Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 pm
"Just old merories... one I don't want to remember ever again." He said refusing the towel. He turned twards her, "What's the deal with that demon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:04 pm
Dahlia sighed and shook her head. "I have no clue what goes on in his mind..." She looked down at Arcaos, sudden sympathy and empathy welling up in her. Sighing quietly this time, she squeezed her eyes shut, the pink scar running down her spine feeling as if it were on fire again. Shivering at the feeling, Dahlia's eyes opened slowly. Old wounds never heal.... Her bottom lip quivered slightly at the thought. Slowly, her head sank to rest on his shoulder. "I'm sorry.... it must be painful for you...."  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:13 pm
"They... they... they didn't diserve to die." He spoke as more tears started to run down his cheek. More and more memories of the children's faces ran throught his mind as the bomb went off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:24 pm
Dahlia slowly lifted her head to see fresh tears make their way down. She sighed and slowly wiped them away. She truly felt like breaking down herself, but knew she couldn't. Not at a time like this. All Dahlia could do was offer him a hug and a reassuring smile, and try to comfort him to the best of her feminine abilities, even if she felt she lacked one.  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:29 pm
After a while, he had calmed down. "When the bomb went off early, about 100 children and myslef was taken. I was given a second chance, the blast had thrown me agenst a magic rock. after about a day, by body had been fussed with it's magic. I dare not screw my life up again." He Told her the story of his ppowers, but left my onther mishaps of his out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:35 pm
Dahlia gave him a concerned look. "What do you mean, bombs, children, rocks? Arcaos...." Her eyes looking over him, confusion hazing them, "what are you talking about?"  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:42 pm
"My last day as a mercenary..." He trailed off looking at the ocean, "I don't really deserve my life..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:00 pm
Dahlia raised an eyebrow. "A mercenary? When.........?" Her thoughts drifted to that night, mercenary being the word on her lips that whole time. She shivered and wished the memory would stay buried in her mind  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:11 pm
"Not long ago..." He said as he tried to no upset her. "Anyways, won't hurt a fly now."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:12 pm
Christopher walked down to the beach red eyes filling up with tears "mother i neeed you now, the nightmare they should fear is the child you left alone!, there is something i can't tell them, i am only living out a lie!!!" Christopher screamed as he blasted the beach with fire "i'm the monster what perfection" he hissed  

Wildear17

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:23 pm
Dahlia shook her head, her hands slowly gripping his arm sleeve. "No.....when....? Please, Arcaos..." Her eyes were wary but begging for information. She could hear sudden blasts down the beach, and looked over her shoulder to see Christopher throwing blasts of fire at the beach.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:35 pm
Sonia sighed and went up to the roof again. There was a cat up there, which fled as soon as it smelled her. "Should have figured that only canines would enjoy my company...." She chuckled to herself, sitting on the edge with her legs dangling off the side.  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:05 pm
"About a year ago... I planted a bomb in a chairman's office. But there was a feild trip there. I caught in the act and accedentally hit a wrong swich." He said gripping his knees tightly as he tried to not to cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:19 pm
Dahlia sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Oh God....." she chuckled softly. Her smile immediately faded, those fire-blazed eyes glaring into her own, filled with hate. The heat on the scar suddenly began to flare again, causing her to wince, and moan from the pain. The screams, both her own pained ones and his of delight. Trying to distract her mind, she pressed a bit. "Chairman? One of your own or an opposing force's?"  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:13 pm
"Didn't ask, my job was to work for anyone, not a single faction." He answered. "But, does that justify me killing anyone?" He asked not expecting an answer.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games