Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:26 pm
"sigh we gald put fire-poof sheild around miss lisa or we dont put the sheild up we r cook"said soldier.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:19 am
he had his radio *roy*yes sir *you may attack that village *roger *chagre ! as a hugh battlion of solider,s chagre the village kill them all let the enemy now we figth for our homes!

john look at Hikari and said they took my parents away and killed them i was found by a group of solider,s they took me in that,s why i figth to defend my home or die trying.  

mg_jan_templar

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 pm
"But...." she said hastily.
She remembers what her mother used to say, "Every life is sacred..." and her head was down.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 pm
Hikari i promiss to figth for anyone in this nation i promiss.  

mg_jan_templar

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:58 pm
"....Is it worth it to kill so much...to stain your hands with blood and every life you have taken?" she asked john quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:37 pm
john pulls out a bag filled with dog tags every young boy died in my unit they all told me to kill their enemy,s for them and i never let go of that promiss yes it dose make me sick of killing other,s and stain my hands with blood of my enemy.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:41 pm
"Why is this happening in a quiet town like this?" Claire said sitting up in a tree watching the hectic moments go whizzing by. "Why today why my house why why why? i dont understand." Claire closed her eyes and opened them again. Her eyes were a sparkling green and were wet with anger tears. Her nails grew sharp as knives and tail grew to its maxium length. Her nails dug into the tree. She was so angry with anyone who was disloyal to her home her cats and overall her life.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:46 pm
amy grab my sister and carry going to holy ground is so safe."move it solider we need out of here now."  

uer008

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:14 pm
chaos went to burn village try stop them and carry stun bullet and stun stick to hit them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:16 pm
roy had his machine gun,s waiting as they open fired on the enemy form the hills and tank came down.

john took Hikari back to town i make sure claier is fine.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:37 pm
Claire looked in the distance to see Hikari and Roy coming. Her tail moved with relief to know that they were alright. She ran towards them. Her eyes were a bright green now and and her claws retracted."Im glad you guys are alright. But why is this war happening here?" Claire panicked at the thought of having to leave forever and have to give up her cats.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:47 pm
Bruce sat on the roof of John's pet shop to keep an eye out for enemy soldiers.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:33 pm
john saw roy and Hikari he drove and stop he got out i just got a report that the enemy is pined in they have no were to run.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:04 pm
Hikari's head was down.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:14 pm
Hikari you ok ? john said .  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games