Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ananszi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:33 pm
With the craving foods, it can be true. But it doesn't have to be odd foods. I don't know as it happens to everyone though.When my sister was pregnant she craved pizza, all the time when she was pregnant with her oldest son.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 pm
Eliza Rose
With the craving foods, it can be true. But it doesn't have to be odd foods. I don't know as it happens to everyone though.When my sister was pregnant she craved pizza, all the time when she was pregnant with her oldest son.

Ah, I see. Okay, so we can count food cravings as a possible symptom.

I also heard that when pregnant you can be turned off to certain foods. Like, the smell and taste of some foods could make you sick or something. I don't know, though. This is another one that I'm not so sure about.  

Rei Uchikino

AIDS On Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:51 pm
→τ ɦ э ρ я ι η ɔ ε ѕ ѕ ѕ ρ ε α к ѕ...{ ☼ }

►IDK what to ask, but I'm really curious about sex. User Image

→τ ɦ э ρ я ι η ɔ ε ѕ ѕ ι ѕ ƒ ι η{ ☼ }

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Princess Nikkou

When you think of a question, don't be afraid to ask. smile  

Rei Uchikino

Ananszi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 pm
Rei Uchikino
Eliza Rose

I also heard that when pregnant you can be turned off to certain foods. Like, the smell and taste of some foods could make you sick or something. I don't know, though. This is another one that I'm not so sure about.

That I do not know about. =S Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:51 pm
Princess Nikkou

You have questions? We've got answers.

Ah, thanks Rei-chan to answer all these questions in my absence.  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:54 pm
Eliza Rose
Rei Uchikino
Eliza Rose

That I do not know about. =S Sorry.

This happens because there's a higher concentration of hormones in the body.

I mean, my mother loves onions but she also cried when she didn't get to eat them immediately.

In her last pregnancy (2004) I had to take her (at midnight) to a restaurant to eat a hamburger full of onions!

Why? her hormones. Progesterone has very high levels and that's why women who are preggers also have super extreme mood swings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:09 am
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Besides a pregnancy test, is there any way to know if you are pregnant?

There are physical signs. The earliest sign would be the missed period. This doesn't automatically mean that you're pregnant, though, since there are other reasons for a missed period. So if you miss your period or it's late take a test.

Other signs would be implantation bleeding. This is bleeding due to the fertilized egg attaching itself to the uterine wall. I hear that most commonly it's just a couple of spots, but sometimes it bleeds so heavily that it can be mistaken for your period.

Discoloration of the areolas, and tender and swollen breast.

Weight gain and swelling of the pelvis. Swelling of the pelvis could be another early sign. The uterus swells to make room for the growing fetus, therefore you might notice your pelvis getting a little bigger.

Morning sickness is of course very common. Contrary to the name, you won't always throw up exclusively in the morning, or so I've heard. You'll also feel nauseous.

Uh, food cravings. I hear you crave weird foods when pregnant. I don't know for sure if this one's true.

That's all I can think of at the moment. You've been asking quite a few questions like these. If you're so worried about getting pregnant, then might I suggest you stop having sex all together.

sorry for all the questions, I am just concerned.
And that wont be hard, seeing as how im grounded >.<
and im getting a test monday.... confused

Don't apologize. You have every right to ask these questions and learn these things. It's important to know.
I was once concerned like you so I researched the subject. I still try to keep knowledgable on the topic of pregnancy. Because God knows I don't want to get knocked up yet.
And good luck with the test. I've taken them before. They're not that hard to take. Just follow the directions.

Thanks, my boyfriend is on the verge of tears....since he is turning 20 in August and I am 16...yeah.
and is it true that you pee on them? someone told me that >.<

Yep. They're like these little absorbent sticks that you pee on. I find it easier to pee in a little cup and dip the stick in for the recommended ammount of seconds. Because sometimes I miss. -_-;
It's really none of my business, but may I ask why you think you're pregnant? At first I thought you were asking questions because you wanted to be cautious, but this sounds serious.

Well, 2 weeks ago my boyfriend cummed inside me...he said it was only a few drops. But im freaking because pre-c** and get you pregnant, and actual c** when inside of me....
Im also afraid because my best friend was also pregnant but she lost her baby. This was last summer, and im afraid of how she would react if I am. She is like my sister.  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:04 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Princess Nikkou

You have questions? We've got answers.

Ah, thanks Rei-chan to answer all these questions in my absence.

You're welcome. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:19 pm
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

Don't apologize. You have every right to ask these questions and learn these things. It's important to know.
I was once concerned like you so I researched the subject. I still try to keep knowledgable on the topic of pregnancy. Because God knows I don't want to get knocked up yet.
And good luck with the test. I've taken them before. They're not that hard to take. Just follow the directions.

Thanks, my boyfriend is on the verge of tears....since he is turning 20 in August and I am 16...yeah.

Yep. They're like these little absorbent sticks that you pee on. I find it easier to pee in a little cup and dip the stick in for the recommended ammount of seconds. Because sometimes I miss. -_-;
It's really none of my business, but may I ask why you think you're pregnant? At first I thought you were asking questions because you wanted to be cautious, but this sounds serious.

Well, 2 weeks ago my boyfriend cummed inside me...he said it was only a few drops. But im freaking because pre-c** and get you pregnant, and actual c** when inside of me....
Im also afraid because my best friend was also pregnant but she lost her baby. This was last summer, and im afraid of how she would react if I am. She is like my sister.

I see. I really hope that you're not pregnant. Being a teen mom isn't easy. I know teen moms who just can't handle it and break down.
If the test comes out negative, may I suggest that you two stop having sex until you're eighteen, or when you're prepared for this. That way there isn't anymore pregnancy scares like this. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm butting into your business and playing the mom role, but really I'm just looking out for your well being.  

Rei Uchikino

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:37 pm
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

I see. I really hope that you're not pregnant. Being a teen mom isn't easy. I know teen moms who just can't handle it and break down.
If the test comes out negative, may I suggest that you two stop having sex until you're eighteen, or when you're prepared for this. That way there isn't anymore pregnancy scares like this. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm butting into your business and playing the mom role, but really I'm just looking out for your well being.

If the test is negative we are stopping until I go on birth control. And even then we are using a condom every time.
I hope im not too, but only because of finance reasons. I hate abortion...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:53 pm
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

If the test is negative we are stopping until I go on birth control. And even then we are using a condom every time.

That's good.
You have to be responsible and use a condom every time. With or with out birth control. But if you were using a condom and it broke, well, the fault is on the condom company.  

Rei Uchikino

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:14 pm
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

That's good.
You have to be responsible and use a condom every time. With or with out birth control. But if you were using a condom and it broke, well, the fault is on the condom company.

Not really.

There are some other factors that interfere in the failure of a condom:

_Misplacement-if a condom is not correctly in place, it can slip or leak some milk
_Storage-if a condom is not stored properly (in a humid place, or a place that's too hot), it weakens the latex.
_Wrong size-condoms have to fit perfectly. Too loose or too tight? it will fall out of place.
_Expired condoms-the main reason why condoms break.

If condoms are used properly (ALL THE TIME DURING SEX), they can be up to 100% percent effective.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:33 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

That's good.

Not really.

_Misplacement-if a condom is not correctly in place, it can slip or leak some milk
_Storage-if a condom is not stored properly (in a humid place, or a place that's too hot), it weakens the latex.
_Wrong size-condoms have to fit perfectly. Too loose or too tight? it will fall out of place.

If condoms are used properly (ALL THE TIME DURING SEX), they can be up to 100% percent effective.

I think if you're having rough sex it's prone to break too, right?  

Rei Uchikino

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:12 pm
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

That's good.

Not really.

I think if you're having rough sex it's prone to break too, right?

NO.

You're wet (even if is just a little wet) down there, right? No matter how rough the sex is. Plus, all condoms are put to very tough testing before packing.

If it breaks, is because is either expired or damaged (either by prolonged heat exposure, or when you opened it, your nails or teeth torn the condom without knowing it but this situation is pretty rare).

If it's a**l, it will break if; non water or silicone based lubricant is used (like an oil based lubricant) or there's isn't enough lubrication.

Other than that, is pretty weird that a condom fails. Those Pro Life liars have told tons of lies regarding condoms. 31% of failure? That's a lie!  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games