Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:37 am
"E-Everyone, calm down please. You're making such commotion," Turns to Kala."Kala-san, really, it's alright. I don't mind paying for the charges..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:33 am
Sakuya sighed, she realised her family would find out anyways...so Sakuya pulled out her wallet. She then pulled all of her money out ,which she had only enough to pay for his new uniform, and stuffed it in his hand “ Just leave them alone. I just don't want trouble, Suou-san. Now, please stop being angry and go change. " Sakuya was mad now,seeing as she took care of Tamaki while he sleeps, during her birthday, and then next day he yells at everyone to pay for a new outfit. She then stormed out of the room, sitting right next to the door, wondering how her parents will punish her for supposedly ruining the chairman son's uniform and then having to pay him, she cried, realizing she was in a lot of trouble.  

XMintyPandaX

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:35 am
Yuki watched Sakuya leave and frowned, before hitting Tamaki with a pillow. "See! You're chasing everyone away! Now go apologize!" She yelled, trying to push him out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:03 am
what in the name of ncis is going on around here?

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:21 pm
Well, now that the mushroom has been dealt with, we can get back to a normal day. Tamaki-Sempai, these sure are a roudy bunch aren't they. I was under the impression that you drew in normal guests, but then again, you ARE Tamaki, so I should have seen this coming...well, they at least seem like nice ladies, aside from shoving flowers up peoples' noses and all.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:26 pm
Yuki looked over at (Gomen, OtakuAllegretto, I don't know your persons name sweatdrop ) blankly. "I'm choosing to ignore that, 'not normal' comment. Now help me get Tamaki to go appologize or so help me I will let Yuki put roses up your nose!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:57 pm
he sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 pm
My, my, a violent bunch as well......you know, the not normal thing isn't bad. I'm pretty far from normal myself, I mean, I just threw a kitten out the window and I'm wearing an octopus on my head! And as for the name and roses, I am Jin Allegretto. Call me Jin please. And roses up the nose won't work. I'm magic in physical form, so I only bleed spells and fairy dust.  

Innocent_Slut_19

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:31 am
"All of you lay off" Artem says stirnly, "Tamaki is indeed in pain because of careless acts from each and everyone one of you involved in this case. Please be aware that it might or will take him some time to feel better. So, being Tamaki's apprentice with supervision of him and Miss Kairi Yumiko, I will be taking care of him."
Artem begins to leave holding Tamaki-senpai up.
"Oh and by the way. Nice job dealing with that mushroom/monster thing [enter OtakuAllegretto's RP name here]. Impressive BLACK magic on your part."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:49 pm
Yuki blinked and sighed, irrited. " Does no one else care about Sakuya other then me...Gah. Plus Tamaki didn't ruin his uniform since he was cosplaying as cupid SHIRTLESS so whoever payed should get their money back. Finally," She looked over at Jin. "You sound insane. I admit I am half insane at times, but you sound fully insane."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:33 pm
"I totally agree with you Yuki. Jin....a magic mushroom??? really???? *runs out of the door and tries to look for sakuya*"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:18 pm
Attention! Tamaki has been cursed by the black magic club with a stink spell

"What's that smell?" says Yuki, looking around the room for the source.

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:12 pm
Sakuya still sat outside the door, and sneaked a peek into the Host Club hearing her name, before turning back to her spot. She took a whiff of "air" before smelling something...

"Ah, darn, am I going to have to reveal my secret again? This magic guy is getting annoying." she said looking back at Jin, then stood up, and closed the door, putting her back against it, resisting her urge to kill all this magic going on. But, at least she wasn't able to smell the stench, and everyone was alright, she hoped. If she heard yelling, which she could tell would happen anytime now, she'd have to get up and fix the problem. She thought for quite some time before she got up and faced the door, seeing who would come out yelling, saying something was wrong. And then she thought about what could happen, while in the back of her mind, she was still in a pretty sad mood, seeing as she was going to be in trouble, and she thought 'who would care if I caused "more trouble" then I've already done?' she thought as she was waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:16 pm
i walked outside of the room and saw Sakuya. "Oh...hi...I was just looking for you. Are you okay?" i asked  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:37 pm
"Somebody's in trouble already?" Sakuya automatically responded, then realized it was nothing of the sort. Sakuya looked at Kala and fake smiled "I'm fine." she then smelt the stench again and closed her nose with her thumb and her index finger, but then realized that she might be referring to Kala when she does that, so she quickly put her hand down and she would have to bear the smell  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games