Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Movies TV Shows Books Comics
Dr. Who - a show for the truly decrepit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Dr. Who?
I don't like anybody.
5%
 5%  [ 15 ]
Didn't he have something to do with pledge drives?
1%
 1%  [ 5 ]
I don't watch medical shows.
2%
 2%  [ 7 ]
I heard he went crazy and lived in Obi-Wan's attic.
10%
 10%  [ 31 ]
Sure. Lots. Now gimme my poll gold.
24%
 24%  [ 74 ]
Exterminate! Exterminate!
56%
 56%  [ 168 ]
Total Votes : 300

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:31 pm
What, me like Doctor Who?
What makes you think I like Doctor Who?
rofl rofl rofl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:22 am
Possible Runaway Bride spoilers, copied verbatim from today's edition of The Mirror:

Begin:

Funnygirl [I had a strange urge to add inverted commas to that... *grumble*] Catherine Tate plays suicidal bride-to-be Donna who literally falls for the Doc. She attempts to jump from a tall building but is heroically saved by the Time Lord.

Our on-set spy reveals the special episode will also see the return of classic companion Sarah-Jane Smith and her robot dog K9. The theme of the show will be "past, present and future". "We're aiming for the ultimate Christmas story," says our scout. "A combination of A Christmas Carol and It's a Wonderful Life set in London's West End - with lots of evil aliens."

Assuming, of course, that this is true:

1. So much for the big goodbye at the end of School Reunion, I suppose.

2. I hope we see Sarah-Jane at least wonder where Rose and Mickey are - but a bit less angst would be nice. I got an overload of that from Doomsday.

3. This'd better not be an excuse for a pile of Billie Piper cameos in flashback.

End  

Nuala

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:35 pm
This is going to be an interesting Christmas show. All the different things I've read as guest stars for the show have also included Rose and CE as flashbacks. With all the rumors flying, if they are all true, this will not be a feast but a fiasco! I certainly hope RTD doesn't muck up the story with all these guest stars. It's time to move forward with the Doctor, not drift backwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:34 pm
scream I wanna see the Face of Boe show up & tell us his big message!! scream  

Eirwyn

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:34 am
Yeah, he was rather mysterious in "New Earth." With all the other speculation on guest stars and returning characters, Boe is the only one that hasn't been mentioned... yet.

Do you find it strange that this one thread is almost as active as the entire DW board? LOL! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:48 pm
The Face of Boe is wonderful... heart Yes, I'm curious to know his message as well. 3nodding  

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:00 am
Latest article is out by OG. Has speculation on Sci-Fi release of Series 2 and some spoiler info on "Runaway Bride" and "Torchwood." Enjoy!

http://www.gallifreyone.com/news.php  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Oh jeez. Gallifrey One. I haven't been over that way in AGES. Thanks Rhiannon!  

Harbone
Crew

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:06 pm
Glad to help out, Harbone! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:09 pm
FoB's message had better not be something dumb after all the suspense! xp
If RTD makes him say something like "Don't eat yellow snow" or "Don't take wooden nickels", he's gonna get killed!

Eirwyn

Nuala

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:03 pm
Rhiannon2006
Latest article is out by OG. Has speculation on Sci-Fi release of Series 2 and some spoiler info on "Runaway Bride" and "Torchwood." Enjoy!

http://www.gallifreyone.com/news.php

I have tickets for the first night of Wicked in the West End. If Torchwood turns out to be crap after all of this effort - and John Barrowman turned down the chance to be Fiyero opposite Idina Minzel - for nothing, I will not be happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:06 pm
And on a related note:

Here be spoilers!

Begin:

Returning cast members include John Barrowman who will be making an appearance in the series finale.

Is this in the same way that Tennant made "an appearance" in The Parting of the Ways?

*WHINE*

Is that all? Curse you, RTD - you said there'd be more Jack than that!

I really do wish they'd stop teasing us at times.

End  

Nuala

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:56 am
Some recent articles concerning...

(1) BBC announcement on Sci-Fi picking up Series 2... however, there is no official word from Sci-Fi as yet and no date given

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/cult/news/drwho/2006/08/10/35561.shtml

(2) A nice (new) picture with caption of DT and new companion also from the BBC...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/entertainment_enl_1155141839/html/1.stm

(3) Latest article from OG concerning Series 3 (spoiler info!) along with repeat of first article (scroll down to August 9 entry for Series 3 info) ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/entertainment_enl_1155141839/html/1.stm

Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:22 am
I remember seeing somewhere that Jack was going to look for the Doctor because he needs his help finding something....
I wondered if he would get the Doctor to help him find his lost two years that he can't remember, then when he has sorted that out, he'll be ready to take off in Torchwood?

Eirwyn

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:29 am
IT'S FINALLY OFFICIAL!!!

NOW, it's time to close the thread
Over the worry and dread!
Sci-Fi finally has its say -
We got Who... oh happy day!!!

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=37456

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
Movies TV Shows Books Comics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games