Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MojinR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:45 am
Golden fiddle? Is that what you call it nowadays? And yes, I'm guilty as charged. twisted

The person below me has a condition that causes them to randomly strip nude and begin streaking in the middle of a sentence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:10 am
Y do I always...*scratches head* "does anyone feel a draft?" O well, get the ones involving nudity....OK! NOW I KNOW I FELT THAT!!!

The person below me has a fetish with raisins  

wiccan j

MojinR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:15 am
Yes, I love them dipped in chocolate so I lick them off slowly, bit by bit. Wiggle my tongue between the wrinkles and folds in the raisins' skin and then... whoops. Almost got too graphic there for a minute.

The person below me will be starring in the new action packed Samurai Pizza Cats The Movie that will be coming out in Neverary 20XX.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:57 am
*claps hands together* YAY!! I'll finally be discovered! Huh? What? Neverary 20XX....O dam!!!

The person below me has illusions of sugar plums dancing in their head...  

wiccan j

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:54 pm
Illusions!!!!!!! But the singing chocolate coated raisens assured me they will be....Oh never mind cry

The person bellow me has been trying to get their "E" button to work all day, but alas it is not to be  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:02 pm
Grt! I hv just pickd my computr up from th tchnicin nd now th dmn " " button dosn't work ithr!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!! *picks up kybord nd smshs it*

The person below me had a steamy affair with Dr. Phil  

wiccan j

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:28 pm
Well I wouldnt call it that! They just insisted on holding the sessions naked in the sauna! Everything else you hear is rumour!! I swear! those were tears you heard! I was crying!!!!

The person below me is the last person in the world who saw sid barret alive  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:43 pm
Whoa dude!!!!!! I just got a crash course in hallucinagenics and tutored on how to undo a straight jacket in under 3.2 seconds!!!!

The person below me has just wandered onto the elite star ship  

wiccan j

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:41 pm
Is that what this is! Oh! I thought I was watching a repeat of the apollo mission! That means.....this is a window!? and thats the.....Uh Oh!!

The person bellow me has single handedly fought of an army of drunken norse warriors and just come home to sing of the tale to there bretheren!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:24 pm
crying Noone understood what I was saying because I was speaking in tongue and there wasn't a translator!!!! crying

The person below me can speak Jesus's language  

wiccan j

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:42 pm
Well I was planing this vacation to the red sea and it seamed like a good idea.
So why not learn some Aramaic?

The person below was the worlds leading brain surgeon, until that incident with the goat ended their career.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:54 pm
Oh my, I thought that was just a dream redface Now I know why I was never called again after getting drunk that night crying Was it on u-tube? eek

The person below me wants to be like us kitties biggrin  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:24 pm
ur kitty is awesome i want to be like u i have taken drastic measures to beecome a kitty i have asked bill nye the sience guy to help me transform me to a kitty

the person is afraid of jello and wants jello to become exticnt from being made ever again  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm
No jello ~ I dun like to see it wiggle and jiggle around in the bowl like that and... OMG - it's possessed and it's gonna ooze out and cover us in red cherry-flavored slime *runs*

The person below me wants to wrestle in the Jello...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:42 pm
i love to wrestle in jello it is awesome people love to see me wrestle in jello who will join me?

ur a cop on a mission and you entered the wrong room you were to go to a jewish mistfa when u entered into blank party and u dont relise it tell ur partner radios you  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games