desperate. "You are being extremely rude, and you are disturbing the peace of our household."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 am
The leader grunted painfully before giving her an icy glare. "If you want us to leave, just give us the girl and we will be on our way." He grunted, staring at Luna fiercly. "If we were to die, he will just bring more of us and you know that, dont you Luna?" he remarked directing it at her, making her wince.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Ladeaux's eyes flicked over to Luna briefly, before returning to the leader. "I have time," she said, shrugging, and she sat down on the floor, staring at him. "Tell me."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 am
Luna clenched her teeth haughtily and turned her head away from him, arms crossed. "Well, what does he want?" Luna questioned him, even though her head was turned. " To kill me? To make me fight in the arenas? Something in between?!" Luna's voice rosed up after each question, anger and malice tinted her words.
[I think youre better at doing the henchmen better than me... sweatdrop Can you do them instead?]  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:35 pm
{sure^^}
The leader leered at Luna, showing a mouthful of gold and rotten teeth. "You're his best fighter. Do you have any idea how much money you bring in?"

He laughed. "And all that money is backing his personal army. You might as well give up and go back, you've built your own demise."

Ladeaux pursed her lips. "So it's all for one man's greed, is it?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:53 am
[Se?! im so bad, I dont even know how to do henchmen! xD youre awesome!]

Luna's gaze flickered from him to Ladeaux. Greed is was how I got there in the first place. His grabby hands got him in trouble with other mobsters. Probably the ONLY reason I was needed for, until he wanted more. "Ladeaux..." Luna muttered slowly, "I have to go." she said quietly. "They'll just keep coming back for me...I dont want you two to get hurt." Luna looked downward a moment and began to walk over there with them.
They are too precious to me to put them in harms way...

[And now I think I ruined the rp. Im a bad rper.]  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:01 pm
Abel decided to take a little stroll around town since he had felt that he wanted some fresh air. Gilbert bowed before he left and exited the room. He descended from the stairs and readied the carriage. It seems that the horses were dead when he checked on them. Gilbert gave a sigh since now he had to order a new pair of horses. But, there was one left and that Gilbert knew that at least it will last until a week or so. It was their strongest horse and he was delighted that it was still alive. Gilbert began to feed the horse with the hay that was left and gathered fresh water nearby for it's drink. After feeding the horse, he placed a saddle on it and refurnished it since it was dusty. Gilbert tied the rope from a log and patted his clothes and hands while he headed upstairs once more to inform Abel that he would not be coming with him since they only have one horse. When he did reach the room, Gilbert knocked gently and Abel gave him permission to enter. He told Abel of his news and he gave a problematic sign. Abel then just accepted and dressed properly for it. He then descended the stairs with Gilbert behind him and exited the manor. Abel jumped on the horse and Gilbert untied the horse, giving Abel the rope. He then kicked the horse enough that it would start moving.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff